Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:16 am
"Shatara!!" Zephyr cried, seeing her friend hit by Helios's beam. "You son of a b***h!" she hissed at him as she watched him descend. In one swift movement, she swung her blades, sending blades of air slicing at him.

((hate to do this, but bed time for me...work in the morn sad ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:30 pm
Void looked at the battle scene, manifesting a black curved dagger he said. " Dulceri killing them is clearly out of the question what about incapacitating? " He asked as he raised his hand black sand manifested on the groound and shot towards Helios, it had many properties in this case he was going to use it in at least 3 different ways. He then gripped the dagger between two fingers, flipping his wrist the blaaded point shot towards Nephilis. " Sorry Nephilis it's nothing personnal, I just realised why I chose Dulceri's side in the first place. " He laughed lightly, he snapped his fingers and watched as black clouds started to form this would take a little time, it was the same attack he used on Ambrosia to stage her death, only this time he wasn't going to be so forgiving.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:37 pm
Dulceri looked at Void when he called then turned his eyes back to Nephilis. "Hmm." He thought about killing them, but he stopped knowing that was the stone bothering him. Not being able to go back to human was taking a toll on his mind. "Incapacitation will work though that in itself is a task."

Nephilis opened a portal as the blade Void shot came near and sent it back at him with twice the speed. "I don't fault you Void, but right now, I have to fight you."

Ambrosia pulled herself from th rubble behind Nephilis and shook her bushy hair free of debris. "Goddamn it Nephilis...we're on a team..." She stood up and stomped, creating a line of ice spikes that move in a line around Nephilis to Dulceri.

Dulceri stops Ambrosia's attack with a simple roundhouse kick and jumps backwards closer to Void. "It's five against four...this is terrible. I mean, Ambrosia is up there in my head, but she hasn't spoken in a while..."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:41 pm
Kendal frowned as he saw what was going on and turned to Marcove "Pwince Marcove what do we do?" He asked nervously. He looked back towards the adults "Theiw in twouble" He said. He looked down scared about what would happen.

Apollo stepped forward and looked at Dulceri and Nephilis he had a look of sorrow on his face. He then held his hand out and made several needles of psionic energy and then sent them flying at them. He was still under Calisto's control and couldn't seem to shake it.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:44 pm
Helios looked at the wind blades coming towards him, embracing one hit as he began to bleed he fiery phoenix aura grew, shining so bright it could be seen from Shale. Sending out several charged lines of fire, it would be almonst impossible to avoid some kind of effect from it as buildings were suffering the impact of the blast.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:54 pm
Zephyr dodged out of the way, the line of fire barely missing her. The buildings began to crumble and she was hit with debris, leaving a scrape down her cheek. As she stood, her eyes were like daggers, sending evil glares at Helios. Though she had never used the power before in battle, she thought it was time to use the strong nuclear force she had attained those years before from the stone. Still, even though she had trained herself with it, she was unsure of the long term effects. Just hold out a little longer, she said, bargaining with herself. Instead, she made another attack, only this time stronger, swinging her blades diagonally in opposite directions towards Helios.  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:31 pm
Dulceri bared his teeth and the ground surged with electricity, stopping his share of Helios' attack. He was getting frustrated and due to his inability to control his power, it was only increasing. "This is getting a tad annoying..." He dodged the blade Neph returned to Void and leaned backward to avoid the blades sent at him by Apollo. One he returned to his stance, he looked at the boy as if to kill him with a stare. Before he could strike him down like he was preparing to, Nephilis comes across his face with a falling roundhouse kick sending his upper body plummeting into the ground.

"Man. You've changed alot." Nephilis said, taking on his second form. White lines spread from his eyes and his body became as dark as night with white spots etched in randomly. "You were about to kill him. I'm mad as hell, but I'm not about to kill anyone."

"It's that Nephilis that makes me stronger than you." Dulceri raises up, now on all fours and grabs Neph's leg. He stands up quickly, causing Nephilis to fall and swings him onto the ground in front of him.

"Ahhgh!!" Nephilis cries. He coughs up blood and after Dulceri releases him, he falls through a portal reappearing behind Dulceri with a kick already aimed at his lower back.

~~~

"Dad's giving it his all out there." Marcove said as the words of Kendal flowed in one ear and out the other. "We're going to do this just like last time. We'll wait until they need our help...they may not. Look." He points at Void. "The scary man is with them. He's strong...why is he helping dad though?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:37 pm
Kenji was a bit late when following Dulceri and the others to go fight. He did get there just when he saw Nephilis cough up blood from an attack by his brother. He had to remind himself that they weren't suppose to kill anyone. Not that he would. He wasn't that angry or strong. He didn't see what he could do for now so he just watched.  

Elricbrothers1144

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:17 am
Void's dark red cloak blew around him as Helios's heat attack came. His body discintigrated into mist and vanished avoiding the attack. " Try harder, if you don't then you are wasting all of our time. " He said As he materialised in the air. He laughed darkly as the sky filled with dark clouds, the ground beneath him began to rumble and vigorously shake. Enormous cracks and boulders from the ground shot up or away as the force of the black metal doors shot from the ground, their was an intricate locking system on the doors which began to turn with annoying metallic clanking sounds, the lock twisted and clanked before it crashed to the ground with a thunderous clap, dust fired into the air and the doors started to open horrible sickening darkness oozed from the crack in the door as shadowy monsters began to claw their hands through the crack in an attempt to get free. " I know he said I can't kill any of you, however that doesn't mean I can't bring to to an inch of your life. " He said as the doors shot open releasing the fiery black pulse of darkness which filled the air with a dark purple mist. "See you in Hell. " He said softly looking down at his enemies with one of the coldest most uncaring stares he had ever given.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:01 am
( Yo yo yo Whatz Da Deal. I's is back and ish wanting to know whats going on. I's wish to jump back in the story if its still active.)  

Celestin Selone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:12 pm
(It's still going. Just post.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:09 am
Helios looked at the spectical of what was happening. If he wasn't being controled his emotions would have gotten the best of him. Looking at the hellific like monster, Helios charged his hand with kinetic eneryg as he mixed it with the weak nuclear force as a small beam shot from his hand landing on the ground. Like a small ticking bomb a large pulse was released breaking down everything that was in the radius of the explosion sight.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:28 pm
(Whatz going on? Who's in Tenshu?)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:27 pm
(Who here wants to finish this?)  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:29 pm
((I do it would be a shame not to, and starting all over again, seems like too much of a hassle,though we have lost half of our crew))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff