Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hello from Brazil X)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghinitchi

Naughty Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:34 pm
I joined weeks ago but I need to start posting on the forums and get to know people more! ^^

Well, I go by Ashiya, online, though I have different usernames everywhere, usually.
I used to have an account on Gaia around 2004-2005, never got too into it, but decided to give the place another try, since I've been getting addicted to avatar and game websites a lot lately sweatdrop
It would be awesome if anyone can help me about setting up an art shop and stuff X] cause I'm seriously considering that heart Anyways, nice to meet you!

I really never thought I would spend real money here, but well... things change ^^;

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:19 am
User Image
Welcome to the NSTG =]

Were always happy to welcome new people to the guild and also artists! If you look around the Miinishops sub-forum you can get an idea about the different shops and set up an art shop of your own. I'm sure you will get customers here as some of us love art!
Reality is for people with no imaginationUser Image

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

dualstick

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:42 pm
Olá / oi Ashiya! I also used to have an account here, but that was a long time ago, and I would like to forget it, myself. Hurr.

☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games