Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Getto Daze~!

Back to Guilds

Everything about Pokémon... Including Japanese episode stuff 

Tags: pokemon, anime, manga, role plays 

Reply Role Plays
Broken Rose Petal {Open And Accepting} Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sasayaki_Rokkugisu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:27 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Table Of Contents
Story
Rules
Profile Skeleton
Accepted Profiles
Black List

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Story

It's just a typical day at Scenna High School, a school in Phoenix. Besides the blistering heat, everything seems to be fine. But that's only if you look on the outside. Enter this school and you'll think differently. Not only humans attend here, but also other races that humans think are just of myth. And the phrase "Love hurts", could be ampliphied here. When love could be as sharp as a thorn rose. You could just find your heart broken, A Broken Rose Petal.

Sasayaki_Rokkugisu
Captain

Sasayaki_Rokkugisu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:11 pm
User Image
Rules

* No goddmodding, flaming, hacking, etc.
* This is a literate-semi-literate role-play. That means no one-liners. I understand writers'-block, but try to make it at least three sentences per post.
* Violence and romance are encouraged.
* I am godess. My word is law!
* I can change the rules any time I want.
* PM me your profile with the subject "Broken Rose Petal"
* Put a wahmbulance on the top of the PM so I know you read the rules.
* Swearing is ok, but don't over-do it.
* You can have as many characters as you want, but just use them all.
* Don't kill another person's character(s) unless they agree to it.
* Post at least twice a week.
* If I say you have to change something because I don't feel it's appropriate for the role-play, you have to change it.
* If you have any questions, PM me.
* No text talk.
* Use (( )), [ ], or { } for OOC.
* If you break any rules, you'll get two warnings, after that, I'll delete your character(s).
* Use the third-person point of view.
* Don't use ** for actions
* After you send me your profiles, don't post them, I will.
* PM me to join, don't just start posting, I'll tell you if you're accepted or not.
* Have fun with it! blaugh

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:18 pm
User Image
Profile Skeleton

[color=mypostingcolor][b][size=18][i]I[/i][/size] pull the strings:[/b] [Gaian Username.]
[b][size=18][i]M[/i][/size]y Full Name:[/b] [First And Last Name Is Mandatory.]
[b][size=18][i]M[/i][/size]y Nickname:[/b] [What Your Character Is Called For Short.]
[b][size=18][i]W[/i][/size]hen I was Born:[/b] [Birthday And Age.]
[b][size=18][i]T[/i][/size]his Is What I Am:[/b] [Race. Human, Vampire, Werewolf, Etc.]
[b][size=18][i]I[/i][/size] Look In The Mirror And See:[/b] [Appearance. Pic Please.]
[b][size=18][i]W[/i][/size]ho I Am:[/b] [Bio.][/color]

Sasayaki_Rokkugisu
Captain

Sasayaki_Rokkugisu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:25 pm
User Image
Accepted Profiles
Quote:
Quote:

I Pull The Strings: [isolated malicious.]
My Full Name: [Jasie Meere.]
My Nickname: [Meere.]
When I was Born: [September 14... Age 17.]
This Is What I Am: [Werewolf]
I Look In The Mirror And See: Meere & Wolf
Who I Am: [A lost soul that keep to herself. Not really shy, but likes to play life safe. Jasie roams around without a care in the world, except when it comes to her other half. The secret she keeps hidden at all times. Not many people would understand if they found out she could change into a wolf whenever she so choose. Then again most would merely cast her out, stone her or even hunter her down like some vicious animal. To put it plainly, Jasie has lived in the outback of Arizona. The boonies of Tonopah were she could live freely without constantly worrying. Life was great... until 2 months ago during summer vacation, when her mother decided to pack up and move to the city. Back to the drawing board again Pinky, it's time to brainwash was mother dearest and make her move us back. Then again, life in the city can't be that bad... or could it..? ]

Quote:

I pull the strings: [CatClanLover2000]
My Full Name: [Gabrielle Wood]
My Nickname: [Gabby]
When I was Born: [March 25th 1994--- Age 15]
This Is What I Am: [Werewolf]
I Look In The Mirror And See: [User Image]
Who I Am: [Gabby used to belong to a werewolf pack where her father was the leader. But then her a*****e uncle challenged him to a fight for position. She was too young then to understand but she interfered and it lead to her father's death. Her uncle as the new alpha, he grew power-mad and started to make the pack kill humans and risked their exposure. Her and her mother ran away and moved to Arizona. Gabby decided to attend the school there when she read that it was a school for people like her. She just hopes she can fit in.]

Quote:

I pull the strings: [Jayce Elder]
My Full Name: [Jayce M. Elder.]
My Nickname: ["Jay", "Jayce", "Essay", etc.]
When I was Born: [October thirteenth, 1992.]
This Is What I Am: [Vampire]
I Look In The Mirror And See: User Image
Who I Am: [Please understand that my tale is not a happy one, I was a mere child and knew no right or wrong. Bodies often laid on the dark living room floor where no light touched. My house is my prison, my sanctuary, and my grave. I grew up with no morals, so I did as I pleased for I was all alone. I had no mother to care for me and no father to play ball with. Those dark times do not bring me joy, but I must be honest. I killed men, children, woman, or anything that moved. I wanted to survive, but I truly wanted to be human. . . .]

Quote:
I pull the strings: vagrant branwen
My Full Name: Kuro Ketsukei
My Nickname: Kuro or Ket
When I was Born: October 20th, 90 years old, appears mid 20's
This Is What I Am: Vampire
I Look In The Mirror And See: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime woman/very_confused_girl/anime girls/flareagain.jpg?o=24
Who I Am: I was born in Scotland approx 90 years ago, I became a vampire shortly after my 25th birthday on Halloween. My family horrified by what had happened to me drove meaway out of fear. I has been travelling the world in search of others of my kind but have so far been unable to find a place where I would like to settle down. I am usually very easy going and friendly for a vampire, but I have a darker, rather sadistic side that can be brought out when provoked. I have adepted very well to modern times as I continue my search for a place to settle in.[Bio.]

Quote:
I pull the strings: [Jayce Elder]
My Full Name: [Elias Cross]
My Nickname: ['Eli' or 'Cross']
When I was Born: [December twentieth, Seventeen years old]
This Is What I Am: [Human Summoner.]
I Look In The Mirror And See: User Image
Who I Am: [Elias has lived a good life, but not everything has always been happy. Just five years ago, Elias' twin sister Abbatha passed away from cancer. He was left alone to continue his trainning in summoning, but the day of his sister's death, he had gained the ability to freeze things with a mere thought. He'd never been able to do something of the sort before and knows that his sister's spirit may have something to do with it.]

Quote:
I pull the strings: [fullmoonlightblood]
My Full Name: [fullmoonlightblood]
What I Am Called: [Kitteh or Lady Moon]
I Am: [Female]
Birthday: [December 30th 1996]
My Sun Sign: [capricorn]
I Look In The Mirror And See: [User Image]
Who I Am: [A mysterious girl born from the tears of heaven and hell. She walks alone forever trying to find that one guy, that one lover. Long ago she saved the world and brung vampires and humans together. To bring vampires and humans together she sacificed herself, and her lover to stone. When she awaken humans and vampires no longer to get along with eachother. But she mnoticed that when she awakened her lover was gone. Having no idea where he went she walks this earth finding that one guy. She appears out of nowhere from the light and shadows. For she is part cat/vampire/demon/angel/light and dark. Her true abilities are yet to come. ]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:26 pm
User Image
Black List

Sasayaki_Rokkugisu
Captain

Sasayaki_Rokkugisu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:27 pm
Reserved.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:28 pm
Open.  

Sasayaki_Rokkugisu
Captain

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:07 pm
◘~Jayce Elder~◘User Image

Jayce took a shaky breath before stepping outside his home, He wore a cream colored shirt with Blue stars going up the left side of his shirt, his jeans looked alittle too baggy and were held up with a black belt. His bookbag was black with skulls all over it. He wanted to fit in with society, hoping to be accepted dispite his ways. It was early still and the dawn was near. His golden eyes looked about the empty street before he began to walk towards his new school. For many years he had not dared to speak with those outside his home unless they were his meals-to-be.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:03 am
Kuro stared out of large window of the condo she had bought into the street below with an amused expression. All morning youths had been traipsing past her apartment on their way to school. She tried in vain to remember if she had gone to school at that age.

She shook her head, the time before she became a vampire was blurry and unreal. After watching the teens walk by day after day she decided she wanted to go to this school herself and had registered as a senior since she already looked far too old to be anything else. Today was the first day she was supposed to attend and she felt a thrill of excitement at the idea of interacting with other people.

Kuro wandered over to her mirror to check her appearance, her hair was a deep crimson shade and her eyes were nearly violet. She wore a pair of black jeans that sat low on her waist and a corset style tank top that laced up the back. She threw a cropped black hoodie, because of the style it only reached her ribs but it gave her figure a more voluptous appearance. Finally satisfied with her look she left the comfort of her home and made her way through the alleys to the school.

vagrant branwen

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:44 am

llOOC:Rawr! I'm a cookie!ll

Jayce began to look over his shoulder as he walked until his house was no longer in sight. He doubted he was making a wise choice, fearful that he would end up attacking someone in the school. He bit his lip in worry, thoughts of regret flew through his mind. He shook his head and sighed. He was only being ridiculous. Everything would go well and he would fit in fine. . . . .

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:40 am
As she came around the corner into the main street the sense of another vampire sprang into being in her mind. She cast around for the source and smiled at the sight of a young man seemingly lost in deep thought heading in the same direction as her.

She sauntered over to him and fell into step along side. "Excuse me..." She murmured, her voice had a soft lilting quailty as well as a very weak scottish accent. (Her accent became less pronounced over the years due to her travels through other countries) "I can't help but notice you too are heading for the school, can I walk with you." She gave him a friendly smile.

vagrant branwen

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:14 pm

Hearing a voice, Jayce came back to reality. He glanced over to the female, catchign her scent and came close to sighing in relief. "S-Sure." He stammered, not used to speaking. He usually was silent and often lured his prey by saying very little or standing in the darkness of his home with the door wide open, most catching the look in his eyes that sprung curiousity in their mind, drawing them into his home. Yes, his ways of hunting were pathetic to most of his kind, but it seemed to work and that was all the mattered to him. Finally, his golden eyes looked away and down to the ground. "My name's Jayce. What's your's?" He remembered that in order to blend with society, he would have to have manners. Or so he thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:16 pm
Kuro's smile widened a fraction. "My name is Kuro." She watched him silently for a moment. "You're young for our kind aren't you." She said softly, her eyes were full of mischief. "And very shy too..." She whispered leaning close to him.  

vagrant branwen

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:11 pm

Jayce threw a glance at the gal, seeing her lean closer made him alittle uncomfortable. "Y-Yes, I suppose you could say that." He said and rubbed the back of his neck, "I've also rarely stepped foot outside my home and encountered another of our kind." So far he hadn't made of fool of himself, which was rather impressive to him.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff