Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
new member to the guild

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evolutionary Anarchist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:18 pm
i am a new member to this guild but not exactly new to gaia. in under a year i've taken a regular starter avatar and made him into what i want, and then through wise purchases and sales made him become what ever i want when ever i want. i am thankful to be in this guild and thats because if there is truly only one thing a person can be good at, my thing is helping people. whether that be in life or in an online game. again i am new so i don't know how people do things here but i don't care who you are or how long you've had gaia. i am more than willing to aid people with how i made my money. i never used cash cards or asked for donations, i made my money by killing on the stock market and playing things the right way. i will admit, i don't help people that are rude, demanding, and mean to other people. if you make another person's life difficult i will refuse to make your life easier. feel free to comment this or send me a message. hopefully i didn't offend anyone or say anything misleading.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:02 am
User Image
Welcome the NSTG =]

Check out the resources sub-forum and see if you can add anything to our expanding guides =]

~ Ancantsia ~
NSTG Crew
Reality is for people with no imaginationUser Image

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff