Philonious
Crew

Unbeatable Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:26 pm
why are jews always picked on? my parents are messianic and when i tell kids in my class that theyre always like oh my gosh! your jewish and they make fun of me
for it what is wrong with us were the same as everyone else stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:02 pm
The Christians (Im one but I support the Jews and Israel) beleive that the messiah has all ready come while some Jews are waiting for the messiah. No offence really!! But we have both been percucuted for beleiving in Adoni (sry about terribal spelling but you get the just right? sweatdrop ) and not allah or some other god. And even though I wasnt even born yet I apologize to the Jews for what happened in the crusades.  

Takako_Uchiha
Vice Captain

7,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Philonious
Crew

Unbeatable Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:42 am
ummmmm........ sorry im not a jew my parents believe in some of the jewish stuff like the old testament and i DEFINANTLY believe the messiah has come already  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:49 pm
Takako_Uchiha
I apologize to the Jews for what happened in the crusades.

Uh...that honestly would be better if you were a Muslim.  

Bezant
Crew

Original Explorer

14,475 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200

Takako_Uchiha
Vice Captain

7,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:20 pm
Quote:

I know but the Christians did percicute the Jews and they were labled as "Christ killers".  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:34 pm
Being Messianic Jewish I see persecution from non-believing Jews and from thos e professing to be Christians. It's often a tight rope to walk. Being Messianic isn't something to tread lightly upon. to those who profess to be Christians I show the Jewishness of the Scriptures, to those who are non-believing Jews I show them the Jewishness of Jesus and point to the Messianic Prophecies.  

famusamu
Captain

Philonious
Crew

Unbeatable Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:58 pm
Takako_Uchiha
Quote:

I know but the Christians did percicute the Jews and they were labled as "Christ killers".
u crazy??!! they just think we r weird most christians are good people.I am one  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:10 am
She's been sucked into the whole "Hate Christ, hate His followers" deal that is going on today. In their eyes, radical Islamists slashing journalists' throats and chanting 'death to Israel' are not a tenth as bad as the Christian that lives down the street and has the gall to vote "no" on gay marriage.

I think Tortured For His Faith, The Hiding Place and maybe The Heavenly Man ought to be required reading in high school.  

Bezant
Crew

Original Explorer

14,475 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200

Philonious
Crew

Unbeatable Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:34 pm
yeah that is so freakin sad how that could happen to anyone so many people are blinded today i find myself feeling alone alot.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:21 am
Same here, probably for the same basic reasons.

The people at my school + work are so brainwashed by this secular current running through society that they and I are unable to connect. They believe in the power of the State and I believe in the power of God. They believe in having a good time right now, doing what they want, and fulfilling their own desires. I believe in being obedient to God, and He will fulfill the desires of my heart (Psa 145:19) but it will be in His own time, not mine. Lasciviousness and profanity makes them laugh. It makes me sad.

I'd be marching to a different drummer even if I weren't a Christian - but still - it's lonely sometimes. I would like to laugh and be carefree and "go with the flow," but, I'm not a kid anymore, in body or in spirit (1 Chr. 13:11 ). The world is a tainted place. How could anyone, who has been washed by the Blood, feel that this life is the best ever when we know it's not?  

Bezant
Crew

Original Explorer

14,475 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200

ZENsei

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:25 am
Cherry Sodah

The people at my school + work are so brainwashed by this secular current running through society that they and I are unable to connect. They believe in the power of the State and I believe in the power of God. They believe in having a good time right now, doing what they want, and fulfilling their own desires. I believe in being obedient to God, and He will fulfill the desires of my heart (Psa 145:19) but it will be in His own time, not mine. Lasciviousness and profanity makes them laugh. It makes me sad.

I'd be marching to a different drummer even if I weren't a Christian - but still - it's lonely sometimes.

agreed

The kosmos (world system) is Satanic at its core and unbelievers are blinded. I remember how blind and prideful I was and had to do some heavy apologies to the Eternal One for my blasphemy against Him when I came to faith sad

Even believers can be deceived by self or other influences if we are not in "full armor" mode.

It can be lonely, but one thing is for sure, when our Messiah returns, none of us believers will ever be lonely again smile

Shalom  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:32 am
ZENsei
Cherry Sodah

I'd be marching to a different drummer even if I weren't a Christian - but still - it's lonely sometimes.

agreed

The kosmos (world system) is Satanic at its core and unbelievers are blinded. I remember how blind and prideful I was and had to do some heavy apologies to the Eternal One for my blasphemy against Him when I came to faith sad

Even believers can be deceived by self or other influences if we are not in "full armor" mode.

It can be lonely, but one thing is for sure, when our Messiah returns, none of us believers will ever be lonely again smile

Shalom

Thank you for that, brother. smile  

Bezant
Crew

Original Explorer

14,475 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200

Philonious
Crew

Unbeatable Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:16 pm
yeah....... Im not a kid anymore i like a week ago turned 13....... I didnt get a barmitzvah because we moved but I am trying to hold up I feel different everything seems almost newish  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:37 am
sub-zero120
yeah....... Im not a kid anymore i like a week ago turned 13....... I didnt get a barmitzvah because we moved but I am trying to hold up I feel different everything seems almost newish

Happy Birthday! I hope you settle in soon.  

Bezant
Crew

Original Explorer

14,475 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200

Philonious
Crew

Unbeatable Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:03 pm
lets hope i have hormones and all that crap kicking in and hate emotion often i just moved to utah wich is full of mormans which is really hard but im not dead yet.......  
Messianic Jewish Guild, an open dialog between Jews and Christians

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff