Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
New to Gaia

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iheartnothingbutyou

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:58 pm
Hello everyone, iheartnothingbutyou here! ^ ^ I just joined Gaia Online today, and have no friends whatsoever. I realize, that unless you have friends on here from the "real world", you are joining an entire community of strangers. 0__0; I do realize, that in order to make friends, you literally have to go up to someone, tap them on the shoulder, and say," Excuse me, but I'm friendless, and would like to add you." I know that if I were an experienced member on here, I would not be very friendly towards someone like that. Is there a way to make friends without having to do the above mentioned method?

Okay, on to other things! ^ ^; By the way, sorry for the next paragraph.

Alriight! So, I'm iheartnothingbutyou, but it's a mouthful, so you may call me Jinx. It's original, is it not? XD Haha, but seriously, you do not have to type out my s/n, because it's a bit lengthy. Anyways, I like to read, write short stories, draw anime [chibi is my specialty], and create my own comics [they're never usually any good, but they're good for a laugh or two, so... -shrugs-]. My favorite color would have to be blue, green, red, orange, and yellow. I think that's it, so I hope to see you around the guild and the site!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:31 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to the NSTG, we provide guides, games and good fun hehehe. Anyway here in this guild its ok If you tap someone on the shoulder and ask to be friends, newbies should stick together and thats what we accomplish here =]

See you around the Chatterbox ^_^
Reality is for people with no imaginationUser Image

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash