Welcome to Gaia! ::

The All-System Gamers Guild

Back to Guilds

Getting tired of not being able to make game specific posts in the VGD? 

Tags: Xbox, Xbox360, Games, Gaming, Videogames 

Reply All system talk/System battles
Weekly james report

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asedc

Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

20,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:54 pm
okay first off. WHY DID U DELETE SUCH AN AMAZING THING ABOUT THE SIMS 3. D: oh wells

so this will be a weekly update on video games. i will choose one specific game and i will rate it fairly i do not base my opinions on system.

If you have a specific game you would like to learn more about please pm me and i will do all my research and it might make it to game of the week.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:50 am
blast from the past. i am doing this s**t at like 4 int he morning just so u know. umm this game i chose for a reason. not jut cuz i went and bought it finally lol

game:sonic the hedgehog

system mad box360 and ps3

number of players:2

summary:well this game has had alot of controversy between ppl. it was the 15th year. the game has had alot of people saying it was shitty because of its camera angles and its bad controls. I have played it and it just seems to be like any normal sonic game in 3-d. what did catch my eye is that the mouths are horrible with movement to the english dub. the camera angles are iffy but i really think the plot is what puts a game together. so i really liked it. smile  

asedc

Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

20,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Gender Swap 100

asedc

Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

20,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:18 am
Blinky Da Ghost
Er, can ... can I do some reviews to? (delete this message if i'm not aloud to post here. )
umm u can review the game i have chosen and thats all. post what game it is u are reviewing that i have reviewd  
All system talk/System battles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games