Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Delve-Insanity] Insane Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:50 am
NayrVentess
You haven't met Lucan before as he was stunned by here beauty razz , Lucan came on his own accord to take on the castle, but he knew others would be here to, although he didn't know who they would be.

*fist shake* This is all your fault, Nayr! I have to keep Nara out of Lucan's sight until Chapter 1 crying

I feel like a sexy Dr. Claw talk2hand  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:10 pm
Rain Yupa
NayrVentess
You haven't met Lucan before as he was stunned by here beauty razz , Lucan came on his own accord to take on the castle, but he knew others would be here to, although he didn't know who they would be.

*fist shake* This is all your fault, Nayr! I have to keep Nara out of Lucan's sight until Chapter 1 crying

I feel like a sexy Dr. Claw talk2hand

tee hee 3nodding  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

iDragow

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:37 am
Nayr COULD edit his first post... the only thing that says he's surprised by your char's beauty is that he just says he sees a beautiful Eldarin, and doesn't use your name. Of course, he also just says that a group of five had merged on the castle, instead of back in the woods like we are right now.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:22 am
Yeah well I didn't know! crying

xp  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Reevinja Mk II
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:18 pm
This game doesn't seem like it has moved in awhile... Can anyone give me any information? Has it been abandoned?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:01 pm
I was given the impression that it'd pick up as soon as Insanity came back.

Insanity did kind of give me the PERSONAL impression that he(?) might not BE back. sweatdrop  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Reevinja Mk II
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:45 pm
Alright, I'll wait a little bit longer before I do anything.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:57 am
Rain Yupa

Insanity did kind of give me the PERSONAL impression that he(?) might not BE back. sweatdrop

Not be back at all? Why?  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

iDragow

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:17 am
NayrVentess
Rain Yupa

Not be back at all? Why?

I suppose I can answer this with an example of my own.

I once moved from my current location to a city 3 hours away. I was then in a Marvel RP group, and I told them that it would take me a month, tops, to get internet to the small apartment that my friend, his girlfriend and I were renting.

However, we were only able to pull in enough money to pay rent, electric, water, and stuff like that. Eventually, when I DID get some extra money, it was usually only about $50 a month, and so I would get a small expense, and try and store the rest. Before I knew what had happened, it was six months later, and still no internet.

So I suppose that the moral of the story is that things usually look a lot better in terms of expenses before you're paying them first hand. ^^; I don't know if that's what's happened to Meticulous, but it's a possibility.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff