Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Legend of Salem (Full!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:19 pm
Ally fronwed, "I wish there was something we could do... The nuber of accused is growing and the age is getting younger and younger..." She trialled of thinking of the sad face of the accused and their families. She sighed and looked down, "There's already so many spirits in the town as it is."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:26 pm
((Hello?))  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:38 pm
((Hola, I don't know where anyone else is though))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:29 am
((Sorry I was kidnapped by homework for a few days. sweatdrop I'm more or less back now.))  

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:33 am
((I will most likely not be here this weekend. I'm going to a family reunion and even though I'm bringing my laptop with me, will probably not have time to get on and then there's the chance there may not be internet where I'm going.))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:42 pm
Goldor nodded. "This man you see here Ayatane is an evil man." Goldor stated as he stood up and handed his pie back to Eisti. "Thank you for the warning." He stated before he took the other plate from her with a small nod of thanks. "His name is Raziel. He is a necromancer. A long time ago he used to be part of our coven, and a good member he was. With his help my ancestors learned how to eternally preserve their souls." Explained Goldor as he grabbed one of his heirlooms. "This jewel here carries the soul, experience, and power of my great uncle Nargol. Each gem you see in this house is in-fact one of my family so if they were to come to harm, or to be stolen away you would be harming my family."

Goldor stated. "Raziel was a great man... Until an accident happened and he lost his wife in it. Then his soul began to corrupt from what I was told. He began to delve into the forbidden Necromantic arts trying to bring her back. My ancestors seen him becoming corrupt or so they say and reported him to the blessed. He was removed from our coven and now he would like nothing more than rid this world of my family and I am the only living Heir to the name. He had already killed both my mother and father... He took their souls for his own twisted ends." Goldor said as he stood up once more and setting his pie down on the coffee table. "And to answer your question Ayatane. I doubt he'll be of any help. Unless your goal is to have your soul taken to help him revive his dead wife."

With that said Goldor looked up at Jean, and Ally. "We should find and capture Abigail, Telaria's sister. I do not think she is completely corrupt. We may be able to set things right with her help, and stop the killings, accusations, and false judgements by the people of the court." Added Goldor.

((It's only a little long. razz And I didn't post as Brim for a reason. he kinda already knows this stuff due to his Clairvoyance. [He seen it when he used his power to find every-one's favorite pie.]))  

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:57 pm
((Hmm....kiddnapping Abigail doesn't like a half bad idea actually now that I think of it. Though don't be surprised if at some point she escapes. 4laugh

And sorry for not posting much the last couple of days anywhere. First I was kidnapped by homework and now I have a cold and can't think of much to write right at this second. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:58 pm
((Aw green, I hope you get better! AndI get kidnapped by homework a lot, its no fun.))  

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

Ttechnicolor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:52 pm
zip ran through the street ....blood pulsing,he ran and hid behind a trash can.ok calm down,he said to himself,i need to find a way out of this mess.
he looked around the corner of the garbage can.no one.he looked around the other corner.uh oh....the cat saw him and chased after him.he flew by a picket fence and then a lawn gnome.the cat sniffed around it couldent find zip!were was he....zip fell on the cat.....he was in the tree above it,exept now he wassent...he ran and ran and ran untill he saw an opening....someone was opening a house door.i need to make it,he thought.he ran and jumped in right when the door closed.wew he was safe....or was he.....  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:17 pm
Matheus wasn't exaclty very far from Goldor and Ayatane, and was able to hear everything being said despite being the next room. She dropped her gaze a little to her plate, fighting with herself over whether or not she should say something. Knowing both sides of the story now...she couldn't help but notice Goldor being rather hypocritical. Well not him specifically...but his ancesters mostly. Though she couldn't decide if speaking up would reveal too much or not abour how much she knew.
Eventually she stood up from the table, and walked over to Goldor and Ayatane. "Goldor....I know he killed your parents, and that's a valid reason to dispise him but..." Matheus avoided Goldor's gaze, while still trying to keep strength in her voice so that she would sound serious. "Don't you think that your family is being a little hypocritical? I mean...your ancesters banned a man out of the blessed for performing necromancy, but yet what are all these gems but forms of necromancy themselves? Your family's souls are all perserved in the aquamarines, and only necromancy has the abilty to do such a thing."

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Ttechnicolor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:26 pm
zip heard people arguing over stuff...ah who cares ,he thought, atleaast im away from that cat....he walked into what he thought was a kitchen and looked around.there on top of the counter...of all things ..was a carrot....great now he was hungry....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:20 am
Ally sighed and looked down. She had the power of necromancy, but she never abused it or used it to bring a spirit fully back to life, and was always kind to the spirits. She looked back up at Goldor and Jean, "Well after she was exposed as a witch at the trials she disapeared. Most likley to the forest or something. Maybe we could search there first, or the future is always a posibility." She shrugged and thought for a bit, then smiled, "I doubt she'll be making anymore accusations for a while anyway though, she was accused as a witch today."  

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

Ttechnicolor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:33 am
zip looked at the carrot ,it looked so good.damn his rabbit intstinks.
he jumped up the counter ant sat by the sink munching on the carrot.
that was so worth it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:03 pm
Aelor had taken a seat across from Goldor and Ayatane listening intently to what they had to say. She let out a rather low growl when they mentioned Raziel. Her hatred of him was not something she even attempted to keep a secret. "He was the one who pinned the brand of witchcraft on Brim a few days ago at the hanging by raising the dead. I believe he only joined the Conflicted in order to gain the power he would need to raise his late wife. I...It's hard to explain. But I believe that he is going to betray Abigail in some way. I have seen small glimpses of it, but not the entire outcome."

Telaria's entire body tensed when her sister was mentioned. However it tensed more out of concern than anger. Her eyes narrowed as she looked at each and every one of them. "I do not want any of you to lay a hand on her if we do succeed in capturing her. I will be the one to speak with her. I believe I may be able to coax the plans out of her before she manages to escape. We do need to find out where she is first of course," she said.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items