Welcome to Gaia! ::

Boxes Emporium

Back to Guilds

The general, boxy, hangout. 

Tags: random, gold, contests, discussion, community 

Reply // *Stabs bags*
C O N T E S T: Who can make the best banner for the guild?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Backwards
  sdrawroF
View Results

Jahzara Ashford
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:03 pm
Hello! I'm looking to see who amongst you, new and old members, can make the best banner for the guild.

What I'm looking for:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Banner must be 200x40 px in size.

If you win, you're banner will be used as our guilds banner, as well as put in our banners list to be used as a clickable link for people's signatures and profiles.

Also, the best contestant will receive a grand prize of 8k!

There needs to be a minimum of 5 contestants, so get started on making your banner today!

"All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit." -- Thomas Paine

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:49 pm
I'll try and give it a shot, but im still kinda of a newbie with photoshop so i doubt i'd come up with something real neat XD  

Winry-cchi

Jahzara Ashford
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:05 pm
Winry-cchi
I'll try and give it a shot, but im still kinda of a newbie with photoshop so i doubt i'd come up with something real neat XD
Our current banner was half made by a n00b. Me. xd
My friend showed me how to work GIMP and made that banner

"All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit." -- Thomas Paine

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:43 am
Well, I guess I'll give it a shot.
I don't have photoshop or any of those complicated stuff, I only scetch and scan, will that be a problem???

Danisia

Jahzara Ashford
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:19 am
As long as you can get it down to the right size buy cropping it, it'd be fine. 3nodding
Right click on the current one and check properties for the pixel size. I'm not sure what it is. 240x400 er something... maybe it was 240x180 >>

// *Stabs bags*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games