Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandah P O P
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:37 pm
{xxxxx___welcome to electric!}

Welcome to Electric!,
the guild where anyone could talk about anything. We could have Roleplaying and a Relationships subforum, anything! (: We welcome anyone, and we are a girls-only guild. That way, anything can be said and no guys can interfer with it. (:

{xxxxx___electric!}

IshYummeh - 500g. <3 |

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:49 pm
{xxxxx___rules}

You must follow Gaia's ToS.
______There is nothing to say about this. You need to follow Gaia's ToS all the time.
Be respectful!
______You mustn't disrespect someone. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all. This guild is for talking, not a guild to put people down. Also, RESPECT CREW MEMBERS AND CAPTAINS. They have been promoted with my permission, and they're here for a reason.
No flaming!
______If you have drama in this guild, please don't do anything. Either take it to the PM's or contact a Crew member.
Please keep everything PG-13.
______We have members that are or is under the age of 13. We do not need to have sexual/explicit topics in this guild.
Please stay active!
______I understand if you are gone, but if so, please inform anyone by posting a topic or PMing someone. Please stay active, we don't like dead zombies. (:
No spamming.
______Don't get me wrong--you can spam this entire Main Forum, or even open your own Spam thread. But do not spam other's threads. Don't waste space, or anything. Just talk. (: It's not hard.
Do not beg.
______This goes out to everything. Don't even say, "I need gold." Any form of begging will result in a ban.
Don't advertise.
______ We have a sub-forum where you CAN advertise your shops or threads or whatever, please do not just go into threads and just do so. Either you post in the sub-forum, or you put it in your signature.
Please be literate.
______ You don't need to spell like capitals and spell everything, but do not speak l33t. :]
Please sensor out cuss words or keep it to a minimum.
______If you need to use a swear/cuss words, please sensor it out if you many. If you use a few, if you can, please sensor it out. :] I don't mind if you cuss, really, but just try to sensor it. <3 If not, one of our Crew members will sensor it for you if we catch it.
We have the right to kick you out of the guild.
______We usually have a reason why. If it is become of unactiveness, once you are ready to become active again, you may join. However, if it is because of rudeness or disobeying any of the rules, we have the right to kick you out.
Don't stretch the page.
______It's alright if you have post styles and whatnot, but please don't use extremely long post styles you usually use on threads.
Feel free to make threads!
______As long as they follow the rules like no inappropriate stuff, feel free to. XD They can be about anything. ;D Don't be shy~
Please have fun. (:
______Easy done and said. Please have fun. <3

Pandah P O P
Captain

Pandah P O P
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:50 pm
{xxxxx___guild map}

Main Forum;;
______Welcome to Electric! - MUST READ
_____________A basic run-down of the guild and all of the information about it.
______Electrifying Birthdays;; post your birthdays here!
_____________Post your birthdays in that thread and the entire guild will know. <3 You may even get a little birthday PM and a gift if you do. (:
______Introduce Yourselves! c:
_____________Introduce yourself to the guild! No need to make another thread, just post in here. <3
______Suggestions;;
_____________If you want to make a suggestion, like a new forum or some contest, just post on there. <3
______Wanna invite someone?
_____________If you wanna invite someone to this thread, just go there and post their names. (:

Staff&Crew Only;;
_____________it only allows crew members and all the others to go in here. Regular members cannot go in. This is where we have our meetings and discussions privately.

Advertisement;; Show off your threads!
______READ: Advertisement Sub-forum Rules
_____________It's just some basic things of what you CAN do and what you CAN'T do.

Venting;; Go and vent your anger here!
______READ: Venting Sub-forum Rules
_____________Venting. You usually do some things, like..cuss. Go check out the rules to be safe from ban. (:

Relationships;; Friends, dating, crushes..whatever!
______READ: Relationships Sub-forum Rules
_____________Relationship Rules..basically, nothing sexual, nothing bad. :]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:08 pm
{xxxxx___the staff of electric!}

Pandah P O P;;
______Name: Cindy
______Age: Unknown o:
______Rank: Captain
______A little bit about me: Urr..As I said..I made the guild. I really fall in love easily. I love my friends, (: I usually hang out with them or talk to them like everyday. <3 I'm really outgoing, don't be shy. c: I have to admit.. I am sorta..eek. XD Sometimes. But, if you just get to know me, I guess I can be an okay person. Just chat me up! <3

colorsplashh;;
______Name: Cindy
______Age: Unknown o:
______Rank: Vice-captain
______A little bit about me: I'm Pandah P O P's mule. <3 Pretty much said. :]

fairyberry373;;
______Name: Valerie
______Age: 14
______Rank:Crew
______A little bit about me: Hello! my name is valerie and I'm 14. I like to read books that are PG-13 and under. Adult novels are so boring. D: lol. I am going to middle school next year. I am currently in a process of learning how to apply make up. I also get a craving of ramen every single time I watch naruto. Which is every thursday. And in the remainder of my time, i play on gaia. I like living my life to it's fullest becauseI dont wanna die with regrets. And chat with me if you wanna know more about me (i am not a noobie teehee :3) Good bye and please comment on the guild!

puppylubby;;
______Name: lillian
______Age: 14
______Rank: Crew
______A little bit about me: i like gaia and loveee my little sis too!

a q u a a - m a z i n g;;
______Name: Melody
______Age: ////
______Rank: Vice-Captain
______A little bit about me: (:
Not much info.
XD

f r i e d rainbow;;
______Name: Bernatte
______Age: 16
______A little bit about me: ^____^ ask

AuburnxXxWindfall;;
______Name: Sorry, I'm really not supposed to give out my real name. Call me by my nicknames.
______Age: 16
______A little bit about me: Look above for most of my 'About me stuff' Things I haven't mentioned: I love to donate in real life and on Gaia. I have virtually no social life because I'm not into drinking like the rest of my friends. I really dislike guys, but I'm not into women...does that make me asexual??? Just kidding. Guys are nice enough, but I don't trust many of them. PM me if you want to know why. Um...that's most of it. Let me know if you need more info.

Pandah P O P
Captain

Pandah P O P
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:27 pm
{xxxxx___guild banners}

If you wanna make a banner, just PM me it! <3

by Angelica Jinx. <3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/?guild_id=36713&_gaia_t_=1272][img]http://i31.tinypic.com/2lbopdf.jpg[/img][/url]

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games