Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sonic Chao Talk

Back to Guilds

This is the guild where you can come and talk about your Chao in various Sonic games. Post your Chao, tell us all about it! 

Tags: Chao, Sonic, Chibi, Games 

Reply Chao Lobby
RINGS!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxAxyllxX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:22 am
i need more rings! does any body know a quick and easy way to get loads of rings. theres no way im taken a loan. stupid ring loan sharks.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:28 pm
In SADX I just went cart racing, or ran the first level. Play as Sonic or Shadow in the jungle stage on Prison Island, because its mostly running, and enimies are more spaced out, decreasing the chances of loosig rings. I usually quit the level when I have over 150 rings to avoid pushing my luck too far. Try selling extra fruit too.  

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

XxAxyllxX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:18 am
thanks ill try the jungle leves more. i usally ran the first lvl with sonic on find the lost chao and just collected rings then went to the chao but... thats so boring.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:08 pm
shinder3
i need more rings! does any body know a quick and easy way to get loads of rings. theres no way im taken a loan. stupid ring loan sharks.

Do you have the Sonic Adventure 2 Battle Guide Book? It has the GBA Game Sonic Adventure Guide on the back and it tells you how the Designers got rings fast.

Just do the first level on quick play or time attack. Keep going for an hour collecting about 100 rings and completing the level within 1 minute. Do this for an hour and you should have an easy 8,000 rings. I tried it and it worked. It was awesome. I have about 30,000 rings in my game because of it and because of the reason below.

Also, grab a camera and you know those little games in Sonic Adventure GBA Game in the Chao Garden? Do the pictionary game and take pictures just before the pictures turn over. Then memorize where they are when the Chao moves them and then link them with the picture. Should take you like 2 minutes. Go for as long as you want. I went on for about 3 hours and got about 24,000 rings.

Another way without feeling bad or cheating, you have to be really good at that Rock, Paper, Scissors game on Sonic Adventure GBA Game Chao Garden. I'm really good and it's really fun. Keep going for a while and you should have some easy rings.

One more thing, do the desert level with Knuckles when he has to find the three shards of the Master Emerald. Go to the very bottom and dig in the ground every 2 inches. Keep going until you have 999 rings. Since it won't go any higher. It takes a while but it's definitely worth it.  

Sonic
Captain

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

XxAxyllxX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:29 am
well thank you sweet sonic  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:55 pm
Oh yeah no problem. I'm here to help. And rank up too. XD

But yeah. I do it all the time. It's awesome since I can buy anything I want.

Though the one where you're playing Knuckles or Rouge (I prefer Knuckles just because I do. XD) take a while but it's worth it.  

Sonic
Captain

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
Chao Lobby

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items