Welcome to Gaia! ::

Intellectual Islamic Guild

Back to Guilds

A drama-free guild devoted to Islamic disscussion. 

Tags: Islam, drama-free, discussion, Muslim, Religion 

Reply Chatterbox/charity
☪ This is annoying.....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  -
View Results

hfzl1234

5,500 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:22 am
Which one first? Prophet Adam or dinosaur?

Err... prophet right? lol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:10 am
I think dinosaur came first though..
First of all, the animals came first, right? They're human's food after all, including the Prophet and his family. and in Habil and Qabil's case, their offering is animal and fruits (I forgot what animal)
And prophet Adam is said to be the first human, not the first creature.

But I don't know about the cave-men. Are they categorized as human too or not.  

Shinigami Vayth
Crew

Newbie Hunter

hfzl1234

5,500 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:43 am
Ask Darwin about that. Ha, ha, ha xd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:22 pm
scientifically dinosaurs..
theoretically adam  

vampirate tsukinu

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Harrotz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:18 pm
Shinigami Vayth

Do you think cave-man existed or are they just merely just apes?

Human or not, but I wonder, does cave-man appears after Adam was descended to Earth, or before? @w@  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:35 pm
Shinigami Vayth
I think dinosaur came first though..
First of all, the animals came first, right? They're human's food after all, including the Prophet and his family. and in Habil and Qabil's case, their offering is animal and fruits (I forgot what animal)
And prophet Adam is said to be the first human, not the first creature.

I agree, and i would say cavemen are humans.  

Call Me Apple
Vice Captain

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Shinigami Vayth
Crew

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:32 pm
But I'm still wondering about the moment when Allah wanted to create Adam..
Al=Baqarah:30
Behold, thy Lord said to the angels: "I will create a vicegerent on earth." They said: "Wilt Thou place therein one who will make mischief therein and shed blood?- whilst we do celebrate Thy praises and glorify Thy holy (name)?" He said: "I know what ye know not."

Why did Angels know that human will make mischief therein and shed blood? Is there any human before him, or is it based from human-like creature (if we consider that cave-man isn't categorized as real/perfect human)?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:40 am
I think the dinosaurs did and man came after their extinction. I'm not sure how to prove this, but I've heard so.  

seurot-hell-rider

2,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kimyanji

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:36 am
Dinos first. There is no Qur'änic record of whether man was created before or after animals were created. Also, to the best of my knowledge, there is no sufficient detail about the chronology of creation to support or oppose young earth creationism.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:19 am
Adam was created when God said:

''You, smart monkey, and you, hairless baboon, mate.'' sweatdrop

Dinosaurs really mess up a lot of the religious histories...  

almisami

Fashionable Fatcat

7,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lady Demure

Lonely Flatterer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:00 pm
Adam Came First. God taught him the names of everything. Then they went to heaven. Later, they're came dinosaurs  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:21 pm
Well, Adam pbuh was very tall and beautiful.

Prophets
Bukhari :: Book 4 :: Volume 55 :: Hadith 543
Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "Allah created Adam, making him 60 cubits tall. When He created him, He said to him, "Go and greet that group of angels, and listen to their reply, for it will be your greeting (salutation) and the greeting (salutations of your offspring." So, Adam said (to the angels), As-Salamu Alaikum (i.e. Peace be upon you). The angels said, "As-salamu Alaika wa Rahmatu-l-lahi" (i.e. Peace and Allah's Mercy be upon you). Thus the angels added to Adam's salutation the expression, 'Wa Rahmatu-l-lahi,' Any person who will enter Paradise will resemble Adam (in appearance and figure). People have been decreasing in stature since Adam's creation.  

bilqisnargis

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Monoh

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:23 am
Shinigami Vayth
Behold, thy Lord said to the angels: "I will create a vicegerent on earth." They said: "Wilt Thou place therein one who will make mischief therein and shed blood?- whilst we do celebrate Thy praises and glorify Thy holy (name)?" He said: "I know what ye know not."

Why did Angels know that human will make mischief therein and shed blood? Is there any human before him, or is it based from human-like creature (if we consider that cave-man isn't categorized as real/perfect human)?

There are studies that say that is because the Angels have witnessed it happen many times, and there is a saying that there are 1000 earths and a 1000th worlds and we are in the last one, and every earth has parallel people just like us and prophets and an Adam and Eve in each.

And if you think about it there are 7 skies and we are in the bottom one and 6 more above us and in each sky there are millions of galaxies and millions of stars and planets we cant possibly be the only ones (and I am not talking about X-files alien theories here)

And if heaven and hell extended beyond all of the 7 skies and their capacity is infinite I am sure we would be a mere speck there!

And there are theories that just as God created us and we will have a judgment day, is it not possible that this has happened before? Because Angels have no knowledge of their own only what god taught them and what they have witnessed.

I was listening to a lecture once and he mentioned this topic and even about the Darwin theory but what interested me is what he said is that our minds can not comprehend the greatness of all of gods creations because we are like an unborn child in the womb who even if you speak to about the world and the trees and the colors would not comprehend these things because he has not experienced them to imagine or even know them.

And right now we are all like an unborn child the womb, trying to imagine the world beyond all of this.

In the Qoran it says that in heaven there are things that no eyes have seen and no ears have heard and things beyond your imagination.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:51 am
Shinigami Vayth

The jinn were created before Mankind and they were punished for transgessing and Allaah SWT made Mankind to repopulate the Earth.  

bilqisnargis

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Shinigami Vayth
Crew

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:50 am
ysstyle
Adam Came First. God taught him the names of everything. Then they went to heaven. Later, they're came dinosaurs

That's it, something that came later can't be taught to something came earlier. There's a discovery/invention first before it can be taught to other people. But I'm still not sure about it though.. That's what I think when I read/hear the word "teach" anyway..

Monoh
Shinigami Vayth

There are studies that say that is because the Angels have witnessed it happen many times, and there is a saying that there are 1000 earths and a 1000th worlds and we are in the last one, and every earth has parallel people just like us and prophets and an Adam and Eve in each.

And if you think about it there are 7 skies and we are in the bottom one and 6 more above us and in each sky there are millions of galaxies and millions of stars and planets we cant possibly be the only ones (and I am not talking about X-files alien theories here)

And if heaven and hell extended beyond all of the 7 skies and their capacity is infinite I am sure we would be a mere speck there!

And there are theories that just as God created us and we will have a judgment day, is it not possible that this has happened before? Because Angels have no knowledge of their own only what god taught them and what they have witnessed.

I was listening to a lecture once and he mentioned this topic and even about the Darwin theory but what interested me is what he said is that our minds can not comprehend the greatness of all of gods creations because we are like an unborn child in the womb who even if you speak to about the world and the trees and the colors would not comprehend these things because he has not experienced them to imagine or even know them.

And right now we are all like an unborn child the womb, trying to imagine the world beyond all of this.

In the Qoran it says that in heaven there are things that no eyes have seen and no ears have heard and things beyond your imagination.

But if what you're trying to say is there are like 7 parallel worlds, one each sky, then I don't really think it's possible. Because when Isra Mi'raj, ther's a story of prophet Muhammad met other prophet in another sky (I forgot who in which sky). That means there's only one person in all skies.

A different story if it's an infinite number of parallel worlds like in [anime mode surprised n]Nasuverse as in Fate Stay Night or Tsukihime[anime mode: off mrgreen ]
But I doubt Allah only sent Quran for one world.

Another theory popped up in my mind: a reincarnation theory. But the statement we'll be in hell/heaven forever made it invalid immediately, unless we're the last reincarnation. but it's not something we can proof.. *sigh*
I know we can grasp every Allah's knowledge, but we have to try to grasp everything within our reach, right, even only a little? That's what Technology and science are for anyway.

I think, instead of "this is annoying" title, it should be "a very interesting topic".. mrgreen

bilqisnargis
Shinigami Vayth

The jinn were created before Mankind and they were punished for transgessing and Allaah SWT made Mankind to repopulate the Earth.

Another thing that I don't understand. Was prophet Adam banished to earth because of disobey Allah's word? because from the sentence "I will create a vicegerent on earth.", then the first plan is to send Adam to earth anyway. or maybe the disobedience made the sending became right away? (in this case, become sooner, but sooner or later Adam will be sent to Earth)

---
Wow, these questions are lingering in my head since a long time ago, glad finally able to write them out.. sweatdrop  
Chatterbox/charity

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games