Welcome to Gaia! ::

::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::

Back to Guilds

For fan(atic)s of The Legend of Zelda series. 

Tags: Zelda, Nintendo, Fantasy, Role-play, Link 

Reply ::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::
LoZ glitches

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

brawlmaster12344

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:57 am
here we can share glitches we have encountered in Zelda Games

here is a link to a video i made of the roof of the barn in MM. when its gone, theres nothing under it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmDZyimDhS8&feature=channel

you get to where link is standing in the beginning by climbing up there using zora link  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:28 pm
Wind Waker Glitches...

1. Bomb glitch - able to use bombs indoors - Set tingle tuner to y, z or x. Click the button you chose + Start. Opens to Start menu. Put bombs on tingle tuner buttion. Click start. You take out a bomb.

2. Dark Chu-chu glitch - "Bent" chu-chu. Stand in light, mirror shield away from the chu-chu. L-target the chu-chu. Deku Leaf it it, then right away petrify it with your shield. Wait until the chu-chu unfreezes. It is now officially bent, and it jumps weird! XD To put it back to normal, Deku Leaf it.

3. Path to Ganon's Tower Glitch - Explore unexplorable area! - Go to where the Darknut is. Kill him. Go to left edge of cliff thing. (Hookshot area.) Take out the hookshot, and aim it at the one to the behind-right of you. Aim to the point where the marking is above the target. Shoot the hookshot out, you go on top of the arc, deku leaf to the unexplorable area.

4. Through the floor glitch - Push the kids at Windfall Island to his/her death <--jk. Push one specific kid a bit. Talk to him/her. Repeat process until the kid is at the staircase thing going to the rich guy's house. Push the kid against the staircase. He falls down through nothingness. If you didn't do the sidequest for the Bees, and you push a person into doomsville, talk to the leader, all four of the gang members will talk.. When it gets to the kid you pushed off, it'll show the Windfall Island at a far away shot. Creepy.

5. Infinite Elixer Soup/more Elixer Soup - you do not deplete your soup/get more rar XD - Put Elixer soup on x, y, or z. Press button and Start at the same time. Switch to an empty bottle. Press Start. Link drinks the soup but does not deplete it. In fact it does the opposite. It fills the empty bottle 1/2 way.

6. I got it, but I don't got it glitch - You scoop something into the Empty Bottle....but there's nothing inside. - Right before Link makes contact with the water with his bottle, switch to a random item like telescope. You scoop the water, but it disappears when you open the start menu.

Most glitches here can be found on youtube, but I discovered the dark chu-chu glitch myself...

P.S. I'm full of type fail today.  

The Fruity Magician
Crew

O.G. Gaian

2,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Voter 0
::+ ::The Legends of Zelda Guild::+ ::

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash