Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faith Black's Multi-purpose Friend Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is a hangout for everyone on Gaia. Members are encouraged to talk about just about anything, plus, we have monthly giveaways! 

Tags: giveaway, contest, hangout, friend, game 

Reply General
The Bogard Dream Saga

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:02 pm
I have been known to have realistic dreams at night, and I want to relay the Bogard Dream Saga to you.

I have dreamed a story of sorts dealing with the Bogard Family. I am not just talking about Terry and Andy Bogard who are famous fighters, but a broader view of their entire family.

The point of this is once I tell a dream that I have had, I want for you to ask me questions or comment on what you have read. Simple?

I hope so.

...........................................................................................................

Dream 1 - The discovery of the Renaissance Galaxy

It was September 1, 1983 and I was only 4 years old. I was with a so-called friend, who turned out to be an evil sorceress named Margaret Yagami. To the visible eye at the time, she looked to be 7 years old in my parents's basement, but in reality, she was a 30 year old witch.

It boggles the mind at how she used such a spell to make herself look so young. Anyway, she had convinced me to go into a baby carriage that I was obviously too big for.

We had done laps in my parents's basement until the scenery completely changed. We had warped to a completely different world. This world was Planet Hamster in the Renaissance Galaxy.

I began to search the buggy and discovered a unique hat. This hat was cherry red and had a metallic plate over the front of it. I placed the hat upon my head, though the hat could cover my entire body I was that small.

The scent of roses and carnations filled my nostrils as I knew what shampoo the owner of this hat used.

Then, I heard a voice. I peered over the edge of the buggy holding the hat in my tiny hand. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw a shiny golden wolf blazing towards us. He was shouting, "Give me back the hat and the carriage Yagami!"

Yes, the wolf could talk. Then, as Margaret's foot got stuck inside a set of railroad tracks, the wolf transformed into a human! He was only 12! His hair was golden blond, his eyes were as blue as aqua crystals. And yes, he had a wolf tail.

Now hearing that a train was approaching, Terry used his foot and kicked the buggy out of the way. In doing so, he got his hat back and Margaret got her "just desserts".

After the train had passed, Terry had noticed that the buggy had tipped and that I had a head wound. It was then that I woke up from that dream.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments please!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:27 pm
Huh? I am not getting any comments? What's wrong with this thread?

(Besides no one really cares about the topic, thank you.)  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

General

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces