Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hello to everyone I'm new

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexynanacarla

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:37 pm
I just want to say hi and i would love to meet alot of new people . I enjoy the game so far but still need alot of help blaugh !! Need to know how to earn gold the easy way. So far its really been slow for me. (' confused ')Thanks tho and lets go and have fun. Glad to meet everyone and if there is anything you need to know about me that's not to personal just let me know. I'm a mother of 2 sons and a grandmother of 1 grandson for now, we have another grandbaby on the way, as of right now we don't know what its going to be yet. biggrin . I'm also happily married and have been for 27yrs. I also love animals and of course playing on the internet. Have fun playing I know I will (' exclaim ')! See ya on game(' burning_eyes ')  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:50 am
Welcome! Currently one of the favorite ways to get gold is to play a lot of Booty Grab on the aquariums in people's sigs. Posting, playing games and performing quests, especially sponsor quests, will get you more gold and items. Buying low and selling high on the Marketplace works for some, and of course, using real dollars to buy Gaia Cash which can be used to buy high-ticket items.  

Avzel

Yue Nanashi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:09 am
welcome to the gaia and I hope u enjoy your time here..
and I hear ya earning gold can be pretty tough.  
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games