Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Avi question Spring nymph - Answered

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PriestessSypha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:11 pm
When I visit the marketplace and search Spring Nymph my results are the spring nymph hair. When I click "Try It On" I can see other items that I can try on but I can't find them in the marketplace. What are these items? Do you get them if you buy the Mar. 09 Letter that includes the hair? Do they evolve from the hair? Were they cash items sold in Mar 09? I know I have asked a ton of questions but I am interested in buying some of these items (bark corset, ivy wrap) and need to know a little more about them. Thanks in advance for any help received.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:43 am
Words are a waste of time

The Spring Nymph is a collectible item and all of those other items you saw come with the Spring Nymph. So get the Spring Nymph, or a March 2009 letter, and you get all that. However, you can only wear one of those items at a given time, so if you want to wear the hair and the corset at the same time you will need to buy two Spring Nymphs.

Destruction is a language everyone understands

Lionel the Omnipotent

Unbeatable Lunatic

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas