Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Getto Daze~!

Back to Guilds

Everything about Pokémon... Including Japanese episode stuff 

Tags: pokemon, anime, manga, role plays 

Reply Role Plays
Elements Of The Zodiac {O/A} Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sasayaki_Rokkugisu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:50 pm
User Image
Table Of Contents
Story
Rules
Zodiac
Profile Skeleton
Accepted Profiles
Black List

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:58 pm

User Image
Story
Astronomers have studied the stars for many years now. They have uncovered something called Astrology. Each person has the signs of Astrology within them, and for some people, they get powers from them.
There is an evil in the world, and only the children of the zodiac can stop it. But some of the zodiac signs have already been converted to evil. It's up to the good to save the world, and the evil to stop the good from succeeding.

Sasayaki_Rokkugisu
Captain

Sasayaki_Rokkugisu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:31 pm
User Image
Rules

* No goddmodding, flaming, hacking, etc.
* This is a literate-semi-literate role-play. That means no one-liners. I understand writers'-block, but try to make it at least three sentences per post.
* Violence and romance are encouraged.
* I am godess. My word is law!
* I can change the rules any time I want.
* PM me your profile with the subject "Zodiac"
* Put a cheese_whine on the top of the PM so I know you read the rules.
* Swearing is ok, but don't over-do it.
* You can have only one child of the zodiac but as many extra characters as you want.
* Don't kill another person's character(s) unless they agree to it.
* Post at least twice a week.
* If I say you have to change something because I don't feel it's appropriate for the role-play, you have to change it.
* If you have any questions, PM me.
* No text talk.
* Use double parenthyses(()) for OOC.
* If you break any rules, you'll get two warnings, after that, I'll delete your character(s).
* Use the third-person point of view.
* Don't use ** for actions
* After you send me your profiles post them here.
* If you have your character, and kill them off, you won't get to have a new one in its place.
* PM me to join, don't just post your profile here and start posting, I'll tell you if you're accepted or not.
* Have fun with it!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:20 am
User Image
Zodiac

Evil

Aries~Fire
User Image
Aries creates and manipulates fire. They can also turn into a ram.

Scorpio~Poison
User Image
Scorpio can poison you and make gas that will stun you. They can also turn into a scorpion.

Sagittarius~Dark
User Image
Sagittarius can create and manipulate darkness. It also can turn into a centaur.

Virgo~Grass
User Image
Can control nature as in plants. They can also turn into angels.

Capricorn~Ghost
User Image
Can turn invisible and walk through walls. They can summon and control spirits. They can also turn into a ghost.

Cancer~Bug
User Image
Cancer can manipulate bugs. They can also create forcefields and take on the matter of an object.

Good

Libra~Wind
User Image
Libra can control and manipulate wind. They work as a lie detector and bring justice to those who do bad.

Leo
User Image
Leo's nails can lengthen into claws. They can turn into a lion.

Taurus~Earth
User Image
Taurus has super strength and can manipulate rocks and etc. They can turn into a bull.

Aquarius~Water/Ice
User Image
Aquarius can create and manipulate water and ice. They can also turn into any sea creature.

Pisces~Psychic
User Image
Pisces can control things with their mind, read minds, etc. They can also turn into any fish.

Gemini~Electric
User Image
Gemini can create and manipulate electricity. They can also duplicate themselves.

Sasayaki_Rokkugisu
Captain

Sasayaki_Rokkugisu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:37 pm
User Image
Profile Skeleton

[color=yourpostingcolor][b][size=18][i]I[/i][/size] pull the strings:[/b] [Your Gaian Username.]
[b][size=18][i]M[/i][/size]y Full Name:[/b] [First And Last Name Is Mandatory.]
[b][size=18][i]W[/i][/size]hat I Am Called:[/b] [Nickname.]
[b][size=18][i]I[/i][/size] Am:[/b] [Gender.]
[b][size=18][i]B[/i][/size]irthday:[/b] [Birthday And Age.]
[b][size=18][i]M[/i][/size]y Sun Sign:[/b] [Zodiac Sign.]
[b][size=18][i]I[/i][/size] Look In The Mirror And See:[/b] [Your Character's Pic.]
[b][size=18][i]W[/i][/size]ho I Am:[/b] [Bio.][/color]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:52 pm
User Image
Accepted Profiles
Quote:
Quote:
I pull the strings: [Sasayaki_Rokkugisu]
My Full Name: [Isora Iota]
What I Am Called: [Isora]
I Am: [Female]
Birthday: [February 19th 1994]
My Sun Sign: [Aquarius]
I Look In The Mirror And See: [User Image]
Who I Am: []

Quote:
I pull the strings: [Starbucks_Phantom]
Our Full Name: [Ian and Leyton Feyton]
What We Are Called: [Ian and Leyton]
We Are: [Male]
Birthday: [ May 28, 1994]
Our Sun Sign: [Gemini]
We Look In The Mirror And See: http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii114/lttlegurl/twins.jpg

Quote:
I pull the strings:[ X Sweet X Nevermore X]
My Full Name: [Claira Collins]
What I Am Called: [Angel]
Birthday: [August 28th 1993]
My Sun Sign: [Virgo]
I Look In The Mirror And See: [x]
Who I Am: [Claira is a young woman who has lived a sheltered life for as long as she can remember. She is neither wealthy, nor some heiress. However, there was something about her that sparked the desires in others to protect her. This overprotective nature caused her to become somewhat of a recluse. As her own feelings are bottled up inside, she placed a mask of kindness in front of her. For so long this mask has been placed up that she hardly knows who she is after all.]

Quote:
I pull the strings: [RoseLilyLove]
My Full Name: [Emma Gray]
What I Am Called: [Sonny]
Birthday: [Nov. 21, 1993]
My Sun Sign: [Scorpio]
Who I Am: [Sonny loves music, it's what has taken her away from this cruel world. Nobody knows her very well, she keeps to herself and kids at school thought she was a mute. Now she doesn't have to deal with those kids though. She doesn't have to deal with anyone. One night she woke up and did something terrible, she erased her existence. How? By killing her parents. It wasn't on purpose, it was like something took over her body. She now waits under a bridge in the park for whatever it was that made her do what she did. There's something big going to happen and she can feel it. That or she keeps eating too many meatball subs.]

Quote:
I pull the strings: [RoseLilyLove]
My Full Name: [Rayne Wahtters]
What I Am Called: [Birdie]
I Am: [Male]
Birthday: [October 13, 1993]
My Sun Sign: [Libra]
Who I Am: [Rayne is aware of his powers and such, seeing how his mother does peoples charts. She explained to him all that she knows and is even aware of the ancestors. Rayne is proud to be a zodiac child, but frowns at the idea of battling. He thinks of this more as a big social event : D
He's usually a pretty nice guy and gets along with just about anyone. One of his goals is to meet a pretty zodiac girl ;D Yes he's a social-freak...]

Quote:
I pull the strings: [Sasayaki_Rokkugisu]
My Full Name: [Jayden Taylor]
What I Am Called: [Jade]
I Am: [Male]
Birthday: [December 12th, 17]
My Sun Sign: [Sagittarius]
Who I Am: [I like playing with people, creeping darkness into their hearts. I can manipulate not only the fabrics of night, but also the souls of the damned. I have been having fun with stupid humans with no powers, but one day, I found someone more fun. She was a zodiac child like me, a scorpio. This will be interesting.]

Quote:
I pull the strings: [Starbucks_Phantom]
My Full Name: [Tera Alys]
What I Am Called: [Tera.]
I Am: [Female.]
Birthday: [May 14, 1994 .]
My Sun Sign: [Taurus.]
I Look In The Mirror And See:
http://i8.glitter-graphics.org/pub/242/242408dqm4ijy4km.jpg
Who I Am: [I am from the southern United States, yes, I am a country/western girl, otherwise known as a cowgirl. I'm quirky and love to have fun, but also know how to get a job done. When the situation matters, I don't waste time, I get the job done.]

I pull the strings: X Sweet X Nevermore X
My Full Name: Andrew Ortega
What I Am Called: Drew, Andy, That Kid, whatever...
I Am: Male
Birthday: June 23,1995
My Sun Sign: Cancer
Who I Am: Drew came from a family of scientists, who often brought him along to various areas of the world alongside them. He discovered his powers fairly early on, and had them used for the sake of research. He used them so much that he started physically changing into a younger version of his ancestor, causing his eye to turn from a clear blue to a deep gold, something he hides with an eye patch. In his thirteenth year, his parents opted to let him live more of a normal life, sending him off to his aunt's place, where he still resides to this day. However, he has recently been having these strange dreams about the town over, and a strange character that has been continuously whispering for him to find the others. Who the 'others' are, he has no idea, but has left home to find them.

Sasayaki_Rokkugisu
Captain

Sasayaki_Rokkugisu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:55 pm
User Image
Black List

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:57 pm
So...just by curiousity, when are we going to start? confused  

Starbucks_Phantom

Sasayaki_Rokkugisu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:47 pm
((Now.))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:45 pm
((cool ^^))

Ian and Leyton winced and started laughing together in unison. They had just played one of their best known pranks on an opposite zodiac member, one of the dark side. Their provoking only made him mad though. They quickly took care of him with their lightning powers, leaving the member knocked out.

"Good job Ian,"
"Good job Leyton," they congradulated each other.

Starbucks_Phantom

Sasayaki_Rokkugisu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:05 pm
Polara shot a burst of water at the capricorn ancestor. The war was going on. ((Just reply to your ancestor for the past and then your character for the present.))
Isora was taking a walk. She had just learned that she was a child of the zodiac. Having the power to create and manipulate water. She had already known of her powers but had no idea that she was a descendant from Polara, the Aquarius ancestor. Turning a corner, she came apon the Gemini twins playing a prank of a child of the zodiac of the opposite side. She cocked her head slightly.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:45 pm
((that's a little confusing....can you explain a bit more?))

Ian caught a girl staring at them, and nudged Leyton. After both looking at the girl, they both grinned and walked up to her. "Hello there," they said in unison.

Starbucks_Phantom

Sasayaki_Rokkugisu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:21 pm
((Meaning that you have a gemini ancestor and you post it in the war in the past along with your child of the zodiac in the present.))
"Hello." She said and looked at both of them. "Gemini?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:10 pm
User Image ◘ Raiden • Waters ◘

Izumi, the female pisces warrior from long ago, stood before the innocent looking Virgo, but knew better than to fall to the deception. Both were critically injured from their battle, but they stood strong and went for the finally blow, but Izmui was struck in the heart by Virgo's blade. Stumbling towards the edge of the cliff where they had fought, Izmui grabbed Virgo, pulling them off the cliff with her, falling to the rocky waters below.

Raiden sat up, breathing hard. He'd fallen asleep in his seat before he looked around, unsure where he was until he looked around. Sighing softly, Raiden got up from his seat and left the building, running his fingers through his hair. That dream was an unpleasant one for him, never knowing what it meant.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Starbucks_Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:19 pm
((ooc: okay, thanks ^^)

Chandra and Selene stood back to back, fighting off the Scorpio's anger. Chandra touched her sister's wrist and Selene nodded. They doubled and all four of them fought with whips of lightning.

The twins nodded, confirming her suggestion.
"So what's a little thing like you--" Leyton started.
"Doing out here in a place like this?" Ian finished, both raising their eyebrows in unison.

Role Plays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff