Reply // *Stabs bags*
I think when someone joins gaia...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mac.and.Cheese

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:28 pm
There is a tentative period where they either love it or hate it. If they love it, then there's a point where it stops becoming new and that determines if they'll continue to stay on gaia or not. If they don't pass that period, they'll never come back. If you do, you're a true gaian.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:09 pm
I don't know, the first time I played gaia, I had quit within a month. (on a different account) But I've been playing on this one since '06.  

WhatsThatBehindYou

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

The Victorious Ashtree
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:32 am
Same here. 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:13 am
WhatsThatBehindYou
I don't know, the first time I played gaia, I had quit within a month. (on a different account) But I've been playing on this one since '06.

Ya, not all but some.

"All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit." -- Thomas Paine

Jahzara Ashford
Vice Captain

Marching Band no Jutsu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:22 pm
I joined in '07. I think...... yeah. '07.
My friend had two accounts, and so he gave me one of them for Christmas. So, it was pretty cool. I didn't get on for like, a month, but then my friend said, "You need to get on more so we can talk" so I get on every day now. This is my favorite website that I've tried.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:09 pm
That's kind of how I was. I didn't get on for like a month. I made the account on someone else's computer and my computer just couldn't handle gaia... I stopped going on for about a month till I decided I would just deal with all the annoyances on my computer. Plus, I had forgotten about it after I'd made it. xd

"All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit." -- Thomas Paine

Jahzara Ashford
Vice Captain

// *Stabs bags*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces