Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The Evil of Ravenholm - Chapter 1: The Dark City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:30 pm
The Ravenholm Awards Ceremony!

OK! I though I'd do a few little rewards, or rather awards for things that happened in Chapter 1.

The Most Juicy Evil Act award goes to...Gerash! For - "Don't worry," Gerash says gently with a friendly smile as he slowly approaches the little girl, "Death is just a beginning," his tone of voice is rather comforting, but the implication is anything but. With a snap of his fingers shards of energy made tangible swarm the little girl cutting her to ribbons. With the house now hopefully completely abandoned he goes about looking for the bedroom, of all the things his form doesn't need, rest was not one of them, and he could do with one while he waits out the rain.

((24 vs. reflex to cloud her with daggers))

The Potty Mouth award goes to Dregthuk, for - "I was wondering when this little ragtag band of ******** was coming back to my city." You hear laughter form behind him as some of his cronies, including his right hand man 'Karz the Impaler' a Gnoll, walk up to stand behind him.

"So, where have you been Grastin lovers? Off shagging each other up the arse? Or in the doppelgangers case, p***y. There is more laughter from the group of humans, half-orcs and such from behind him.

The White Men in Coats award, was closely contested by Karz, but it has to go to Cain for - The snake being stroked by Pelloth would hiss with pleasure, while Rithin would look directly at Cain and say, "Would you put the dagger down Birdman, if I had wanted to kill you, you would already be dead." He would then take a seat on a chair opposite the sofa, and once again gesture for Cain to be seated. He then said, with a hint of mockery entering his voice, "Or is Tharizdun telling you not to eh?"

"AGHHH!"

The Kenku screamed as his knife flew through the air, landing in a snake and cutting it neatly in two.

"You are not worthy to speak the chained God's name!" He shouted while pointing menacingly at the Priest.

The What the ******** are you doing? award goes to joint winners, Hars and Grashuk for - Hars digs in her pack briefly an producing a knit cap and putting it onto the fallen Krusk's head.

and - Because Daelos hadn't left yet, Grashuk turned back to his allies. Looking as if he were bored, he began to make several little motions with his hands. At first glance, it looked like he was making shadow puppets to amuse himself. If he was lucky, the elf would just see another stupid Bugbear who wasn't able to hold his concentration on one thing for too long.

In actuality, he was passing his ideas along to his teammates. With any luck, they would pick up on how he felt. After making a bear and a rabbit, he then made a bird, flapping its wings. Then he progressed to a dog, and then the bird again. After which, he stopped with the shadow puppets, and instead leaned over to pick up a small pebble that had been brought in on the tread of someone's boot. He tossed this a few times in the air, before dropping it back to the ground.

Hopefully, they would understand the meaning. However, he wasn't sure it would pass over as cleverly as he had hoped, since the group hadn't been together THAT long.

No Grashuk, they didn't understand...no one did...

The Celibacy award goes to Gerash, for - "Yes what luck, I've attracted the eye of a bosomy tart, my afterlife is complete," Gerash says irritably once the girl is far enough not to hear. The wizard had long grown accustomed to the girl's advances. Unfortunately for her, Gerash found power much more attractive than anything she might be keeping in her blouse.

Gerash also wins the, Don't Piss of the Crazy Guy! Award, for - Cain accepts the hat and puts it on his head, watching his reflection in his dagger as he posed the new article of clothing. "I like it." He said simply with a smile.

"You look like an idiot," Gerash remarks to Cain, returning to his own seat after being denied the spectacle of goblins playing knifey knife.

The Best Quote award goes to Pelloth for - Pelloth smiled as he dropped the remaining coins in his hand onto the bar before sliding Hars to his side and wraping his arm around the other elven maiden saying, "I paid after all," then heading to the stairs he said, "I must warn you though. An expression I have heard often on this surface world is 'Once you go black, you never go back.'"

The Best Round of Combat award obviously goes to Karz, at the expense of our resident drow warlock Pelloth, for - Karz felt his strength now returning to him. But his back was in pain...that didn't matter. Once again charging at Pelloth he tried to pierce and rip the dark flesh off of the drows face, chest, arms anywhere and everywhere.

((OMG, my rolls, were....amazing...))

Fueled by his absolute fury and rage, Karz digs his nails and teeth right into Pelloths flesh. The drow feels pain like never before as blood sprays from his own body onto Karz's face...and it doesn't stop there, the gnoll is like a a starving prisoner digging into his first taste of meat for weeks. The attack, overall deals...46 damage, Pelloth is down!
-- From full hp to dying in one go! whee

And for giving me hours of untold joy, horror, laughter and fun in equal measures I award you each 250XP. Chapter 2 begins shortly, let's hope its even better, and more evil, than Chapter 1!

twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:13 am
Vorastrix
Pelloth will by no means thwart Hars' female advances, and if he were to do so as a male, he will deny him in a comical manner. He has already shown that despite the form and gender Hars was born with, he was a Changeling, and that really means little. Besides, it's like there was any other female comfort he could find in this long trip.

and it's not like Hars has made it known what gender he or she was born with  

Arc Vembris
Crew

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:08 am
SporkMaster5000
Gerash grumbled a bit about the rain as his robe again closed most of its eyes to keep the water out. For the duration of the journey he would remain as silent as he could, doing nothing more than walking or resting, following suit with the rest of the party.

((Do we get an extended rest if chapter 2 is days afterward? and if not, can i swap my utility powers anyway? i probably should'nt've defaulted to the shadow serpent))

Yes you can have an extended rest, you travel for almost a week lol

Chapter 2 Starts today! It's 1pm over here, and I'll probably post it within 6 hours or so.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:33 am
NayrVentess
SporkMaster5000
Gerash grumbled a bit about the rain as his robe again closed most of its eyes to keep the water out. For the duration of the journey he would remain as silent as he could, doing nothing more than walking or resting, following suit with the rest of the party.

((Do we get an extended rest if chapter 2 is days afterward? and if not, can i swap my utility powers anyway? i probably should'nt've defaulted to the shadow serpent))

Chapter 2 Starts today! It's 1pm over here, and I'll probably post it within 6 hours or so.
over here? where are you England or somat?  

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:54 am
Vorastrix
NayrVentess
SporkMaster5000

Yes, I am english smile can't you tell by how I spell words like - armour, and colour biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:07 pm
NayrVentess
Vorastrix
NayrVentess
SporkMaster5000

Yes, I am english smile can't you tell by how I spell words like - armour, and colour biggrin
that's a cannadian thing too me thinks....  

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas