Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Junior x DBSK x SHINee Guild

Back to Guilds

Come to share your love for Super Junior, DBSK (Tohoshinki) and SHINee here! 

Tags: Super Junior, DBSK, TVXQ, SHINee, Tohoshinki 

Reply Main Forum
*Looking for a Committed Crew! (And permanent advertisers!)*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tamasawr
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:26 pm
Crew:
Are you interested in becoming a crew member here at this guild? If you are, you must be able to meet the requirements below.

Quote:
Becoming part of the crew;
-Must have at least 30 posts.
-Must be able to follow crew guidelines.

Crew guidelines;
-Try to be online at least 4/5 days of the week (unless on hiatus).
-Try to post news every week. I won't check, but it helps to post.
-Help advertise! (Siggy banners are nice).
-Contribute ideas!
-Start at least 1 thread of your own in any sub-forum (unless you already have started one).
-Post in 'crew calendar' when going on hiatus.
-Participate in games and such.

If you meet these requirements, please fill out the following form and post it here. We will only hire a few crew members.

[size=18]Crew Application[/size]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Why would you like to be a crew member? (What will you do?):[/b]

Advertisers:
Your either interested in becoming an advertiser or wondering what the heck it is. Let me explain. The advertiser's job is to get people to join our guild by either posting our banners around Gaia or personally inviting people to join. (Posting banners and inviting people are 2 different things. If you would like to invite people personally, you will have to be able to meet crew guidelines.) If you are interested, please fill out the form below and post it here.

[size=18]Advertiser Application[/size]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Why would you like to be an advertiser?:[/b]
[b]Tell me, where can you find the banners for this guild? (Post the link or explain. If you do not know, that's fine.):[/b]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:15 am
Crew Application
Username: Mentalperson101

Why would you like to be a crew member? (What will you do?):
I'm always on Gaiaonline [if its not making ideas for Super Junior fighting!, then I'm roaming around or posting on forums and what not]. I think I follow rules pretty good.
[Maybe once in a while post something where it's not supposed to be, but cant delete it...]
i am responsible and will always treat others with respect.

What I will bring : Fresh Ideas, donations once i get gold, Help monitor the forums from spammers and bullies, Help those who needs help, and also make some more banners/siggies. I love to do things and even when I may not be able to be on the computer, which is never because I have like 4 computers in the house.

However, I may not have that 30 posts, but! :3 I'll make sure it goes way beyond 100! :3 I love finding news about artist and post about it... get others ideas and what not. funs

THANKS! :3 My really long post on why I would Love to be a crew member in the guild. hehe

mentalperson101

celestial_axe

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 7:54 am
Crew Application
Username: celestial_axe
Why would you like to be a crew member? (What will you do?): i want to help to turn this guild into a really active, cool, and amazing, i'll recuit more and more members, and i'll always be active smile i'll post a lot information about suju, dbsk and shinee, i'll answer all the questions of the members if i know the answer, if not, i'll try hard to search for it ... i'll really do my best for this guild ... ^^  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games