Welcome to Gaia! ::

One is All, All is One ~{Celebrating FullMetal Awesomeness}~

Back to Guilds

Do YOU like FullMetal Alchemist? A growing Fma guild, -One is All, All is One- welcomes you! 

Tags: FullMetal Alchemist, FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Edward Elric, Alphonse Elric, Roy Mustang 

Reply ~{Military HQ}~ Main Forum
Thinking of Quitting

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saruna-chan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:25 pm
*sighs* Hi guys.... *slowly backs away to avoid yelling at and the such*
Sorry I haven't been on at all...

To tell you the honest truth, I'm pretty much quitting Gaia. -_-
*sigh*
I don't know...

Unless I get a strong response telling me not to and good reasons why not to (besides the guild), I might just leave Gaia. I don't know...Gaia just seems kind of...dull to me now. I used to love it when I first went on but...I don't know anymore... :/

I mean I love you guys but...I don't know. :/
And I think I pretty much seem like a jerk to you guys now for not being on for so long anyway...
*sigh*

I might hand over this guild to someone else too...right now I don't think I deserve it at all...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:03 pm
nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu your a great leader, you just need a break from gaia, i did that a few times and when i came back i was loving it
but if your going to give it to someone else, dont give it to alchemic she has left us to from what i hear from hiper  

Biumu

Shirtless Codger

Gingergiggles

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:30 pm
ya me 2! thats what i do with drawing 2! i stop for a bit n when i come back im loving it!
i see her on her avi changes but she never responds to PMs or posts! ;.;  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:54 pm
DuskMoonFlower
nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu your a great leader, you just need a break from gaia, i did that a few times and when i came back i was loving it
but if your going to give it to someone else, dont give it to alchemic she has left us to from what i hear from hiper
take a wee break just don't forget your password or cange your email cuz well this is like my 3rd account and your the best guild leder out there and this is the only guild i pay any of my time on also quiting gaia is like those tv comerchals (i can't spell for soup) where the kid getz a puppy and then takes it to the shelter i hope this is enoght (still can't spell but hey its the inturnet) so don't take your gaia puppy to the shelter.  

BlueTheDoctorsWife

Hilarious Smoker

5,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100

Green Top Hat - GTH

Friendly Flatterer

6,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:56 pm
Umm, I don't mean to be an a** but what does this have to do with Full Metal Alchemist?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:31 pm
They all make a good point. I don't know you and I don't RP with you, but I am in this guild every day posting. You will be missed but like everyone says, take a small break and then go from there.  

EdwardxElricx

7,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kakashiguy37

2,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:26 am
I MIGHT be new, but, what i know is... Don't leave us! Let's put it in this way:
- I noticed your love for FMA. And I have never seen Anything like that.

-Who else would have the leadership to lead such a big guild?

In fact, I agree with my other FMA fellows. You should take a small break from gaia. It works on my videogames, at least.lol  
~{Military HQ}~ Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games