Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jahzara Ashford
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:46 pm
Harry Potter. *Droll*

"All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit." -- Thomas Paine

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:31 am
*is enthused* I'm going to the midnight showing, and it makes me happy. biggrin

The Victorious Ashtree
Crew

Jahzara Ashford
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:38 am
The Victorious Ashtree
I wanna go! >.< But when I checked on Fandango they were like "Buy advanced tickets" and when I tried, it was all like "lulz, there's no showtimes for this area right now" confused
Where'd you buy yours?

"All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit." -- Thomas Paine

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:44 am
Jahzara Ashford
The Victorious Ashtree
I wanna go! >.< But when I checked on Fandango they were like "Buy advanced tickets" and when I tried, it was all like "lulz, there's no showtimes for this area right now" confused
Where'd you buy yours?

*pats* We have a little, tiny, minuscule theater here, and they let us buy our tickets ahead right there.

The Victorious Ashtree
Crew

Jahzara Ashford
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:47 am
The Victorious Ashtree

*pats* We have a little, tiny, minuscule theater here, and they let us buy our tickets ahead right there.

Oh, I see.
I should see if our theaters will do that too.
My friend and I kind of want to go to the IMAX show though. I wonder if that experience will be any better. confused I haven't been to an IMAX theater in so long.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:56 am
Jahzara Ashford

Oh, I see.
My friend and I kind of want to go to the IMAX show though. I wonder if that experience will be any better. confused I haven't been to an IMAX theater in so long.

The IMAX might be cool. I remember seeing OotP in an IMAX, but it was only for twenty minutes. D: And we didn't get to keep the glasses! My friend and I raged. Well, I did at least . . . o 3o I really want to see Severus, because he looks oddly hot in this one. But, they took away my Percy! crying

The Victorious Ashtree
Crew

Jahzara Ashford
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:58 am
The Victorious Ashtree
Jahzara Ashford

Oh, I see.

The IMAX might be cool. I remember seeing OotP in an IMAX, but it was only for twenty minutes. D: And we didn't get to keep the glasses! My friend and I raged. Well, I did at least . . . o 3o I really want to see Severus, because he looks oddly hot in this one. But, they took away my Percy! crying

*Mouth waters over Severus* xd
What? What happened to Percy?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:01 am
They're taking Percy out of the films! WHY?!

The Victorious Ashtree
Crew

Jahzara Ashford
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:08 am
The Victorious Ashtree
They're taking Percy out of the films! WHY?!

Aw... really? That's stupid... they have to show him in the last movie turning over a new leaf. confused

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:19 am
They'd better, or I'll spaz. And when quiet, shy me spazzes, the world ends. burning_eyes

And it was one of my favorite scenes in the book:

*Percy walks in*

*silence*

*stares*

Remus: Uh . . . hey! I has pictures of mah kiddie -

Percy: WAUGH! I'M SORRY FOR BEING SUCH A *bleep*ing *bleep*!

rofl

The Victorious Ashtree
Crew

Emperor Fantastic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:29 am

"Theories of Relativity - A Novel". I highly recommend it.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:31 am
Mister Slig

"Theories of Relativity - A Novel". I highly recommend it.

Ohhh! Sounds interesting! What's it about? surprised

Mac.and.Cheese

Emperor Fantastic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:35 am

Well, it's a young-adult fiction labeled book.. and it's about this boy who's mother sent him on to the streets and he tries to beg for money to get by and he has all these theories, like a theory that every fourth person will give him change. I don't know how to say what it's about without giving it away.

xD

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:37 am
Mister Slig

Well, it's a young-adult fiction labeled book.. and it's about this boy who's mother sent him on to the streets and he tries to beg for money to get by and he has all these theories, like a theory that every fourth person will give him change. I don't know how to say what it's about without giving it away.

xD

That sounds interesting! *Amazons it* Yes, Amazon can be verb. Shut up. >>

The Victorious Ashtree
Crew

Emperor Fantastic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:38 am

Yes ma'am.

._.

// *Stabs bags*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff