Welcome to Gaia! ::

Green; The Eco Guild [LARGEST ON GAIA!]

Back to Guilds

If you love the earth, and want to be part of a group with the same ideals, this is the guild for you! 

Tags: Ecosystem, green, earth, water, clean 

Reply 8:: I have a thought!
Mods needed! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Complete_Spazz
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:49 pm
You read right! We need more mad mad mods! Just fill out the app bellow, and we're all good! Just P.M. apps to me. *Not everyone will make it*

Quote:
1. Name?
2. What can you offer us as a mod?
3. What is your strongest point/ skill?
If you are selected, I will message you with further info.

Some guidelines for being a Mod are to be literate, respectful and helpful to all members of the guild, check up on the guild every time you log on, move topics and abide by all rules of the guild. If you can do all of these, your chances of being accepted will be much greater than those who can't.

Thanks, SpAzZy!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:48 am
YES!! APPLY!! I'm too busy x.X  

Sayonara-tan

Liberal Gekko

7,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Healer 50

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:43 pm
1. Name? Shanna66

2. What can you offer us as a mod? ive been a mod on other guilds before and know a decent bit about the TOS on gaia

3. What is your strongest point/ skill? trying to keep the peace, and im on gaia alot

If you are selected, I will message you with farther info.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:25 am
(Psst, Shanna. Don't forget to pm your application to Complete_Spazz!)  

PoppyPatch
Crew

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:25 am
PoppyPatch

thanks, i had forgotten sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:00 am
Shanna66
PoppyPatch

thanks, i had forgotten sweatdrop

No problem! I have a bad memory as well. 3nodding  

PoppyPatch
Crew

neuman2013

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:37 pm
Complete_Spazz
You read right! We need more mad mad mods! Just fill out the app bellow, and were all good! Just pm apps to me. *Not everyone will make it*

Quote:
1. Name?
2. What can you offer us as a mod?
3. What is your strongest point/ skill?
If you are selected, I will message you with farther info.

Thanks, SpAzZy!

I am neuman
i can offer my time but i need decent clothes.....
i am online every weekends and all night long during weekdays.....  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:40 pm
JUST PM THE APPS TO ME!!!! IT'S WRITEN RIGHT ABOVE YOU!!!! YOU ARE NOT GETTING THE JOB IF YOU POST IT!!!!! scream

Edit: I...MAY....Have lost it...  

Complete_Spazz
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100

Sazzie Lotus Song

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:41 pm
Name: Julia Ann Lenard
What can I offer: I have many tips and advice to making this planet more ecofriendly. I am willing to offer any advice and tips to anyone who wants or needs it in this guild.
My strongest point/skill: I am very convincing and I can word things correctly. I am very easy to talk to and I am very friendly. Many people say that I am a very easy person to communicate with, and I can be very easy to open up to.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:43 pm
Ummmm...can someone explain to me how to PM? I have no idea what that is. razz
Peace and Love,
Sazzie  

Sazzie Lotus Song

Sazzie Lotus Song

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:55 pm
Umm...XD Nevermind. I just realized that PM is short for private message. razz
Peace and Love,
Sazzie  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:06 pm
Yeah. Well, I'me going to post it anyway.

1. Name: Victoria Q.
2. What can you offer us as a mod: I am very Internet-organized. I am "Captain" of another guild (I can't be the true Captain because I got hacked twice) and it runs very well. I'll help control the forums and stuff when I'm not too busy.
3. What is your strongest point/ skill: Well, I'm not sure about that, but I know that I am very good at making formal-looking announcements and enforcing rules. I also have the experience of Vice Captain from another guild. Plus, I'm really good at creating new ideas and I will post them in announcements.  

xXx Lexi Beach Girl xXx

Complete_Spazz
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:56 pm
xXx Lexi Beach Girl xXx

2. What can you offer us as a mod: I am very Internet-organized. I am "Captain" of another guild (I can't be the true Captain because I got hacked twice) and it runs very well. I'll help control the forums and stuff when I'm not too busy.
3. What is your strongest point/ skill: Well, I'm not sure about that, but I know that I am very good at making formal-looking announcements and enforcing rules. I also have the experience of Vice Captain from another guild. Plus, I'm really good at creating new ideas and I will post them in announcements.

Forget about it. You will not be getting the spot. Please check your posts in the Guild events.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:19 pm
Complete_Spazz
xXx Lexi Beach Girl xXx

Forget about it. You will not be getting the spot. Please check your posts in the Guild events.

....damn. That was rather harsh. You shouldn't be that rude to people. It can hurt feelings. If I was her, I would be very hurt by how you just said that. You need to learn how to watch what you say before you say it.
Peace and Love,
Sazzie heart  

Sazzie Lotus Song

xXSisterViciousXx

1,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:15 pm
hey how do you add green-the eco mule? i just got the announcement and yea plz help  
8:: I have a thought!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff