Reply The CLAMP Lovers Guild
Clamp Collection ^^

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Forensic_Medic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:06 pm
Hello I was wondering what books everyone had by Clamp.
Here is my collection.
Chobits 1&2.
Tokyo Babylon 1,2,3,4.
Cardcaptor Sakura 1&2.
X/1999 1,2,3,4,5.
xxxHolic 5.
RG Veda 1.
Clamp no Kiseki 1,6,7,8,10.

Whats yalls collection.(Yes Im from Texas haha)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:38 pm
Here is a list of the manga I have so far from Clamp

Clamp School Detectives 1-3
Clamp School Defenders Duklyon 1
Clover 2,3,4
Legal Drug 1-2
Man Of Many Faces 1&2
RGVeda 1-10
Tokyo Babylon 1-7
Tsubasa 1-20
Wish 1-4
Xxxholic 1-7
X/1999 4-18

moonlight_peach12

Romantic Nerd

15,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Earyn

Eloquent Dabbler

17,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:11 pm
I have a lot. 3nodding

(I have all that are out in English of the ones below)

Angelic Layer
Cardcaptor Sakura
Cardcaptor Sakura: Master of the Clow
Chobits
Clamp School Defenders: Duklyon
Clamp School Detectives
Clamp School Paranormal Investigators
Magic Knights Rayearth
Magic Knights Rayearth II
Man of Many Faces
Suki
Wish
Tokyo Babylon
Legend of Chun Hyang
Shirahime-Syo
Miyuki-Chan in Wonderland
The One I Love: Watashi No Sukinahito
RG Veta
X/1999
Tsubasa
Legal Drug
xxxHolic
Clover
Clamp no Kiseki

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:59 am

I just started collecting CLAMP stuff a little over a year ago...my collection isn't nearly as huge as some I've seen on other forums/websites XD

Here's a picture

User Image

On the very top shelf, it's just the boxes to the English Clamp no Kiseki *has this thing for keeping packages*, and a Clamp in 3D land empty box that I have all the boxes flattened out in xD and some old Shoujo beat magazines and a stack of CDs that have burnt stuff on them and duplicate manga in the bags >.>

From the top:
1. English Tsubasa 1-25, English xxxholic 1-14
* black & white Mokona plushies, Sakura & Syaoran plushies and the matching key chains ones (Sega)
* Sakura & Syaoran rubber key chains, Various key chains and mobile charms all SxS (7 in total, and a couple duplicates that I use on my cell phone and purse zipper XD)
* Syaoran fastener accessory (wanted to get the other 3 characters...but the prices weren't worth it, so I just got my fav character XD), Tsubasa pins
* Syaoran trading figure (Sega...hard to find these no and the prices I saw for the other characters were crazy expensive so I just got my favourite one x3)
* Tsubasa & holic Clamp in 3d Land figures, Tsubasa and holic Clamp chess pieces
* X Kamui plushie, stuck him on the side XD!

2. Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle Deluxe Manga Editions 1-2, 23-25, 26-28, Tsubasa regular edition vol 28, and limited edition volumes 21-23 & 26-27 (with DVDs)
* Tsubasa/holic movies double feature, Tsubasa ALBuM De REProDUCTioNS 1&2 (English version of 1), Tsubasa Chronicle Season 1&2 and xxxHOLiC Season 1 - English releases
* Tsubasa Future Soundscape 1-4 (IV is special edition with the mouse pad), Tsubasa Best Album CD, Synchronicity single CD
* North American licensed release of plushies Sakura & Syaoran, large Syaoran plushie (Sega, I think), TRC Gashapon (Yujin set)
* English TRC character guides 1&2, Official holic guide book, and Anotherholic

3. Cardcaptor Sakura 1-6 (vol 3-6 is a box set with bookmarks and color pages), Master of the Clow 1-6
* Cardcaptor Sakura Memorial Artbook, The Art of Cardcaptor Sakura Vol 1 & 2 (English), Clow Book with 52 cards, CCS Diary (can't see it though, it's in between the manga and clow book)
* SxS key chains in the back (these ones [link]), Sakura and Syaoran rubber key chains
* Various "Cardcaptor Fashion dolls" - 5 Sakura, Syaoran, and Meilin with some accessories
* Kero-chan & Sakura-chan plushies, CCS Clamp in 3D figures, CCS Chess pieces, "Cardcaptors" poster set of 6 with markers, various CCS furoku items
* A little...Syaoran...plastic thing o.O It came free with something and I think it's hand made, so it's shoved in the back XD

4. Clamp in 3d Land - complete (some are on my CCS & TRC shelves XD, but not the special Fai and Syaoran ones...I'll never get those ;_; ), Kobato PVC figure <3333, Kobato 2010 Calendar, Kobato anime clear file, Chobits tea cups orm onee-chan x3, Chi figure with sofa in the back

5. Clamp no Kiseki in English - complete with chess pieces (some are on the other shelves, but I don't have the chess bored or the Kero-chan and Spinel Sun figures ;-; ), Clamp 2010 calendar
* Mutuality: Clamp works in Code Geass, Clamp North Side & South Side, Chobits: Your Eyes Only
* CLAMP School Detectives box set (English release), Angelic Layer box set (English release)
* Clover omnibus, Tokyo Babylon 1-7, Legal Drug 1-3, Wish 1-4, Chobits 1-6 (replacing with omnibus editions), Magic Knight Rayearth Part I 1-3 & Part II 1-3, RG Veda 1, Legend of Chun Hyang, The One I Love, CLAMP Paranormal Investors Vol 3

Not pictured:
- 3 new CCS Sakura key chains, 1 new CCS Tomoyo key chain

x Amethyst Rose x

CrypticCat

Familiar Informer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:28 pm
(all) means all volumes or DVDs. 3nodding

Manga:
Chobits (all)
Clover (all)
Chobits art book
Angelic layer (all)
Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicle, up to volume 19 (because, after that, it just turns emoish :/ )
Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicle character guides 1 and 2
Cardcaptor Sakura (all)
Cardcaptor Sakura art book
xxxHolic (all so far)
Legal Drug (all so far)
Miyuki-chan in Wonderland (all)
Magic Knight Rayearth (all)
X/1999 (all)
A Japanese copy of xxxHolic volume 12 xd
A Korean copy of Cardcaptor Sakura volume 1 biggrin
Cardcaptors Anime Guidebook, but that doesn't really count. :>

Anime:
Chobits (all)
Cardcaptors (all)
X/1999 (1 DVD)
Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicle (Season 1)
Angelic Layer (all)

That's it. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:38 pm
(first off i am totally gonna seal some of u guys' mangas!!! biggrin )

i got (english):
Tsubasa 1-27
xxxholic 1-15
clover 1-3
cardcaptor sakura (& ccs master of clow 1-12
magic knight rayearth (& mkr 2) 1-6
kobato 1-3

(but i've read more online)  

kitten clamplover

The CLAMP Lovers Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff