Reply Messianic Jewish Guild, an open dialog between Jews and Christians
How many more AiG suporters are here?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cradoc

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:02 pm
anyone here support AiG (www.answersingenesis.org) as i do? Ken Ham is great and yes i am a young earth creationist (I only believe the Earth is about 6,000 to 10,000 years old and God/YHWH created everything and NOTHING evolved and we are actually kinda de-evolving from the Curse of Sin from when Adam and Eve ate the apple) wll ANY way I know some u guys are like Jewish but I actually wonder do Jews have any grous like AiG?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:33 am
Cradoc
anyone here support AiG (www.answersingenesis.org) as i do? Ken Ham is great and yes i am a young earth creationist (I only believe the Earth is about 6,000 to 10,000 years old and God/YHWH created everything and NOTHING evolved and we are actually kinda de-evolving from the Curse of Sin from when Adam and Eve ate the apple) wll ANY way I know some u guys are like Jewish but I actually wonder do Jews have any groups like AiG?

Well, I'm supporting an organization, but I do have faith in the earth's youth and complete creation. We have not yet reached the end of time for growth and development as a species. The Earth has not yet reached the end of time for it's grown and development as a planet, and yet both were finished being created within a week. Or from a perspective I've just pondered, the last creation on earth was the final step in the completion of creation.

We are as water, adapting absolutely as if by law (gravity) to the environment we exist in, but no matter the changes about (as in around) us, we remain quite human. As do other species, naturally.

I got nothing to back this up, but I'm not trying to convince you that I'm right. It's more important that people know the truth than agree with me, and if someone finds something to support my statement in their quest for knowledge, more power to the people searching! Peace my brether.... *brain stopped sooooooooo tire tire tired....* me = unconscious  

Kutsuke

NatanEl

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:45 am
Cradoc
anyone here support AiG (www.answersingenesis.org) as i do? Ken Ham is great and yes i am a young earth creationist (I only believe the Earth is about 6,000 to 10,000 years old and God/YHWH created everything and NOTHING evolved and we are actually kinda de-evolving from the Curse of Sin from when Adam and Eve ate the apple) wll ANY way I know some u guys are like Jewish but I actually wonder do Jews have any grous like AiG?

I actually receive the Creation magazine, but do not lend support to the AIG corporation. I think it is great that they are sending out truth (for the most part) but I suspect, from what I have been reading in the magazine, that a time of compromise is coming soon.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:40 pm
A time of compromise? What do you mean?  

Bezant
Crew

Original Explorer

14,475 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200

ZENsei

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:20 am
I prefer, among other groups, Answers in Creation and other Old Earth Creationism sites (but I have appreciated AiG, too)

Answers in Creation website

Old Earth Creationism resources

Just like Young Earthers, Old Earthers come in many flavors.

This si another area I avoid debate about, but I sure like to discuss Creationism (Old or Young Earth), Evolution ( I was a fish, but now I am a man! hehe) and other such topics. I find that most arguments involving unbelievers and believers usually go round in circles, but this is an area that I think believers should initially discuss among themselves [discuss, not fight about wink ] and then they will be better prepared, no matter what their particular view, to present the important part, CREATIONISM, to the unbeliever.  
Messianic Jewish Guild, an open dialog between Jews and Christians

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games