Cute companion animal stories. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

unchained-aura
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:38 pm
I'd love to hear any cute stories any of you guys have about your lil friends, basically any animal stories whatsoever. Would love to post a ew myself too but got waay to carried away on that exact topic in another thread earlier today. So will post a few at a later date so's not to seem COMPLETELY obsessed. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:33 pm
xD Alright. Well I will also have to think of some to share to xP.  

Xx Emma x Lee xX
Crew

Sarahmooo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:21 pm
Hmm
I could post a million of these lol
Earlier I was making my mom some spaghettio's and my cat Booboo smelled it, and spaghetti is his favorite human food.
He looked up and went "meow"
And I said "not for you, Booboo.
And he looked up at me with big cute eyes and went "mew", and I said "Not for you, Booboo!"
It went on for a little while lol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:41 pm
My new plakat Betta fish is a little ball of cuteness. I was filling up a bucket of aquarium water at work, and our Bettas are right next to the water tubing. She came over and watched me while I filled the bucket, so I totally fell for her like a sucker. =) We had a space that'd recently been left empty after the passing of Ferdinand (rest in peace, little fella), but I hadn't inteded on bringing another fish home so quickly. Losing Ferdinand was and still is really hard on me. He was right in our living room with everyone, watched my bedroom door in the morning for me to come down and feed him, and even watched the TV near his tank when we had it on. Great guy.

Ruthie, though, was just irrisistible. I went to see her again that afternoon after work, and she watched me again. When I backed up so I could leave the room (had to go pull my car around to a closer parking lot), she gave me a happy wiggle.I've never had a Betta wiggle at me that hasn't known me for at least a couple days. Betta wiggle dances are usually reserved for a, "Hey, there you are! I know you and boy, am I glad to see you!" Here she was giving me one after what, a few minutes? I was just even more a sucker for her after that!

She's still really unique. I don't know if plakats, which are closer in appearance to wild Betta splendens, are supposed to behave differently or not. She doesn't get as outright excited as my other fish - she moves with a purpose and doesn't rush anywhere. If you stop to watch her, she comes up and watches right back. No motion, as if you're having a conversation and she's paying really close attention. I don't know what goes on in that little mind of hers, but I bet it's something smart. 3nodding

Lady Lagomorph

Wheezing Bunny

25,075 Points
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500

sheepamongwolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:27 pm
there was this thing on the news where a recovering elephant made friends with this dog and the dog had to go through surgery and couldn't walk to the elephant.

and during that time the elephant stayed at the gate waiting for the dog.

and the dog would cry.

so the owner bought the dog out and the two were all happy again.

it was uber cute.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:45 pm
sheepamongwolf
there was this thing on the news where a recovering elephant made friends with this dog and the dog had to go through surgery and couldn't walk to the elephant.

and the dog would cry.

it was uber cute.

Aw, that's so cuute.

Sarahmooo

Lady Lagomorph

Wheezing Bunny

25,075 Points
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:06 pm
sheepamongwolf

and the dog would cry.

it was uber cute.
Aaaw. I saw a story once about a black bear that adopted a stray kitten that wandered into its pen one night. Wouldn't let anyone take the cat away and watched over it like a cub.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:12 am
Lady Nekochan
sheepamongwolf

and the dog would cry.

it was uber cute.
Aaaw. I saw a story once about a black bear that adopted a stray kitten that wandered into its pen one night. Wouldn't let anyone take the cat away and watched over it like a cub.

Cuute o:
I heard about a tortoise and a hippo that were really close, and when they had to take the hippo away cause it got too big, they put another hippo in with the tortoise.
It was really cute.

Sarahmooo

Lady Lagomorph

Wheezing Bunny

25,075 Points
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:55 am
Skittleo
Lady Nekochan
sheepamongwolf

and the dog would cry.

it was uber cute.

Cuute o:
I heard about a tortoise and a hippo that were really close, and when they had to take the hippo away cause it got too big, they put another hippo in with the tortoise.
It was really cute.
Aaaw. ^-^

Ah! I have another one! My brother's cat jumped the gate once while we were letting the rabbits out. Nobody noticed it for a little bit (I wasn't even in the room). My brother turned around to see him sniffing noses with Miss Marple, my mom's rabbit. They just sat and stared at each other until my brother picked his cat p. No chasing or anything. xD

"What the heck are you?"
"What the heck are you?"

He does like to climb around on top of the rabbit cages at night (scaring the pants off of them and making them thump their feet and wake us up), so maybe he just doesn't consider them food. He was the same way with my brother's guinea pig while she was alive. He used to lay down next to her cage.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:17 pm
Skittleo
Lady Nekochan
sheepamongwolf

and the dog would cry.

it was uber cute.

Cuute o:
It was really cute.

Aww! People really underestimate how much personality tortoises have and how friendly they can be =3

Vanilla eXee

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Vanilla eXee

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:20 pm

Hmm...so many stories...

Today, I put my Guinea Pig on towel on my bed so he could play. There was one tiny spot not covered by a towel, so every time he moved near it I would shoo him away. So of course, out of the entire bed, he chose that spot to pee twice DX It worked out in the end though, because when I was looking for a clean sheet for my bed, I found a plastic table cloth and my mom gave me permission to use it as a pee guard on my bed whenever I have him out. So now he won't have anymore accidents ! Oh happy day. Also, I left my camera sitting on my bed after taking a video of him, he grabbed the strap in his mouth and started running off with it before I got it back =P

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:12 pm
Aaah! =D My bunny just totally made my day today with cuteness.

I was in a bit of a crummy mood, as I have to get a blood test done, drove all the way to the hospital, and found out we'd missed the lab times by like 20 minutes, so I have to wake up tomorrow and go. > - > I came home all grouchy, and my mom a bit later was giving the rabbits new hay. Of course, I have to crouch down and say hi to my Fawn. He stuck his nose up for me to kiss it, which he does do sometimes, but then he just stood there and wanted me to pet him afterward. He stuck his nose up for me to kiss it a couple more times before resting his chin on my arm while I pet/snuggled him. ^-^ He barely even tried to see if he could come out (couldn't the cats were about) despite the cage being pretty much wide open. Affection was a priority. Soooo freaking cute.

Lady Lagomorph

Wheezing Bunny

25,075 Points
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500

xxTaylorLautnerGirlxx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:07 pm
I have a cute story. Yesterday I was walking my dog and their was this hill or something near someone's house. I threw a snowball in the bush and my dog was trying to find it but it blended in with all the other snow. Then I threw a snowball to the very top of the bush like 5ft high and she leaped up and tryed to get it and than bounced off the tree like a spring. lol I wished I had a camera with me yesterday.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:26 am
used to have a himilayan rat, he kinda needed a new home as his previous owner had got a rat as a PRESENT grrrrrrrr. Anyway she'd discovered afterwards she had a rat hair allergy and due to the fact she had 2 dogs as well the poor lil guy wasn't allowed out in the 9 months till the girl was finally convinced to rehome him. He was a lil bundle of nerves when he arrived, they advised never touching him at all without garden gauntlets. But kinda decided to put a lil trust in him so just opened the cage and let him wander. Anyway that night fell asleep at 3 am 5 in the morning was woken up unexpectedly when he decided I was allowed to fuss him but as was fast asleep he came up sniffed my nose then n**. XD as you can imagine was not impressed at the time. Funny thing though every night from then on he came up on the bed and fell asleep at one side. A year later when the dog came into the picture the rat used to use khan (a gigantic alsatian x collie) as a pillow. By the time squeaks the rat left us we had a kitten too and the 3 were best friends. Maybe one day will post pics of khan and squeaks for y'all to share.  

unchained-aura
Captain

Persephone2009

4,550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:25 pm
a couple of days ago it snowed were i live n my puppy couldnt wait 2 go out in da snow she would sink into da snow it was so cute cuz she wuld keep tryin 2 walk in it n u culd barely c her lil head it was so cute XD  
Post some more! Wewt <3 Animals

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff