41-50
  51+60
  60+
View Results

Sablara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:32 pm
I thought this was an interesting topic

A new study co-authored by Melbourne Institute economist Mark Wooden finds men are less likely to split up with their partner if they are working between 40 and 50 hours a week, The Australian reports.
# Long work hours not bad for marriage
# 41- to 49-hour week for men "optimal"

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,,25590399-421,00.html

So, discuss :
How many hours per week do you work?
Does it work for you, or impede life outside work, your family or other comitments?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:48 am
When I do work it is usually between 0 and 15 hrs a week, but that also varies depending on my school schedule. xd I typically do not work a lot and am looking into doing some freelance work which would mean a lot less work for a lot more pay. 3nodding I used to work full-time before I returned to school which meant 35 to 40 hours a week. 3nodding And that was fine then, but now I wouldn't be able to do it. sweatdrop It impedes my family life and personal life, this is why I'm looking to do freelance work and probably work at the most 25 hours a week. blaugh  

Bakura Amane

Adorable Marshmallow

19,175 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100

Ameliechan

9,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:58 pm
i use to to work about 6- 10 hours a week, it´s only a mini job, but i´m looking for a full time job, that would be about 8 hour a day.
my boyfriend works 10 hour a week, he has a nice job and can decide when he wants to work as long as he got his 10 hour a week. thats great because he is very flexible. i woule like to be that ,too,but i have my days and my time and i cannot change it. cause i´m the only one there who doesn´t have kids and need to look out for a babysitter.
by the way does a normall 14 und a 12 years old kid need a babysitter?  
21+

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games