Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Delve-Insanity] Insane Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meticulous Insanity

Browser

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:22 am
I'll be without map making abilities until tomorrow night. Sorry folks.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:45 pm
iDragow
Rain Yupa
PrismCity
"As long as we are prepared for the unforeseen, I believe we shall emerge from this Venture Victorious!"

A prediction...

Round 4 of the first combat

"Damn! Nara AND Talon are both down! Lucan is out of surges already! Lita's afflicted with too many status effects and can't make any of her saving throws! OH s**t HERE THEY COME DAMN DAMN DAAAAMN!"

Aw... I died already? teh suxor... v_v

Although with his build, he'd be launching Magic Missiles all over the damn place, regardless. And probably laughing maniacally, if I know him (and I do). stare

MWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

*phew*
*phew*
*phew*
*phew*
*phew*
*phew*
*phew*

SkyCore

SkyCore

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:49 pm
ANNOUNCMENT: This coming Wednesday (8/12), I will be leaving for GenCon Indy. I should be back Sunday, but I may not get to posting until Monday evening depending on how tired I am from driving all day.

I apologize if this causes any inconveniences for the group.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:33 am
OOOOH stop making me jealous! As an englishman with no money, I can't go!!! grrr  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:37 am
Optimism no jutsu! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:07 pm
Hey guys sorry for holding up the game, had a couple of exams over the last couple of days and only had very limited access to the internet. ^^  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

MiriKazamaru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:03 pm
Isnt Meticulous Insanity still on leave?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:06 pm
I think she said she was going to have spotty availability for the next several weeks while she is in the process of moving.

So while she might be posting in some of her games I don't know if she has time to Run this one.

Here is an Idea... What if we make a Campfire Thread, or something like that. we could use it to just straight up Roleplay our characters while we are waiting for her to come back to the game. we could RP our first meeting in front of the castle and try to get to know each other a little better....?

sound like a good idea?  

SkyCore

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:17 pm
Yeah sounds cool to me whee  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:35 pm
I hope she doesn't mind, Anyway I'll go ahead and make the thread. since it was my idea I might as well take the heat if someone becomes angered by this....  

SkyCore

SkyCore

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:14 am
anyone else going to join us?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:16 pm
Probably. A quick question, though.

I had Narasuel "hired" to lead guide this expedition. Possibly by one or all of you. She's not really charging any real rates, besides the obvious (fair share at treasure, etc).

So the question is, which of you may have been involved in this, and/or whom she had met prior to the start of Chapter 1?  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:31 pm
You haven't met Lucan before as he was stunned by here beauty razz , Lucan came on his own accord to take on the castle, but he knew others would be here to, although he didn't know who they would be.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:40 pm
I'll join it might help to get into character as well as give you guys a better idea of how to interact with me I like being the sexy kick a** hard to get type ^^ and if I overlooked the characters right I at least got somewhat of an understand with whatever member worships Kord with me  

MiriKazamaru

SkyCore

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:44 pm
Rain Yupa
Probably. A quick question, though.

I had Narasuel "hired" to lead guide this expedition. Possibly by one or all of you. She's not really charging any real rates, besides the obvious (fair share at treasure, etc).

So the question is, which of you may have been involved in this, and/or whom she had met prior to the start of Chapter 1?

I guess Cidous did, he woudl need someone to hold the monsters down while he nukes the room!

xp  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces