Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥Tim Burton/Johnny Depp/Danny Elfman♥

Back to Guilds

For any and all tim burtan, johnny depp and now danny elfman fans that like any or all of their movies and songs♥ 

Tags: johnny depp, tim burton, nightmare before christmas, edward scissor hands, danny elfman 

Reply ♥Tim Burton/Johnny Depp/Danny Elfman♥
Introduce yourself Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who do you think is cooler
  johnny depp
  tim burton
  a tie
  NIETHER
View Results

ipyrokitty
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:26 pm
come in and introduce yourself name your favorite tim burton and/or johnny depp movie XD and if you want to take it a little further add your favorite song from any of the movies to help out i'll start off:
Movie: Nightmare Before Christmas
Song: a tie between sally's song, this is Halloween, and the pirates of the Caribbean song  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:28 pm
HEY I LOVE THE MOVIE THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS AND MY FAV. SONG FROM THAT MOVIE IS THIS IS HALLOWEEN heart heart heart heart biggrin biggrin dramallama dramallama wink

courtneydc

bunnii_boi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:56 pm
well i like corpes bride movie kidnap sandy claws is my fav song from movies =3  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:42 am
my favorite movie is the nightmare before christmas my favorite song is the sally song  

queta_96

Xavier Drake

3,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:41 am
hey i'm patrick.

I love all the movies equally but if i had to choss umm i am torn between edward scissor hands and Sweeney Todd

my favorite son is umm lemme think for a sec... oh Joanna the second part of it  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:59 am
wow cool 3nodding  

ipyrokitty
Captain

Noxy Nevermore
Vice Captain

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:17 pm
Hello, I'm Siobhain, but just call me Noxy or Shaun it's what most people do. Also I have been known to ramble in these so forgive me.

When it comes to Tim Burton and/or Johnny Depp movies I have to confess it is a hard task to pick a favourite. I suppose I'm happy they often work together so it makes it a bit easier but not much! From when I can remember or when they were released I have not seen a movie directed by Tim Burton I didn't like, even ones made when I was too young to watch like Beetle Juice have and always will remain in my heart.

My favourite movie by Tim Burton would probably be Beetle Juice followed by Nightmare Before Christmas and then it's a certain struggle to what would come next. My favourite movie starring Johnny Depp that wasn't directed by Tim Burton would probably be Secret Window based on a novel by Stephen King and Mort Rainy would certainly be one of my favourite characters.

My favourite character from Tim Burton would have to be Emily from Corpse Bride or Sally from the Nightmare Before Christmas. I just love both this females and always have (since I was eight in the case of Sally)

My favourite song from a Tim movie would have to be Jack's Lement, or Sally's Song. That said I also love nearly everything as it's nearly always Danny Elfman providing the soundtrack xd . From a Johnny Movie it as to be The Pirates Theme So He's a Pirate or Hoist the Colours.

Sorry I've rambled a bit there, if you want to know more just ask. xD

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:09 pm
Ohi

I'm Avery. I'm 17 years old, yadda yadda yadda. If you want to know more, look on my profile. (And comment!)

Favorite Tim Burton movie: Beetlejuice
Favorite Tim Burton Character: Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas
Favorite Tim Burton song: Sally's Song  

Fyre in teh Hoal

Hearts_On_Sleeves

7,750 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:27 pm
Hi. I'm Carly. I've been on Gaia for three years -I'm nineteen. o:
My favorite Tim Burton movie is either Nightmare Before Christmas or Batman.
Beetlejuice and Jack Skellington are my favorite characters and I love the Oogie Boogie song.
Can't wait for Burton's take on Alice In Wonderland.

Of all the movies that Tim and Johnny have done together, I think Sleepy Hollow is my favorite. (:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:33 pm
mY user name of course explains my favorite thing sweeney todd yay i found my sweeney todd shirt the other day i lost it right when i was about to go see the play for the second time  

sweeneytoddluva

sweeneytoddluva

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:35 pm
sweeneytoddluva
mY user name of course explains my favorite thing sweeney todd yay i found my sweeney todd shirt the other day i lost it right when i was about to go see the play for the second time
cant really decide my fav they both too awesome i admire johnny greatly and tim is my inspiration favorite song is My friends  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:15 pm
Hey! I'm Lexie! My favourite Tim Burton/Johnny Depp movie is probably either Corpse Bride or Edward Scissorhands!
My favourite character is Sally the rag doll!!
My favourite song is probably "This is Halloween!!" (I LOVE Halloween!!)

Yummeh_Sorbet

Shoshana5769

950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:46 pm
Hi, my name is Rosa and my favorite Johnny Depp movie is Benny and Joon!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:39 am
yeah, i voted neither because i love BOTH of them!!
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
Kidnap the Sandy Claws remixed by Korn is awesome
and Sleepy Hollow was hallarious!!!

MOVIES
Corpse Bride
The Nightmare Before Christmas
Sleepy Hollow
Sweeney Todd
Edward Scisorhands
Pirates of the Carribean 1, 2, and 3 (mostly the bloopers ;P)

SONGS
Tears to Shed (Corpse Bride)
Remains of the Day (Corpse Bride)
(yeah, i found Acording to Plan to be annoying XP)
Kidnap the Sandy Claws (The Nightmare Before Christmas, Nightmare Revisited CD)
Sally's Song (The Nigtmare Before Christmas, Nightmare Revisited CD)
Jack's Lament (The Nigtmare Before Christmas, Nightmare Revisited CD)
I've Got a Jar of Dirt (.....wait, some people haven't heard that so i'm posting a url, just in case ^_^)
Jar of Dirt/Johnny Depp/Jack Sparrow/MUST SEE!!

8AxelDimentioEspada4

Distinct Hunter

4,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Critic 0
♥Tim Burton/Johnny Depp/Danny Elfman♥

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers