Welcome to Gaia! ::

House of Rahl: A Sword of Truth Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for fans of the book series, Terry Goodkind, and yes, even the tv series. 

Tags: Terry Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Rahl, Seeker, Role Play 

Reply Azrith Plains
Who's your LEAST favorite character? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raven Rahl
Captain

Desirable Wolf

14,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:51 pm
Per Irako's suggestion, I have taken the liberty of starting the least favorite thread.

Two words: Demmin Nass.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:35 pm
Nadine Brighton- she was ok at first but towards the end of temple of the winds, she became a real stuck-up b***h. i wanted to strangle her after what she told kahlan after the wedding. mad that chick made me mad.....  

pretty udia

First Wizard Zorander
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:14 pm
pretty udia
Nadine Brighton- she was ok at first but towards the end of temple of the winds, she became a real stuck-up b***h. i wanted to strangle her after what she told kahlan after the wedding. mad that chick made me mad.....

Agreed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:26 pm
Dreffan! He scared the crap out of me. He's kind of a mix of several different real-life serial killers, the biggest being the Zodiac killer. *shudders* Please let him stay dead...  

Irako of the Desert

Earnest Paladin

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
  • Hesitant Participant 100

ArtemisiaAbsynthe

O.G. Guildswoman

10,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:25 pm
First Wizard Zorander
pretty udia

Agreed.

I second that motion  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:09 pm
Tobias Brogan. Sick b*****d. He collected the n****e of women's (right or left?) breasts! I think that's right up there with Demmin Nass.  

Witch Woman Yutha

Raven Rahl
Captain

Desirable Wolf

14,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:22 pm
My least favorite was that witch woman Yuth.....ummmm Six!!! yeah, that's what I meant. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:03 am
Lord Raven Rahl
My least favorite was that witch woman Yuth.....ummmm Six!!! yeah, that's what I meant. wink

six... was creepy too...... but dang shota is freaking powerful! i knew she was strong before but i thought at least thought another witch woman would be
more of a challenge to her power..... heh..... i was dead wrong.... eek  

pretty udia

Witch Woman Yutha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:17 am
Lord Raven Rahl

Thin ice, bub.....thin ice wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:39 pm
Witch Woman Yutha
Lord Raven Rahl

Thin ice, bub.....thin ice wink
biggrin I'm not scared, I already have a few mord-sith to protect me. xd  

Raven Rahl
Captain

Desirable Wolf

14,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • The Perfect Setup 150

why_wait28

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:00 am
Witch Woman Yutha
Tobias Brogan. Sick b*****d. He collected the n****e of women's (right or left?) breasts! I think that's right up there with Demmin Nass.

Yeah I 100% agree! I hate that guy! I also hate that Nadine chick.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:53 pm
I hated Samuel after he pushed Richard down that hill making him almost fall down a cliff. =_=
He also hurt Chase (which almost made me cry when I thought he had died cause who dosent love Chase ^^)
Lastly he tried to rape Kahlan. Bad, Samuel bad!  

ArtemisiaAbsynthe

O.G. Guildswoman

10,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500

pretty udia

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:47 pm
why_wait28
Witch Woman Yutha

Yeah I 100% agree! I hate that guy! I also hate that Nadine chick.

Yes!!!!! though i hated other characters in the book-
J'gang- sexiest, power- hungry, ruthless person.
All the sister of the dark (except nicci)- greedy and power hungry, ruthless people.
ohhh...... the list goes on.....

but Nadine- got under my skin- because i have a love; i know exactly Kahlan feels around Richard. i personally know that feeling....... but to have that woman bat her eyelashes around Richard and talking down to Kahlan..... ohhh that just burned me up..... mad i was glad when she died....... she had it coming....  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:18 am
Freak'n micheal man.....epic betrayal. You give him something and your sure hes going to hold on to it and help you out, cause you know, he is your brother, and then......Stabbed in the freak'n back.

if he was by brother i would have done so much worse to him then richard.

Also he was a womanizer, and i seriously hate them. Kahlan should have made him cut his balls off too. XP

sure there are other people I don't like at all, but i was most suprised by micheal, and a brothers betray is the worst kind of betrayal, at least to me anyways.  

Draconous07

Mordsith Mistress92

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:37 am
Draconous07
Freak'n micheal man.....epic betrayal. You give him something and your sure hes going to hold on to it and help you out, cause you know, he is your brother, and then......Stabbed in the freak'n back.

if he was by brother i would have done so much worse to him then richard.

Also he was a womanizer, and i seriously hate them. Kahlan should have made him cut his balls off too. XP

sure there are other people I don't like at all, but i was most suprised by micheal, and a brothers betray is the worst kind of betrayal, at least to me anyways.

i have to agree with you on this one.. i have a brother too.. if he did something like that to me.. idk. it would really hurt and tear at me forever...  
Azrith Plains

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff