Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Legend of Salem (Full!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:15 pm
Story

In the summer of 1692, darkness and witchcraft descended upon a town by the name of Salem. It all began when one girl was found convulsing, and cowering under tables and chairs while babbling incoherent things. No one could explain what the cause of these phenomena was, and soon more began to show similar symptoms. With no natural answer in sight, the people of Salem turned to the supernatural, declaring the strange illness that plagued those afflicted was an act of witchcraft.

Not long after the townspeople came to this frightening conclusion, those afflicted began to blame men and women of the town as being witches, and bewitching them. Many of those accused were found guilty of witchcraft, thanks to the afflicted ones almost too convincing evidence against them, faced death soon after. Many more of those accused were left to wait in jail cells for their trial which would never come, and died in their barred prisons.

But there is part of this story that was left out of history books. Why? Because it is that unbelievable that even the most open minded scholars couldn't see it as truth, and passed it off as crazy tales told by a bewitched people. But it is time for the truth to be exposed for what it truly is, once and for all.

Now what if I were to tell you that those afflicted with the strange illness, were not afflicted at all, but instead it was all an act for a greater deed of evil. The true witches of Salem were not those being accused, but instead those accusing them. These witches and wizards in secret referred to themselves as the Conflicted, and they were the true cause of the mayhem and chaos the witch trials brought to Salem. At first, the Conflicted were just looking for a bit of fun, and terrorizing the poor pitiful humans seemed like the best way to do that. But in time, the trials brought new realizations to the Conflicted, along with new goals that were even more sinister then bringing on the deaths of innocents.

Thankfully however, The Conflicted is not the only coven who dwelled within Salem. Another band of witches, known as the Blessed, are the enemies of The Conflicted. They watch helplessly, as human after innocent human is accused of witchcraft, and hung. But no longer can the Blessed just stand idly by, and watch these events take place. Especially since, they know it is only a matter of time before one of them is accused by the Conflicted.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:20 pm
Rules

1. This is a rule that everyone should be familiar with and know how to follow, but I am going to say it again. NO GODMODDING! This basically means having a character that is invincible with absolutely no weaknesses, someone who is invulnerable, and also includes auto-hitting, which we should all know what that is.

2. Greendragonfly52 and LunaBeauty are the creators of this RP. Therefore, all rules that they create must be followed exactly as they are stated. Failure to follow these rules will result in the RPer being banned from this RP.

3. Please PM you profiles. A hidden rule stating the title of what your pm should be is somewhere in here. Highlighting is your best friend, remember that.

4. Put a smiley somewhere in the PM so that I know you read the rules.

5. A small sample of your RP skills would be nice as well. Nothing too big, just a small paragraph. It's just to make sure that you know how to RP.

6. No one-liners! The minimum that we will accept is three lines. Let's put those writing and grammar skills to use!

7. Keep it PG-13 please. Romance is allowed and greatly encouraged, but keep it vague when it comes to anything inappropriate. I'm sure we all know what inappropriate means. If not, I'd be happy to draw you a chart. ^_^

8. Please try to remain active and post at least once a day. If you find that you are going to be busy for a certain number of days please warn us beforehand so we know to give you a recap when you return.

9. On second thought change that smiley to a dramallama to indicate you read the rules.

10. Do not kill another player without that person's permission first.

11. Please title your PM Hocus Pocus  

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:24 pm
Character Template

Blessed, Conflicted, and Other witch type character template

[b]My conscience is[/b] (Gaia user name)
[b]But my real name is[/b] (Character name.)
[b]I am[/b] (Age)
[b]Please don't tell anyone, but I'm a[/b] (witch/wizard. Depends on your gender.)
[b]I am loyal to[/b] (Name your coven. The Blessed, or The Conflicted. If you are a rogue, or neutral, you can just put "No one" for this.)
[b]I have magic flowing through my veins.[/b] (List your main magical abilities here. The only limitation is no more then two. This can include things like palm reading, alchemy, astrology, and many more. Also, please keep your element in mind. It wouldn't make much sense if your element was fire your one of your main area of magic had something to do with water. You can learn more over the course of the rp if you can find someone to teach you.)
[b]My magic is powered by the element of[/b] (Your element. Just one.)
[b]I'm not invincible though.[/b] (Weaknesses here. You must have at least two that we can work with. This can include elemental weaknesses, and fears.)
[b]I'm skilled at other things as well. Such as[/b] (Any other skills you may have, or anything you enjoy doing. This can be anything from tying shoes to reading.)
[b]I never enter battle without it.[/b] (Weapon(s). There is a max of two weapons, and no guns please.)
[b]I'm not a soulless monster like the townspeople would have you believe. I'll tell you what I'm really like.[/b] (Personality)
[b]Let me tell you a little about myself.[/b] (History. Please be descriptive.)
[b]Here's a picture to remember me by.[/b] (Appearance. Can be a description or picture.)
[b]Oh! I almost forgot.[/b] (Anything else that you may have wanted to add. If everything you wanted to say is already in the profile, just put "Never mind")

Human/Townspeople Template

[b]My conscience is[/b] (Gaia user name)
[b]But my real name is[/b] (Character name.)
[b]I am[/b] (Age)
[b]I'm[/b] (male/female)
[b]We all have different opinions on what has been happening in this town.[/b] (Describe what you think about the witch trials. Are you with the rest of town, believing those accused are indeed guilty or witchcraft? Or are you more suspicious that something just isn't right?)
[b]I'm skilled at many things.[/b] (Any skills you may have, or anything you enjoy doing. This can be anything from tying shoes to reading.)
[b]I feel my strongest in the presence of[/b] (Your element. Just one.)
[b]I have a secret though. The witches aren’t the only ones with magical abilities.[/b] (Yes humans can have a magical ability. It's possible that they may not know about it, or keep it a secret in fear of being accused of witchcraft. Unlike witches, humans can only have one ability. They may learn more later in the rp though if they can find someone to teach them.)
[b]I'm not invincible though.[/b] (Weaknesses here. You must have at least two that we can work with. This can include elemental weaknesses, and fears.)
[b]I never enter battle without it.[/b] (Weapon(s). There is a max of two weapons, and no guns please.)
[b]I'll tell you what I'm really like.[/b] (Personality)
[b]Let me tell you a little about myself.[/b] (History. Please be descriptive.)
[b]Here's a picture to remember me by.[/b] (Appearance. Can be a description or picture.)
[b]Oh! I almost forgot.[/b] (Anything else that you may have wanted to add. If everything you wanted to say is already in the profile, just put "Never mind")

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:37 pm
Magic Types

This is a reference guide, or glossary of different types of magic. It will be expanded as different magic types are added to the rp. You do not have to stick to this list, for things on this list are already being used by other characters. If you add somthing different to your profile that's not here, it'll be added to the glossary.

Alchemy - The art of using a combination of magic and chemistry to create and manipulate different substances. Such as turning worthless stone into gold, or creating powerful exploding devices.

Capnomancy - Forming a prophecy by observing the shapes and movement in the smoke of a fire.

Dendromancy - Divination dealing with branches of oak or mistletoe set on fire. The prediction then made from seeing the direction and shapes of the smoke.

Animals - Animals are known to be able to see things not there. Such as spirits. Some witches can use animals to warn them of such things.

Oculomancy - Looking into one's eyes and being able to see their soul.

Catoptromancy - Magic with the use of mirrors. Whether it be divination or spells.

Numerology - Seeing patterns in numbers or letters. These patterns can be interpreted by a trained witch to recieve a message or prophecy.

Palmistry - Palm reading. Telling one's future, past, or present through the lines in their hand.

Dreams - Dreams can be used to predict the future. With enough magical talent, dreams can also be controlled and contorted to use a mental weapon against the enemy, or an aid for allies.

Clairvoyant - The abilty to see things that others cannot. Such as the future, or spirits.

Hydromancy - Water divination. Done by observing the ebb and flow, color, and ripples created in water.

Summoning - The conjuring of demons, spirits, or animals.

Potions - Concoctions brewed that give the user some type of effect. Can be used for anything from healing to poisoning the enemy if brewed correctly.

Herbology - The art of useing herbs in various ways. Herbs can also be used in potions.

Necromancy - The darkest of all magics, the power to communicate with the dead. Can be used to raise the dead and control them.

Astrology - Telling the future through the position of stars and planets.

Zaiphon - the ability to convert a life source into various forms of energy. It is mainly controlled by writing words in the air with the hands, though people may use weapons to channel Zaiphon. Those who have the ability to use Zaiphon are rare and thought of as blessed by God. Every user's capabilities are different, and in many cases, reflect their nature. It's basicly like Kei or Chi.

* Healing Zaiphon: People with this type of Zaiphon are able to heal wounds and share their Zaiphon with others or transfer their Zaiphon to others.
* Offensive Zaiphon: Those with this kind of Zaiphon have the ability to attack their enemies and protect themselves from attacks directed to them.
* Manipulation Zaiphon: This type is particularly special and rare. Those with Manipulation Zaiphon are able to move things at will.  

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:39 pm
The Blessed

My conscience is greendragonfly52
But my real name is Matheus Silva (Real name Matthia Steward)
I am 18
Please don't tell anyone, but I'm a witch
I am loyal to The Blessed
I have magic flowing through my veins. I have a fair talent in alchemy, although sometimes my creations can get a little on the dangerous side. I also am skilled in palmistry.
My magic is powered by the element of earth
I'm not invincible though. I'm weak against water. Magic powered by that element hurts me the most, and I can't swim. I'm also terribly afraid of what would happen to me if the people of Salem discovered who I really was.
I'm skilled at other things as well. Such as pottery. After I started mascarading as a man I took up pottery and started selling dishes and such that I made for a living. Other then alchemy, I would never pick another thing that I would like to do for the rest of my life.
I never enter battle without it. I always have a small supply of alchemy equipment with me, along with a short knife I keep hidden in my boot.
I'm not a soulless monster like the townspeople would have you believe. I'll tell you what I'm really like. All my life I've been a bit on the tomboyish side, making it only easy for me to act as a male. Although a slightly feminine man at that. I tend to be more on the quiet side, but enjoy being in the company of others. Especially the coven since I don't have to hide anything from them, for the most part anyway. I am also very protective over those I care about.
Let me tell you a little about myself. I was born and raised in Boston, as a girl by the name of Matthia Barnes. I lived a simple, yet privliged life as a merchants daughter. At an early age, I started to fiddle with different types of concoctions, first beginning to learn alchemy, with the help of a family servent who had a vast knowledge of such things. When I was sixteen, my father married me off to a son of one of his business ascociates, and I became Matthia Steward. Shortly after I was married, there was a mysterious inncident where my husband was killed. His death could not be explained, so it was deemed as being somthing unatual. All eyes imidiatly set on me, and rumors began to spread that I was responsible for my husbands death. One night several men came to my house with an arest warrent for me accusing me of witchcraft, and they tried to drag me away. That night I managed to escape their grasp, and ran away from Boston. I came to Salem, and started to mascarade as a male while there was still an arrest warrent out for me.
Here's a picture to remember me by. Matheus
Oh! I almost forgot. I have a bit of a crush on Eisti.

My conscience is LunaBeauty
But my real name is Telaria Stroder
I am 21
I have magic flowing through my veins. Capnomancy and Dendromancy
My magic is powered by the element of Fire
I'm not invincible though. I'm very weak against water. I'm also very claustrophobic and do not like enclosed spaces. I'm also afraid of being useless and being unable to help others in their time of need. I also have a weak immune system and have a frail body. Therefore I am wounded very easily. I am also weak against my sister in the case that I am unable to use my full strength when fighting against her, I just don't have the heart to harm her even though she is now my enemy.
I'm skilled at other things as well. Such as absorbing information from books. I am able to retain information just by touching the cover from a book without even cracking it open, but this does not mean that I still do not read. I'm also very skilled in most forms of fire magic, but my two main ones are stated above as Capnomancy and Dendromancy. I'm also a very good cook. I'm balanced in just about any form of fighting, but tend to use my magical abilities more than fighting non-magically.
I'm not a souless monster like the townspeople would have you belive. I'll tell you what I'm really like. I'm a little bit on the fiery side, which is perfect because of my element. I tend to be a bit stubborn when it comes to what I believe in and absolutely nothing can sway me in a different direction. I'm fiercely loyal towards those I care about and will do anything to protect them even place my own life on the line.
I never enter battle without it. The Scythe in the picture and her element
Let me tell you a little about myself. I was born with magical abilities even discovering them at a young age. However, I found that I was not accepted by everyone, especially the humans for they feared us. Still, I made a vow to always protect them no matter what. I soon became an enemy towards The Conflicted, a coven of evil witches who are bent on destroying the lives of these beloved humans and vowed never to rest until each and every one of them is destroyed. But I am in a dilemma for my twin sister has allowed herself to become corrupted by these monsters and I do not want to harm her, but there is little time left and I must do something. How will I make my decision? Will I be able to harm my own flesh and blood?
Here's a picture to remember me by. Telaria
(The one with the red hair)
Oh! I almost forgot. Years of magic has altered her appearance. Even though she and her sister are identical twins, they have their physical differences that makes it rather easy to tell them apart.

My conscience is Lehi_dreagon
But my real name is Goldor Rodlog
I am 18
Please don't tell anyone, but I'm a Wizard
I have magic flowing through my veins. Alchemy, but I mainly work in the ways of potions. And Hydromancy
My magic is powered by the element of Water
I'm not invincible though. I fear drowning more than any-thing, and I fear captivity
I'm skilled at other things as well. Such as Stealth, cooking, fishing, and sighing. That's right you heard me. I'm skilled at sighing. I have a sigh for just about every situation.
I never enter battle without it. My pure silver staff with aquamarines attached, and built into it. (see pic)
I'm not a soulless monster like the townspeople would have you believe. I'll tell you what I'm really like. A soulless monster! No not really. Though it can some-times seem that way. I care for little, but I do have my own beliefs, and they oppose what is going on in the town. I am a cold individual that says what I want when I want, and Do what-ever I want as-well. The consequences are of little concern to me.. That is unless they put more than my-self in danger.
Let me tell you a little about myself. Me? My history isn't of any interest... But since you asked I will tell you a little of it. When I was naught but five years of age both my parents were killed for being "witches". Little did I know at the time that they really were, and I got their blood flowing through my veins. When I figured out they were actually a witch, and wizard at the age of six I began to test my-self to see if I had any of their power in my blood. Which to find out I did... Ended up destroying the house I was in, and nearly drowned as-well... There I told you a bit of my history. Now go away. I have to figure out what to do about these conflicted people.
Here's a picture to remember me by.
Goldor
Oh! I almost forgot. Aqaumarine's in my family dating back all the way to my most distant ancestors was a sacred stone. One of great power, and every person in the lineage of my family was demanded to craft their own aqaumarine jewelry, and then pass it down to their children.. That's how I have so many, and the one I crafted is the center-piece of my staff. The orb surrounded by a dragon.

My conscience is Rayne_Diamond
But my real name is Jean Evermore
I am 20
I have magic flowing through my veins. Potion/herbal, and summoning
My magic is powered by the element of Nature
I'm not invincible though. Fire, plain and simple, I hate it, it burns, reminds me of the stake. It hurts my heart when people disrespect nature. I'm scared of the lake in salem, not that I cant swim, but that's where they kill.
I'm skilled at other things as well. Such as I'm very skilled at making potions and medicines. As well as I'm so in tune with nature, I know the chemical makeup of whatever I can think of that involves nature, so I can think it, breathe outwards and certain gases may come out producing sleeping powder, trees, toxins or whatever.
I never enter battle without it. Rose Chain whip
I'm not a soulless monster like the townspeople would have you believe. I'll tell you what I'm really like. I'm very inquisitive but I am the silent type. I feel that if you can respect nature, you can respect me. I can be seen as a prude, but it doesnt phase me too much.
Let me tell you a little about myself. Well my history...hmmm...I guess a good time to start would be during my childhood. Well, I was born to human parents, not a magical fiber in their being. Well, my abilities blossomed early in life and the fact that our land "cured" people of ailments,let the town people to believe that my parents were wishes. My mother was taken to the lake on the outskirts of town, where they strapped her in the chair and held her underwater. Now they say if you survive you're a witch, but if you dont, then their mistake...well guess what? Their mistake...urgh, people here are so simple. My father was dragged from the house only to be compressed between two boulders, guess what...he passed the test, he died. With those memories, I ran away and lived in the forest, surviving on my own and becoming one with nature. I was soon taken into a covent, and now I embrace my abilities and my new family of brothers and sisters.
Here's a picture to remember me by. Jean
Oh! I almost forgot. Nevermind...i think.

My conscience iswickedly_lovely
But my real name is Kelly Johnson
I am 18
I am loyal to the Blessed
I have magic flowing through my veins. Herbology and alchemy.
My magic is powered by the element of Earth
I'm not invincible though. fire and water
I'm skilled at other things as well. Such as healing
I never enter battle without it. Sword and bow and arrow.
I'm not a soulless monster like the townspeople would have you believe. I'll tell you what I'm really like. kind and caring and not easily angered.
Let me tell you a little about myself. I was born in Salem. My mother was a member of the Blessed, but my father wanted to return to England. So after hedied during a hard winter my mother moved back to Salem, where she continued to raise me and teach me the ways of the Blessed.
Here's a picture to remember me by. Kelly
Oh! I almost forgot. Never Mind!

My conscience is YG Syrious Jones(I was previously Tessen Ishiyumi for those who knew me)
But my real name is Rasiel Sieghart
I am 19
I am loyal to Blessed
I have magic flowing through my veins. Summoning, Zaiphon(All three forms, which is highly rare).
My magic is powered by the element of Wind.
I'm not invincible though. Fire, wind only strenght fire. Hates being in crowded areas.
I'm skilled at other things as well. Such as Unlike most witches and wizards, he has superb skills in hand to hand combat and tends to fight along side his summons. His strenght and speed is beyond most of his kind. He's acrobatic and very flexible which comes from his mix martial arts.
I never enter battle without it. Zaiphon Blade. It's a sword that he created of his own blood, Diamond Ore, and Light Titanium Alloy. This unique blade has the ability to split into 8 different blades but the main ability is that it allows Rasiel to use Zaiphon without writing the words.
I'm not a soulless monster like the townspeople would have you believe. I'll tell you what I'm really like. I am an overall calm yet excitd being. I'm calm and laid back but he enjoys to have fun, like telling jokes, laughing. I also can be sarcastic at times though it might make some people mad. I also enjoys using his magic so he uses it when ever he can but he knows when and when not to, and this also goes for his liking of fighting. And though it might be rude I say whats on my mind and dont back down from anyone or anything.
Let me tell you a little about myself. Well, it's not like me to reveal my past but here I go. I was born into a family of witches, the Siegharts were known for their summonings and for an ability called Zaiphon. Myself along with my mother and father lived on the outskirts of town, within a home they built themselves and but the peace we had didn't last for long. We were attacked out of no where by the towns people, are homes set on fire, my father and mother made sure that I escaped and stayed back using what magic they had tp kill and or stop the townsfolk but that didn't last very long and they were killed. Me on the other hand escaped into the forest where I hid in a cave and ever since then lived in that cave. My powers came later than everyone elses in my family and they believed that he didnt or wouldnt have any powers but they were wrong, his powers just came late and when they did come they were incrediblely strong and he went on through life honing those powers and skills.
Here's a picture to remember me by. Rasiel
Oh! I almost forgot. Some of my spirits can posses my body and give me there abilities, appearances or chacteristics, and weapons.

My conscience is xXHiddesxTearsXx
But my real name is Ally
I am 16
Please don't tell anyone, but I'm a Witch
I have magic flowing through my veins. Clairvoyant and Necromancy, but she doesn't know how to control it, so hardly ever uses it.
I'm not invincible though. Losing the ones I love, Water, and I fear losing control of my powers.
I'm skilled at other things as well. Such as I love the arts and reading. I also love to sing when no one is around.
I never enter battle without it. My bow and arrow and dagger.
I'm not a soulless monster like the townspeople would have you believe. I'll tell you what I'm really like. I love to draw and sing. To me, my friends are everything. I will protect those whom I love feircly, Human or Other.
Let me tell you a little about myself. When I was born my mother sent me to live with another family so I could learn to use my Clairvoyance power to it's fullest. I later discovered I had the power of Necromancy, and I fear it greatly. I have lived in Salem my whole life and hate how The Conflicted have changed the balance.
Here's a picture to remember me by. Ally~ This is me!
Oh! I almost forgot. I love neon colors. wink

The Conflicted

But my real name is Aelor Vadeli
I am 22
I am loyal to The Conflicted.
I have magic flowing through my veins. Animals and Oculomancy
My magic is powered by the element of Nature, but a darker form dealing with poisonous plants and plants that thrive in the darkness
I'm not invincible though. I'm very weak against fire. I am not very fond of heights and tend to get very lightheaded when upon a very high vantage point. I also cannot stand to lose a battle and I do not like being unable to control any new magical abilities.
I'm skilled at other things as well. Such as I am very good at mind-reading, which is where Oculomancy comes in as they say that Oculomancy is the window to the soul. I am also able to communicate with animals and often use them to predict the future as I believe that animals have unique Psychic abilities that witches do not have and therefore are useful. I am also quite skilled with identifying different kinds of plants and herbs and using them to my advantage.
I'm not a souless monster like the townspeople would have you belive. I'll tell you what I'm really like. Well, perhaps I am a bit of a soulless monster, but for a very good reason. I can be very manipulative. I will do anything to get my way even if it means hurting others. I am often very cold-hearted and do not allow anyone or anything to get in my way not even the other Conflicted. I am some-what of a loner and hope to keep it that way for a very long time. I will stop at nothing to get what I want even if it means I must destroy my own comrades. I do not trust anyone, not even myself and am always constantly on guard.
I never enter battle without it. The staff in the picture and her element
Let me tell you a little about myself. From the moment I was born I knew that I was different. I saw the way everyone stared at me as if I was some parasite. When I discovered my abilities to control magic I knew then and there that I would never be accepted. By then I harbored a hatred for the humans and for the witches who protected them. Because of this, I joined the coven of witches known as The Conflicted and will stop at nothing to get what I want and this means destroying those goody goodies and their human pets if it is the last thing I do even if it means that I must destroy my own life in order to do so.
Here's a picture to remember me by. Aelor
Oh! I almost forgot. Whenever she is using one of her abilities, her eyes start to glow a deep blue color. She is also able to summon her staff this way she does not have to carry it with her all the time.

But my real name is Abigail Stroder
I am 21
I have magic flowing through my veins. I'm most skilled in the art of captromancy, magic with the use of mirrors. Also, numeralogy.
My magic is powered by the element of Void
I'm not invincible though. Like my sister I'm clasterphobic. I also have a well hidden fear of human men. I am most weak against magics derived from the element of life or nature.
I'm skilled at other things as well. Such as reading. I can pick up a book and have it read within an hour, and still be able to absorb everything it said. I also am skilled in all things mathematical.
I never enter battle without it. A mirror.
I'm not a soulless monster like the townspeople would have you believe. I'll tell you what I'm really like. I am very anylitical, and I tend to be on the bitter and unforgiving side. If someone betrays me in any way I'll hold a grudge for a lifetime or more unless I see a very good reason to forgive, which is rare. I can be a little sadistic depending on who my enemy is at any said time. I become nearly estatic in the pressence of high emotions.
Let me tell you a little about myself. Like my sister Telaria, I learnt of my powers at a young age. We were inseperable once, as we were the only ones we could speak to about our new found powers. Also like Telaria, as my power grew, my appearence changed. My hair blackened, as well as my eyes, making it almost unnoticible that me and Telaria are even related let alone twins.
When Telaria decided to join the Blessed, and protect humans, I was originally going to come with her and share her path. But that all changed one night when, in my eyes, Telaria betrayed me during an inncident involving witch hunters. Since that fated night I turned from my sister, and joined with the coven of Conflicted. No longer did I have any desire to protect humans, nor did I wish to look in the face of my sister again.
Here's a picture to remember me by. Abigail
(The one with black hair.)
Oh! I almost forgot. I draw power from high emotions. Like fear, hate, or love.

My conscience is Razsminion
But my real name is Raziel Stragoi
I am 500
Please don't tell anyone, but I'm a wizard.
I have magic flowing through my veins. Necromancy and Summoning
My magic is powered by the element of Darkness
I'm not invincible though. Raziel has devoted his studies to his magiks and as a result he lacks true close combat abilities. He is also addicted to the life force he needs to sustain his life and can become outright irritable with withdrawl. His sanity also comes into question, thought not truely insane just yet he teeters on the brink. One more failed experiment with bringing his wife back could cast him over the edge and he is a dangerous man to have lost to madness. With his element of darkness, light is also effective against him and his raised minions.
I'm skilled at other things as well. Such as Raziel's levels of control with Necromancy and summoning are next to none. Because of his fixation on them, however he has very few other skills that he can bring to the world. He is compitent with his scyth, but he perfers his raised minions to do all his blood work.
I never enter battle without it. A scyth of bone kept together by darkness. It is both elegant and vicious.
I'm not a soulless monster like the townspeople would have you believe. I'll tell you what I'm really like. Raziel was once a proud and generous man until tragity claimed his most prized possession. Now, he is a broken shell of his former self but by no means any less determined or diven to obtain his goals. He is a man that seems to be void of emotions, and lacking in words to say. He is a man that has becomes fixated and obsessed, driven to the brink of insanity but not quiet over the edge just yet. Despite the monster that many claim he has become, he only strives to return a happiness that was taken from him. His heart has become hard but not totally merciless and somewhere deep down their is a loving warmth that awaits his wife when she returns.
Let me tell you a little about myself. Raziel is what many would call a fallen angel. Long ago, he helped found the Blessed and he was a man so possessed with knowledge of the thin line between life and death. In truth, he was researching immortality. It started off as a curiosity and later on turned into an obsession. During his years of life when experimenting with bringing things back to life he lost the love of his life when lightning struck the roof of his labritory and it collapsed on them. That night, he lost the love of his life, and he too was dying when the rest of the coven of the Blessed found him and pulled him from the rubble. He lay dying for three days and nights until he suddenly pulled himself from the brink of death. After he fully healed he cast himself into his studies of the forbidden fruit of Necromancy and the taboo subject of summoning. He was determined to replay that failed experiment and bring his beloved back to life.

With Necromancy he preserved her corpse and enshrined it in a crystal case until he was ready to bring her back. In the process he found a way to prolong his life artifically through drinking the souls of the fallen. Like all secrets, thought, his Necromancy was discovered and by the rules that he helped lay out, he was banished from the Blessed. This didn't deter him from his studies and his goal. Soon it became an unhealth fixation for him. He was cast further and further into madness. Using the addicting souls of the fallen to bring back his youth and ward off the effects of time. Though an increadibly far cry from immortaily that he originally wanted, it surved his purpose and helped him till he could find a cure for his wifes death.

For hundreds of years he lived in the shadows, silent and aloof from the rest of the world that spiriled into madness and chaos. He merely existed in the shadows, stealing men, women and children to work on his fiendish experiments to hopefully one day bring his wife back or prolong his existence into this world. He just wanted things to return to what they were. As time passed and a mysterious plague rippled the calm waters that represented humanity, his attention grew to this new gathering of people. Raziel more or less welcomed himself in and made himself a valuable assest to the Conflicted, using that cover to further mask his depraved human experiments into ressurecting that which was lost in death. He toiled and dabbed, sometimes taking those that were accused as witches and dragging them back into his hidden labritory where he used their life energy to power his magiks and keep his wife in states until the day he could bring her back.
Here's a picture to remember me by. Raziel is a tall man, his skin is an ashen white from spending endless years in the dark with his vile experiments. He is always in a large, puffy cloak that hides his ghoulish body shape along with a mask that hides his lower face. His body is covered in strange magical patterns that glow a sickly green when he uses his magic. He has long, greasy black hair that falls to his mid-back. He wears hairbeads on his temples that were his wifes
Oh! I almost forgot. Raziel has three undead minions; two Bane Thralls that act as body guards and a Skarlock that helps him with his magik studies and he can channel his own spells through it. It is also worth noting that Raziel wears female clothes, mostly because it reminds him of his wife and he feels closer to her when he does.

Other Witches/Wizards

But my real name is Tabitha St. Clare
I am 18
I am loyal to No One (as of right now),soon to change
I have magic flowing through my veins. Claravoyance and Necromancy
My magic is powered by the element of Darkness
I'm not invincible though. I am weak against light. I get sickly during the daytime if I stay outside too long without my cloak. I'm also terrified of heights.
I'm skilled at other things as well. Such as I'm very skilled at fighting, I know kind of unusal for a girl, but hey. I'm very keen at predicting, seeing that I'm Claravoyant, I see the future quite often. I enjoy knitting, riding horses, and singing as well. Alongside singing I'm a great dancer, but the chuch kills those who dance, so I only do it in private. I'm also a quick learner, seeing something once,maybe twice,I can emiulate it to some degree.
I never enter battle without it. Twin Swords
I'm not a soulless monster like the townspeople would have you believe. I'll tell you what I'm really like. For a girl with the element of darkness, I'm very quite outgoing and perky. I am a simple girl with simple values really. Once you cross me though, I'll be very vendictive and may very well kill you. I'm very outspoken.
Let me tell you a little about myself. Well, how do I put this...well I was born here in Salem to a mortal and a witch. My mother was found out, and well, she was burned at the stake. Really, I dont know why she just didnt kill the people but whatever. Well my father feared for my life, because these simple minded people kept accusing me of being a witch, I guess they were right,haha. Well he sent me to a convent, and now I'm a freaking nun...kinda ironic huh? Well, I first discovered my abilities one day when I saw my dead mother appear before me. At first I thought it was a dream, and I continued to do my simple task around the church. Well later that night, I was making my rounds in the yard, when out of the darkness was my mother who told me about my abilities. She's guided me in progressing my powers, and I know there are covens of witches, but this is still quite weird.
Here's a picture to remember me by. Tabitha
Oh! I almost forgot. "Nevermind"

My conscience is Lavablade0523
But my real name is Zane
I am 15
I am loyal to The highest bidder (no one)
I have magic flowing through my veins. Manipulation Zaiphon and animals.
I'm not invincible though. My Weakness is Ice and my fear is one of my animals getting hurt.
I'm skilled at other things as well. Such as I like Reading and feeding the wild animals.
I never enter battle without it. My Family heirloom the Elvin blade I always have unsheethed.
I'm not a soulless monster like the townspeople would have you believe. I'll tell you what I'm really like. Sarcastic, funny, can be cold, gets angry easily.
Let me tell you a little about myself. My mother raised me from birth as a human child I was picked on a lot and 1 day I had enough and accidently threw an object at someone without touching it and i've pretty much had pets my whole life.
Here's a picture to remember me by. (my avitar is my character)
Oh! I almost forgot.

My conscience is LettingHimGo
But my real name is Hayden De Lorme
I am 19
I am loyal to No one..
I have magic flowing through my veins. Clairvoyant, and Dreams.
My magic is powered by the element of Wind
I'm not invincible though. The Clairvoyant skill also seems to urk me, but that's because its a fight against myself. I am pretty weak towards fire, because it scares me.
I'm skilled at other things as well. Such as reading, drawing, and playing the Piano.
I never enter battle without it. My fists, Hah. Or a few daggers.
I'm not a soulless monster like the townspeople would have you believe. I'll tell you what I'm really like. I'm a distant, cold person. I try to distance myself from people because i believe its best for them. If someone would ever get close to me, they would find out that i am extremely sensitive, and that I'm actually very scared of myself, and everything around me. He's actually pretty finicky, and confused. He wishes someone could save him.
Let me tell you a little about myself. Because of his skills, Hayden has always been scared of everything. He see's ghosts and spirits that try to talk to him. And in his dreams, he always see's the death of the next person in his town, or ways that he might die sometime in the near future. By the age of 15, Hayden has had enough of this and is constantly trying to find ways of killing himself. His whole family, aside from his sister, thinks that he is going crazy. Everytime he attempts a suicide act, his sister somehow stops him. Eventually, Hayden hears about how the town is executing witches and wizards, and is setting himself up to be caught. His sister, hearing about this, somehow stops him again and takes his fall, she being the one that dies instead of him. The last words that he heard from her were, "Don't give up, Hayden." He's been living by this phrase the last 4 years of his life.
Here's a picture to remember me by. User Image
Oh! I almost forgot. Hayden is still extremely scared of these spirits and dreams, but he believes that if he waits long enough, his sister will appear.

My conscience is rorrshack
But my real name is zip
I am 15
Please don't tell anyone, but I'm a wizerd
I am loyal to no one
I have magic flowing through my veins. telikanisis,transform(eventuly)
My magic is powered by the element of earth
I'm not invincible though. since zip is a rabbit,,,he is always prey to many dangers......heavy falling objects,hungry animals,or dangerous humans.....hes basicly vulnerable to anything since he a rabbit and cant use any spells.
I'm skilled at other things as well. Such as can speak animal
I never enter battle without it. none
I'm not a soulless monster like the townspeople would have you believe. I'll tell you what I'm really like. polite...finicky,always looking around ....making sure hes not getting eaten by anouther animal....or steped on
Let me tell you a little about myself. zip was minding his own buissness one day when he was turned into a rabbit.....yes a bright white rabbit and hes not happy.so hes trying to find a way to turn back,but onley one person can change him back.
Here's a picture to remember me by.Zip
Oh! I almost forgot.he is a rabbit and is looking to change back.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:48 pm
Humans

But my real name is Eisti Paesaer
I am 16
I'm female
We all have different opinions on what has been happening in this town. I do not believe that it is right how these witches are being treated. I believe that there is good in everyone. I believe that something strange is going on here and do not trust these judges and will do anything to find out what is going on around Salem.
I'm skilled at many things. I am a very good cook. In fact, it is my job to make sure that the people of Salem never starve and my food is perhaps the best in this small town. I also have a rather beautiful voice, but am a bit too modest to admit it and never show it. I'm somewhat of an artist and am able to turn just about anything into a work of art.
I feel my strongest in the pressence of Water (in all three forms)
I have a secret though. The witches arn't the only ones with magical abilties. Catoptromancy
I'm not invincible though. Earth, I am not a very good swimmer. I also have a weak immune system and get very sick easily. I also hate feeling useless towards others.
I'll tell you what I'm really like. I am some-what shy, but not at all timid. I can be a bit naive when it comes to certain things, but perhaps that is because I am still a little young and have plenty of time when it comes to certain things. I am also very kind-hearted and rarely lose my temper. Yet this may perhaps be another weakness as I am also very trustworthy in certain cases, which often gets me into trouble.
I never enter battle without it. None, she's more of a healer than a fighter.
Let me tell you a little about myself. When I was very young, my parents were convicted of witchcraft and hung while I was forced to watch. Because one of the villagers spoke on my behalf, I was allowed to live, but I was to remain under the watchful eye and care of an elderly seamstress. Even though I missed my mother and father dearly, I soon grew to love my new foster mother and when I became old enough, I took care of her in return when her old bones grew too tired to move very much. My foster mother does not know this, but I have a few magical abilities of my own. Still, I keep them secret in order to keep myself and those I love around me safe.
Here's a picture to remember me by. Eisti
Oh! I almost forgot. Nevermind

My conscience is Lehi_Dreagon
But my real name is Brim Ogre
I am 20
I'm Male
We all have different opinions on what has been happening in this town. I am a scholar. It is my duty, and Job to study the unusual, and unknown. After careful observation, and study I have come to the conclusion that it is the accusers that are indeed in the wrong. If only I could get some-one to believe me dammit!!
I'm skilled at many things. I am a Scholar so indeed my sills lie within that boundry. I can read three, three-hundred page books in one day, my memory is flawless, and I can be extremely organized. WHich in fact many people do not see in my own study. Bah, but that's their problem if they cannot understand how I organize my own belongings. Also my skills of obvervation go nearly unmatched. I catch every detail of what's in my sight, and utilize it to further my studies.
I feel my strongest in the presence of Nature
I have a secret though. The witches aren’t the only ones with magical abilities. I am Clairvoyant
I'm not invincible though. Fire <-- (Fear of, and Elementally weak against).
I never enter battle without it. A hard cover book. >:3
I'll tell you what I'm really like. I am a very curious person. If there is something I do not know I will stop at nothing to find out what it is once it catches my ears. Also I get easily caught up in my studies, and I always have a book at hand for reading, and if need be a blunt weapon. Along with this I also always have a journal with me where I write down notes of my findings where I later put them into writing, and turn them into books. I have many of my writtings at my home-place, but the most important ones I have locked away in a secret place. Aside from all this "fascinating" things I'm as positive as can be considering the situation around town, and I am a very gentle, kind, and polite/formal person, and a pacifist. I will not fight unless it is absolutely necessary.
Let me tell you a little about myself. My history? Well I was born, and raised here in Salem. Though it's not the best place to grow up as a scholar. The library wasn't that big as a child. I always had interest in study, and books. I currently run my own library in town as the owner, and Librarian. It's a lot of work, but thanks to donation inside, and out of town my collection has grown quite vast, and I always have something new to read. How-ever when the funny business started here in town I became curious.

My library was closed more often then not as I studied what was going on. Almost got caught once. That was a rush. What? Worried about being accused? Oh please I know every-thing there is to know about this town I'm not worried about losing face in a Trial. And my parents they've been gone for some time to fight in some far off war. I think their dead now, but no use dwelling on the past eh?
Here's a picture to remember me by.
Brim
Oh! I almost forgot. That's real fox around my neck as a scarf. Heirloom of the family.

My conscience is Razsminion
But my real name is Ayatane Michataka
I am 17
I'm male
We all have different opinions on what has been happening in this town. I use to thin, and still do, think that those behind these plagues need to be delt with accordingly. Nobody should make anyone suffer as such. Still... something is wrong, it doesn't feel right that all these people are dying and yet we're still in the midst of this phenomon. I want to find out if this is really the right path or if there is something or someone else that makes this plague continue. I refuse to allow anyone elses family be torn apart like my was. I need to get to the bottom of this and make sure that it is stopped and those responsible are brought to Justice; either the proper law or my own.
I'm skilled at many things. I have been called a rather talented young man; I can cook and clean and can generally take care of everyone. This is due to the fact that I had to take up all my sisters and mothers chores when they fell ill. Sewing, washing, and other more house related chores have been passed down to my traveling life and made things easier for me.
I feel my strongest in the presence of Ice
I have a secret though. The witches aren’t the only ones with magical abilities. I can read the future through Astrology, it is obvious that the movement of the planets and the stars rule everything. Even though I can't make to the minute predictions, I can tell when someone will have a bad day, or when the stars are going to bring good fortune
I'm not invincible though. Though it takes a long time to boil over, my temper gets the best of me and I end up putting my foot in my mouth and hurting those around me. I also tend to be a little more suseptable to fire damage. Deep down, I feel alone. I have no close family left and because I wander around to find the truth I haven't found anyone that I would concider a soul-mate.
I never enter battle without it. Twin Katana
I'll tell you what I'm really like. I have been described as being very gentle, sophisitcated and kind. I'm very confident in my abilites and plans that I formulate in my mind to the point were I am a little stubborn. I'm always smiling, and no matter what happens I always feel like I can solve the problem. Though, thats not to say I am perfect, indeed I have a burried rage within me, but because I tend to hide my emotions it seems to bubble over at the least opertune moments and sometimes the people who unleash this unwelled emotion become a victume of flood of negitivity and wrath that they might not have deserved. Its a little embarassing actually. I like to think that I am an honorable man, one who is led by his concious rather than the rules of society which can put me awkward situation.
Let me tell you a little about myself. I was born into an upper class that bordered on the Nobility. I was brough up in a rich enviroment with little in the way of want or fear. This being said, my father was a royal guard and he made sure that I was humble and noble. Growing up with the love of all my family, I take pride in the knoweldge that my father saw me as growing into a fine, noble and skilled warrior as well as a man. As with most children of guards and warriors, his childhood was a difficult one; between worrying if his father was coming home and being pushed to equal and surpass the skills of a fighter, Ayatane had many frusterated days and restless nights. When Ayatane was 13 his life started to spiril downwards. His father was killed, protecting the King.

It was a proud, yet crushing blow for Ayatane. But now that he was the man of the house, he wouldn't allow himself to show emotions. His father was burried with the greatest honors and Ayatane was approched by the King himself. Ayatane took that as the most humbling moment of his life. A few years later his mother and sister started to act strange. He watched as they followed a downward spiril of deterioration until they died of their odd plague. Ayatane tried his best to care for them, but the inevitable occured and Ayatane was left alone. His Uncles and Aunts offered to take him in, but Ayatane asked that they only look after his home and land while he set out to find the cause of that strange disease.

The more Ayatane searched the more he found out, and at first he welcomed and attented the witch hunts with fanatic zeal. After the anger subsided a little from the loss of his mother and sister, something seemed... wrong to him. Things felt like there was only getting worse. Ayatane was brought up to be a honorable man, and because of that, he thought that he should help with the hunts to find out why this was not getting better. He approched the witch hunters and offered his services, but after a while he found the methods far too general, they focused on the one person and didn't dig deeper. Surely this was the result of more than one? Eventually Ayatane discontinued his services and started to wander and find the truth, but that proved to be illusive.
Here's a picture to remember me by. Ayatane
Oh! I almost forgot. I am embarassed to admite that I am superstitous... I have a varity of charms and other knick nacks that are suspose to ward away evil and protect me from this plague that is going around.

But my real name is Levi Grey
I am 24
I'm male
We all have different opinions on what has been happening in this town. I belive that there is witchcraft plaguing this town, but I would have never have guessed that those being charged were witches. But the afflicted ones bring such good evidence that it's hard to not belive those accused are witches.
I'm skilled at many things. I enjoy working with wood. Whether it be whittling, or just chopping fire wood. I also try to keep my mind updated with the current laws as they come out. Which usually involves alot of reading.
I feel my strongest in the presence of Mind
I have a secret though. The witches aren’t the only ones with magical abilities. Often times when I see somthing in my dreams, it will come true in some way.
I'm not invincible though. I have a terrible fear of heights. I also find, that when I'm having trouble thinking straight I grow weaker.
I'll tell you what I'm really like. I try to be very much a gentleman when I can. And when I am in court I try to be fair and unbiased. I can be very serious at times, especially in these dark times, but I do have a rarely seen playful side to me.
Let me tell you a little about myself. I was born here in Salem, and lived here almost all my life. The only time I didn't live in Salem was when I went to England for a few years, staying with my aunt. While in England, I began to study law, and before I left England I had become a lawyer. When the witch trials began in Salem, I was appointed as being a judge. I have watched many men and woman come through the courtroom doors who I couldn't belive were involved with such evil things. People who I still find it hard to belive they were witches. But the evidence the afflicted ones bring is so believable that I have ended up comdemming so many people who I had once thought to be good, to the gallows.
Here's a picture to remember me by. Levi
Oh! I almost forgot. Never mind.

But my real name is Jarlin Evans
I am 8
I'm male
We all have different opinions on what has been happening in this town. I may only be eight years old, but I know that these accusations are bad. I mean, we're all different, so why are people being punished for things they can not control? ...um...yea...that's it....I think....
I'm skilled at many things. Well I'm skilled at climbing trees, making peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and playing pranks. Hmm, well really useful things, I'm really short so I can go unoticed and sneak around and fit in places that many people cant reach.
I feel my strongest in the presence of Spirit
I have a secret though. The witches aren’t the only ones with magical abilities. Astral Projection
I'm not invincible though. Well I'm scared of the dark...dont tell anyone okay? And my abilities are not trained all the way, so sometimes things can happen without me controling them. I'm scared of being left alone and I cant swim...
I never enter battle without it. I have no weapons yet...will you give me one
I'll tell you what I'm really like. Well I'm really shy at first, that's around anyone. Once I get to know you though, I'm very talkative and love to help. I'm ...nice to others and when I know you're my friend forever, nothing will break our bond.
Let me tell you a little about myself. Well My name is Jarlin. Ummm, I cant remember too much. I know that I am a boy and that I am in Salem now, but the past thing is a blur. I remember my mommy, she used to sing me to sleep every night, but one night it stopped and I havent seen her since. I normally steal to survive, and Salem just so happens to be the town I'm in now. I love cutie girls by the way...oh well this is something cool. I've learned that I have special powers, but promise not to tell anyone...okay? Well if I relax, I can see my body outside of my body...isnt that cool? Oh yea and I'm able to see clear people, they talk to me. I dont know but these powers constantly shift and help me when I need them, so I guess they change on my need for them. Well...I have to go...bye bye!!!
Here's a picture to remember me by. Jarlin
Oh! I almost forgot. I think If I really focus, my powers will be great and I can help the world

My conscience is iumop apisdn
But my real name is Macy Swanson
I am 17
I'm Female
We all have different opinions on what has been happening in this town. Members of my family have been wrongly accused and I am not going to sit idly by as they are condemned to death. I will get down to the bottom of this.
I'm skilled at many things. I am a very adventurous girl. I enjoy being outside and exploring.
I feel my strongest in the presence of Fire.
I have a secret though. The witches aren’t the only ones with magical abilities. When I get angry, sometimes things start on fire…it scares me.
I'm not invincible though. I am afraid that someone will find out my secret and then I’ll end up just like the other members of my family. I try to keep a safe distance from most people, not letting my emotions show. This makes it hard to investigate my concerns with what is really going on in this town.
I never enter battle without it.Small dagger kept hidden under my belt
I'll tell you what I'm really like. Shy at first but quick to warm up to others. I have a hard time controlling my temper.
Let me tell you a little about myself.It’s not fair, watching those you love around you put in jail cells or even worse; put to death. Salem used to be a quiet village. When I was little I remember it being a very peaceful place, harmonious even. Something has been growing terriblly wrong in Salem. Trust has been broken, and now everyone has started to turn on eachother. The word “friend” here is used very loosely. After my father was taken away that was the final straw. He sits in a jail cell awaiting his trial. I will not rest until he is proved innocent.
Here's a picture to remember me by.User Image
Oh! I almost forgot...I’ve had a crush on one boy in particular for quite some time…but Shh, it’s a secret.

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:50 pm
Announcements

06/15/09 - Rp posted.

06/18/09 - Rp begins!

07/13/09 - All pictures changed to links  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:51 pm
Recap-ville

((Aka, a massive recap. This follows the main points of the story so far. Not nessisarly every tiny detail.))

The rp began with the trial of a witch by the name of Alice. (NPC) In this trial she was found guilty, and condemmed to hang. But when the night of the hanging came, things did not go as planned. The gallows were sabotaged by the scholar, Brim, so that the rope would snap before Alice could be properly hung. This however worked well to the Conflicted's favor, for they had a small group of undead come in, and appear to look as if they were helping Brim when in fact they weren't, and they killed Alice themselves, taking all of her magical power, and her soul. The power and soul were brought back to the conflicted. With the undead sightings, Brim was blamed to be a dangerous witch, and had to go into hiding with the Blessed.

Another human who had to be taken in by the Blessed, was Eisti. Telaria saw a vision of Eisti being tried as a witch, so the Blessed convinced her to stay with them where she would be safe. With the current dangerous times, the Blessed decided to make the home of Goldor, as their hiding place, and base of sorts where they could all be together.

A day passed, and Telaria's vision of Eisti being blamed for witchcraft came true....mostly. That morning, Eisti's grandmother was bewitched by Raziel, and when Eisti with a few others went to visit her grandmother, they discovered this. Puppeted by Raziel, Eisti's grandmother attacked them. Matheus kept up the fight alone so that Brim and Eisti could escape the small house. When Eisti's grandmother tackled Matheus to the floor, strangling her, it looked like the end for Matheus untill Jarlin came in, and pushed the old woman off her. Together, Matheus and Jarlin were then also able to escape useing a smoke bomb. The vilagers had been alerted in the middle of this, and when Matheus and Jarlin were able to escape, the villagers were there to witness that and Eisti's grandmother killing herself, her last words blaming Eisti for bewitching her.

The majority of the Blessed returned back to Goldor's manner, all except Ayatane, and Jean. Ayatane went and did reseach over a hunch he had, and Jean went to meat with the town judge, Levi, in attempt to convince him that those being accused of witchcraft were not bad just because they were witches. The meeting went surprisingly well, as Levi already belive that there were good witches in the world, but he never was able to meet any. Also, trusting Levi, Jean admitted that she too was a witch, and explained to him that those making the accusations were also witches themselves, called the Conflicted. Jean went on to explain that her coven, the Blessed, were good witches, only wanting to stop the Conflicted from hurting more people. Hearing all this, Levi requested to meet the Blessed, and Jean left to ask her coven if they would be willing to meet with him. It did not go well. Most of the blessed questioned her judgement at first, not sure if she should have said so much to Levi. Some of the Blessed also believed that Levi's request to meet them was just a trap. All the negativity caused Jean to be upset, and she left Goldor's manner. The Blessed soon relized they were a bit harsh on Jean, and some of them agreed to meet with Levi, though under cover. So Matheus, Brim, Eisti, and Telaria all took a sip of a potion that would change their appearence for a couple hours, and prepared to meet with the judge.

At that same time, Jean returned to Levi's home, and he warned her that he saw Abigail going to the mayor's office, and things would likely soon become much more difficult for the Blessed. It was at that time that the few members of the Blessed came to visit Levi as invited, just in time to hear that he was right. Once Abigail left the mayors office, the town crier made the announcment that the town was to be placed under Marshel law. Along with that, Aelor, Matheus, Jarlin, and Brim were added to the list of possible witches. The Blessed returned to Goldor's manner where it would be safer for them. Aelor was also brought to the manner by Goldor since she now had no place else to go. Eisti, Brim, and soon Jarlin went in the kitchen to make supper for everyone, and Telaria and Ayatane spent some time together in the library. Matheus, took her chances and decided she needed a walk. She lost track of time in the woods and soon it was dark with guards hot on her tail. Thankfuly, or unfortunatly, Raziel also happened to be in the woods, and decided to help her despite her being a member of the blessed, as his own way of getting back at Abigail for not telling him about the marshel law that was to be put in place. Matheus was brought back to Raziel's house, where the two of them learned they had much in common. But soon Raziel's thralls felt a dark magic brewing in the village, and Raziel for his own reasons wanted to save the people of Salem from this threat. Matheus wanted to help, so she went with him to a cave where a blood summoning had been earlier performed by Tabitha. Tabitha appeared to them, under the disguise of Abigail. She demanded to know why Raziel was trying to undo her work. She explained to a minion of Raziel that she didn't intend to use the summon to kill off the people of Salem in there entirety, and Raziel, Matheus, and the minions returned to Raziel's house for the night.

The next morning Levi was awakened by a guard telling him he was needed at court. Due to the marshel law, many people were arrested during the night and the prisons were overflowing.  

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:03 pm
((Alrighty. I think we have enough people to start, and more are on the way. So therefore, we are starting!!! whee ))

It was a beautiful day in the town of Salem. The sky was cloudless, and the sun brightened the entire town in summer radience. Birds were chirping, while flying about in the skies.

Despite the weather however, the courtroom of Salem was not just a carefree and wonderful place. The sounds of a screaming and crying woman could be heard from all places near, while another person was being dragged in after being accused of witchcraft. Several of the conflicted were already in the courtroom, playing their role perfectly as the accusers. Abigail Stroder was among them. The young witch looked if a perfect mask of fear towards the woman who was being dragged in. But under her outer expression, she was estatic. Such high emotions were running through the air. The strength of the womans fear wafted about in the courtroom and filled Abigail with such power that she felt like she was going to burst from a sadistic sense of happiness.

At the head of the courtroom, sat a man dressed in the robes of a judge. A carved namplate at his pedistal identified him as Levi Grey. Levi hid his own sense of disbelief of who the accused was today. The girl in question was bearly a woman, probably 18 years of age. Her name was Alice, and she had always been seen as a kind girl among the villagers. But yet here she was, accused as a witch. Levi exhaled deeply, and began to wonder what horrific evidence the accusers were going to bring forth today.

One of the spectators of todays trial was the towns potter. The person who appeared to be a man had a fair, rounded face that looked boyish, or even feminine, and bright green eyes that were filled with a mix of worry and hate. His name was Matheus Silva, or at least that's what it was in this town. Her real name was Matthia Steward, but only the Blessed Coven knew what as far as she knew. Matheus knew the girl who was being tried today of witchcraft. She knew her quite well actually. Alice was one of the Blessed. The first true witch to be tried. Matheus bit on her lip, and looked towards the accusing people who she knew to be in fact the Conflicted. She sent up a quick prayer that Alice would be spared, and not taken to the gallows like so many were before her. But all Matheus could do, was watch and hope helplessly from the sidelines.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:19 pm
Chasity should have listened to her father. He had told her not to come, that she could certainly not handle seeing such a scene, but Alice was her friend and she knew she had to be there as much as she could. She tried not to cry as she was dragged to the front. This was horrible. Surely they could spare her. The Conflicted were certainly cruel, but why hurt all of these people? She glanced over at faces in the crowd that she either knew from town or from the Blessed, trying to find some encouragement.

Teina had not been allowed to come, being a child, but she could hear the screams from inside from where she was sitting. A small sadistic small spread across her lips. It felt so great to hear that woman's pain. The fact that she was part of the Blessed made it even more enjoyable. "Oh the irony," she said with a giggle. She stretched her arms above her head, itching to sneak in and watch.  

Ocean Torent

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:19 pm
Within that same courtroom sitting only a few chairs away from Matthia was a young woman who stared ahead yet she too was saying silent prayers for the young woman. She did not deserve such a punishment. She only hoped the accusations would not be enough to condemn her to a painful death. The young woman's name was Telaria Stroder. Today she had traded in her usual garb for a respectable white blouse and a simple tan skirt that fell to her ankles. Her long auburn hair, which usually hung to her waist was pulled away from her face in a neat bun in the middle of her head with her bangs a fringe over her forehead. Her gaze moved from Alice to the judge and towards the conflicted her eyes resting for a long moment on Abigail. They narrowed for a moment before her head snapped back towards the front.

Sitting in the midst of the Conflicted was a young woman. An expression devoid of any emotion was upon her face. She wore her long black curly hair long and wore a black dress. Her dark cerulean eyes showed nothing, but small hints of joy at the prospect of this young woman being accused of witchcraft. She waited for everyone else to begin speaking. She was merely here as a spectator. She folded her arms across her chest drumming her fingers on her arm. The girl's name was Aelor Vadeli

Not far away from the courtroom within a small cottage in the village, a young girl sat at a wooden table. Across the room was an elderly lady who was stitching a patch into a pair of male breeches. She seemed to be paying no mind to the young girl who seemed to be peering into a medium sized round mirror. Within the mirror a vision of the courtroom could be seen. Everyone could be seen within it. She gasped as she saw the person being accused. She knew this girl very well. In fact the two of them had been friends. The girl whose name was Eisti Paesaer could not believe that this was happening. Her hands gripped the sides of the table as she forced herself to watch the scene begin to unfold.

VIP RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff