Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Nights/North] Chapter I : Let The Rain Fall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bamaotaku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:09 pm
"If you would feel better continuing on with the wagon for the innkeeper, I wouldn't hold it against you. But I'm going to help this woman and her child. I'm afraid that holds a higher priority for me. As much as I owe him, a life is precious. A young one, even more so." Miai takes the offered map and starts to move towards her waiting mount.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:55 pm
Running his hand through his hair a bit, Drebins tries to think of an excuse, "Arg! I can't think of anything! I barely know any of you and I'm already starting to dislike both of you! Don't go off without me! I gotta get Lily and my other stuff. I swear! If it wasn't for that code I was taught I'd've left you lot behind. *grumble* I leave now I look like a bad guy... No more business then with the halflings... Bloody travellers and their gossip... Dumb paladin mentioning kids... AND I DON'T EVEN BLOODY LIKE KIDS!! Stupid muchkins of all races... too young to know better, but too darn cute to punish them..." Grumbling the entire way back to the wagon and gathering supplies, Drebins return after a few moments with a sour look on his face.  

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

x-wild-eyes-x

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:40 am

Elena giggles happily while listening to Drebins rant. “Awww you’re really a softie at heart, even if you don’t want to admit it.” She says, grinning like a Cheshire cat. “I’m sure we’ll be rewarded for this; at the very least we’ll get some karma. And you’ll get a warm fuzzy feeling from helping the so-called “cute muchkins”. Giggling again, she glances around, keeping an eye out for Lily.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:42 pm
With that decided the two caravans are set up. Those remaining behind will take the first one and continue on there job for Pora. While those who are helping the halfling child prep the second caravan to head out to the hills east of where you are. You and those you are parting with make a small time line of where to meet on a day by day basis, for when you catch up.

The hills are quite steep, but do not rise the the high mayesty of the several mountin ranges near by. The ridge is about 300 ft up, with several dips and rises along that. It's about a mile long, and on the top of the hills, you can just about see the high wall of the compound that you have been looking for.

The day has dragged on to late evening. It's about 7 o'clock now, though it is high summer, and the sun is still far from the horizon.

The trail you are following is well worn, though not from the main roads, the heavy trafic seems to have come out of no where. To the south you can see the long fields of grains that belong to the farmers of Alevale.

One set of tracks does catch your eye quite evidently, two Pararelle sets of wagon tracks. Very fresh indeed.

(( =3 Time to get the ball rolling again n.n ))

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Aya Soul

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:01 pm
"Don't leave me!" she'd barely spoken up in time to go after the group that was choosing to help the halfling girl and her mother. She was also good at heart, even if she hardly said much of anything...and despite her profession.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:14 pm
"Bah! ... Someone look at these tracks. I'm no good with this stuff."  

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:23 am
As you look at the tracks and the path. A clicking sound eminated from the wood close to you. It sounds like a clockwork maching. Like a giant grandfather clock's internal sound.

From the wood a large gold shell apeares. It's what seems to be a large golden bettle, though you can see the cogs and joints showing it to be a machine. In it's mandable a decent sized log is being carried. It ignores the party as it makes its way up the path to the compound.

((Soz for the vanishing. I was wihtout my laptop for a few days =3))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:20 am
Miai reaches for her bow when she first hears the noise, though as the large clockwork insect ignores the party, she watches it a few moments before looking to the others. "Perhaps we should follow this thing to its creator. They may have some useful information."  

bamaotaku
Crew

x-wild-eyes-x

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:25 pm

Elena watches the beetle, tilting her head to the side as she does. A look of confusion crosses her face. What is that she wonders, while absent mindly sticking out her toungue slightly. She turns to Miai "Yep lets follow it". She begins to move off after the creature, slowly so that she won't make noise to attack it attention

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:48 am
Cade would descend from his perch and join in the following aswell. He didn't have anything to add, but he would follow closely to the other winged party member.

((sorry i haven't posted in a while, but i really didn't see my character conversing with other halflings))  

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:46 am
The bettle scurries up the hill. Past the gate and into the courtyard. The yard is about 400 ft across, a good 300 ft deep. On the left and right are to mirrored coatching houses and large stables. Next to the left stable is a simple caravan with a horse chewing on the grass.

Across from the entrance is the main building, a good 250 ft across, almost reaching the walls on either side. The second floor was half that size, and the third, half again. Giving it a building block look.

The bettle moves to the front of the building. Then to the left, along the wall was a long and tall pile or wooden logs, all cut to size and stacked. Weather there was alot more than one bettle or this one had a lot of time. You may never know.

The bettle moves across the yard and back down to the woods.
((Spot and Listen checks please =3))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:45 pm
Transfixed at the beetle, Drebins misses what most of the others say. Snapping out of his revelry, "I agree. We should follow it. If someone made that. I must know how. It was the most beautiful thing ever."  

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:41 am
Drebins and Elena both hear a door slam shut as they walk up the crest of the hill. WHen they get up there. The doors to both stable houses are open. While the main building's door is the only one closed

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:10 pm

Elena gaze darts towards the recently closed door "Someone's home. I wonder if they are in the mood for guests" she flies towards the door and knocks 3 times

x-wild-eyes-x

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:03 am
The door opens slightly at the knocking, Elena seen that it was already open, just pushed to. Tha main room is a gran hall. A set of large colums hold up and wide stairs. A double set curving around the main hall. There is a door to the left and right, and one on the upper floor

((Listen check's please))

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces