Welcome to Gaia! ::

Boxes Emporium

Back to Guilds

The general, boxy, hangout. 

Tags: random, gold, contests, discussion, community 

Reply // *Stabs bags*
I had a(nother) Harry Potter dream . . .

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever had a dream about Harry Potter?
  Yesh. :3
  No, of course not. >>
  . . . Whut?
View Results

The Victorious Ashtree
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:58 pm
I mean, I can't be the only one, right? sweatdrop

Okay, this was from a day or two ago, so I only remember snippets of it. Particularly the last part.

We're in a very extravagant dining room, apparently. There are hundreds of pretty yellow flowers in enormous and expensive vases. The floors are reflective; there are silky streams all over the walls; there's an enormous door right behind the dining table; around the corner of a particularly huge vase of flowers is the door to the kitchens.

Everything is effing humongous and expensive, people. O__<

At the table is the Weasley family, dressed to the nines. Just so you know, this isn't their home. I mean, if you couldn't tell. I sit next to Fred at the table, but before we can start talking, a very young, pretty woman comes through the huge double doors.

Bill asks her how the meeting went. She answers that it was the same as usual.

Ginny asks her why she goes, then. The woman says she isn't sure.

It's at this point that I realize that this beautiful, young woman is Molly effing Weasley! D:

I talk to Fred for a while (as I ogle Bill . . . Don't judge meh). I have completely forgotten what we were talking, but at one point he gets angry at his "mother" and stomps off to the kitchen. I follow, and we open the door, there is a orange cat on the floor.

The dream-me recognized this cat to be Fred! D:

A lot of other stuff happened before this, but they make little sense . . .

So, um, have you guys had dreams about any books or movies or the like?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:28 pm
I had a dream about Harry the night after I saw the HBP premier. He had escaped from some home or orphanage and was crying about something. I had to get him back before the Death Eaters found him and I barely managed to.

It was a sad and anxious dream.

"All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit." -- Thomas Paine

Jahzara Ashford
Vice Captain

WhatsThatBehindYou

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:51 pm
I can happily say, I've never had a Harry Potter dream. On the other hand, for some reason Speaker For The Dead's Libo keeps staring in my dreams.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:07 pm
WhatsThatBehindYou
I can happily say, I've never had a Harry Potter dream. On the other hand, for some reason Speaker For The Dead's Libo keeps staring in my dreams.

What's that from?

"All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit." -- Thomas Paine

Jahzara Ashford
Vice Captain

// *Stabs bags*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces