School

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

roken822
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:13 pm
This is the school, where the students learn, la duh. It is an expensive private school, and most of the students here happen to be Blue Bloods. They still have to keep their powers a secret because of the humans around.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:54 pm
Bell sat down in the autotorium, looking at the stage during free period. She was waiting for the try-out forms to come out to see who got call-backs. They where doing Once on this Island.  

Colorful Shadows
Vice Captain

Lollipops_And_Demons

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:41 pm
Perphone worked her way slowly to the back of room wondering why no one could keep their eye's off of her was it her long black purple tipped hair or her strange outfit she got from hot topic.No it couldn't be.
her eye's scanned the roomed and stopped on a table with a simple girl sitting there.She had seen her at the auditions and knew she was good at acting.So she made her way there."This is going to be a nice first day".My story is simple and kinda short you see my parents are the second richest famlies that had lived in Kentucky.Growing up i had to learn sertain things and one was that she was a vampire ..blue blood in other words.The only problem was i was never like any of the other children.I was always different.As i grew up my hair got longer and i wanted to dye it purple.I shopped at hot topic instead of banana republic.I had the looks but i never definded them like others.So one day my parents thinking that moving would change things .We moved.Not just any where though to New York.I hated it.Now i was stuck in this preppy school.I only met one great person so far and that was the priciple  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:54 pm
I sighed. Well, at least the brattiest kid in the school didn't get the main part. I sighed again. I didn't want to be in the play, I just like watching it. I went out in the halls, and noticed a girl. "You OK?" I smiled.  

Colorful Shadows
Vice Captain

Blue Bloods RP (Group 1)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces