Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sweet Amber

4,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:06 pm
i feel so lame having to ask this.... but i can't find an official answer anywhere....

how many g1 my little ponies were released in the U.S? for the past few weeks i've been trying to orgainze, clean, and tally up all my ponies. i have a rough idea of how many i'm missing according to ponies listed in check lists and collector books... but i just can't seem to find a number saying how many ponies are official on the U.S. list. confused i know i've seen the number amount before a few years back, but for the life of me i can't find it now. rofl i know it's gotta be right in front of my face!!! gahi feel like such a pony newb for even asking!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:59 pm
That is not a stupid question at all. I've tried asking Hasbro but I haven't got an answer. I think they want people to stop thinking about the awesome g1 ponies and the embrace new but I'm a total 80's girl all the way. I'm also trying to find a list of names + pictures for the ponies because I was born in 1980 so I was really small when I got some of them and I don't remember the official names of some of them.  

NichiTsukinoko

[.Wicked Wonderland.]

Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:02 pm
NichiTsukinoko
That is not a stupid question at all. I've tried asking Hasbro but I haven't got an answer. I think they want people to stop thinking about the awesome g1 ponies and the embrace new but I'm a total 80's girl all the way. I'm also trying to find a list of names + pictures for the ponies because I was born in 1980 so I was really small when I got some of them and I don't remember the official names of some of them.
This is a very good site for figuring out what ponies you have.

http://intothesea.com/MyLittlePony/MLPMain.htm

Just use the ID machine. Or if you want you can take a picture and I'll tell you who they are. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:21 am
[.Wicked Wonderland.]
NichiTsukinoko
This is a very good site for figuring out what ponies you have.

http://intothesea.com/MyLittlePony/MLPMain.htm

Just use the ID machine. Or if you want you can take a picture and I'll tell you who they are. 3nodding

I will try to get around to taking pictures soon! It's on my to do list. smile I'll go check out that site! Thank you!  

NichiTsukinoko

[.Wicked Wonderland.]

Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:47 am
You're very welcome! 3nodding

The generalness of it all

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items