Reply The GAIA Complaints Dept
navigation bar is fine tell gaia tried to make it better

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

basil maronic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:16 am
well i think the new navigation bar is dumb the reason now it takes twice as long to do the stuff under mygaia i rather do things on gaia in as little clicks as possible for some people with slow connections are going to really hate the new bar and some of the stuff on navigation bar you used to be able to do now you cant do them and so if you agree click the picture and sign plus give a thumbs up to keep the mod informed
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:26 am
I personally like the new navigation bar. I probably should have taken a screen shot. Of what Gaia actually looked like. While they were in the transition into the new bar. It didn't take much getting used to at all. The only change that I dislike in navigation. Was actually made in the last change made to Gaia. When the Trade button was moved into the Marketplace.  

LanceCalvis

shadow_dragon_13

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:31 am
I cant view my topic posts with one click. i still dont know where to go to find them...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:30 am
shadow_dragon_13
I cant view my topic posts with one click. i still dont know where to go to find them...
Look on top for your shotcuts, it's in there.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:40 am
I signed. The new navigation bar looks fancy, but I don't like the fact that it takes longer to get where you want to go. stare  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:09 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
I signed. The new navigation bar looks fancy, but I don't like the fact that it takes longer to get where you want to go. stare
Just not used to it yet. The fact that their using the shotcut menu above now is a surprise.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

increvable

2,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:14 pm
The thing I like most about the new update is the fact that the shortcuts aren't repetitive. I never used them before because the links were already in the nav bar. I do like how nice it looks, and I also like the new color, but the fact that the drop-down menues are so big only creates a hassle when you're trying to get somewhere fast. All in all, though, I am happy with it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:30 am
Why is it when they try to make something "better" they always wind up MESSING IT UP WORSE????  

Venuslady

starblazer66

4,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:25 pm
I only miss the guilds being up in the shortcuts. That's my only true complaint. I'm actually fine with the new bar so far.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:02 pm
I'm not happy with the new changes. I think the menu is too bright, too large, and a bit cumbersome. I also miss the guilds being in the shortcuts.  

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

klubkyd

Dangerous Conversationalist

8,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:26 am
I would have preferred that the guilds had been left in the bar, but as I downloaded the secondary Gaia/tektek toolbar, I have no complaints  
The GAIA Complaints Dept

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games