Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Nights/North] Chapter I : Let The Rain Fall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aya Soul

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:51 pm
"No...no thank you..." She more or less keeps to herself for the most part, following the rest of the group and not wandering off on her own.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:43 am
Smiling, Miai actually does stop a moment to look down at the jewelry the woman is selling. Not that she'd really buy any of it. Jewelry wasn't exactly the most practical thing to wear into combat...but it was still pretty, and a girl had a right to look.  

bamaotaku
Crew

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:23 pm
The man reaches to the charm, taking out a small apraisal glass he turns the item over in his hands. "8 gold a piece and I'll take the lot" he anounced handing the item back.

Miai looked upon an assortment of diffrent stypes of jewlery, from stone and gem, to bone and fiber. All they had in common was fine craftmanship and aluring colours. From the caravan behind a small girl wanders out. "Mommy?" He called. Her eyes where unfocused, her voice weak. With this the woman moved from the stand to the child. "Whats wrong honey?" she asked in a carving voice. "No more water" He said with a small cough. She handed her a water skin with a few filters and extra pockets on the side. Taking the child back in the woman came back a few moments later.

"Now I think this would suit you very well" With that she held up a pair of earings, dangely ones with an assortment of small gems attached.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:57 pm
Miai's eyes fall on the small child who seems to be ill, her heart immediately feeling for them. When the mother comes back to the stand, Miai speaks in a low tone so as not to draw unwanted attention to her.

"Is she ill?"  

bamaotaku
Crew

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:33 pm
"Oh come on. We're both merchants. We know the game. But seriously, cut me some slack. Do you see the people I travel with? I need to craft stuff for them almost everyday. Eight gold, one silver, and five copper each."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:22 am
"Yes she came down with somthing as we came by Wintervale" the mother said in a warm voice "She'll be fine though. She's always been prone to illness. A druid we met a few days ago said he would get some hearbs that would help" The mother glanced over to the hills east of the camp, as if waiting for the druid to walk up now. "I'm sure she will show up. Though she did say she would be here yesterday" Her brow furrowed. "Anyway, how about these earings?" The month asked again "2 silver for the set"

The man cocked an eye brow "Right I'll take it" he said shaking the merchants hand. "Step this way and I'll have your profit right to you" Turning he lead Derbins over to his stall, "How many you got?" He asked, his ahnds poised over the till

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

bamaotaku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:48 am
"I see...will your people be staying in this location for a while?" If there was one place where Miai was willing to throw caution to the wind, it was when children were involved. Smiling lightly, her charitable nature shines through as she reaches out and picks up one of those earrings. "How do they look?" she asks as she holds one to her ear.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:42 pm
"They look lovely on you." Following the merchant, Drebins pulls out five charms. "As a sign of friendship and hopes for future exchanges, I'll toss in two smokesticks and three tindertwigs." Placing the items on the times on the table Drebins takes a step back so the man can examine the items.  

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:59 am
"We'lll be here for about a week" the mother said with a smile. "Oh they are lovley" she added as the earings where held up[ to Miai's ear.

Out of the till, the man took a few goins out. Mostly gold."40 gold 7 silver 5 copper" he counted out onto the counter. "There you go" he said pushing the gold forward for Derbins to take "Thanskf rot he extras" he said with a smile "Names Gann, I look forward to seeing you again"

"Oh the druid said he was going to an old outpost" The mothers said with a spark of insight. "But we met a few travelers thats said an outpost in that area had been showing showing sighs of activity again" The realisation of the imprlications transformed her face, the blood drained, the lip quivered. She seemed stunned as her eyes went unfocued.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:41 pm
"Pleasure for the business." Heading back out to the wagon, "Made some good deals. What about you guys? Ready to keep going?"  

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

bamaotaku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:41 pm
Setting the earrings down, Miai reached out for the other woman's hand, the realization hitting her as well...and a definite course of action being decided. "Don't worry...I'll do my best to try and find him and help your little girl."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:03 pm

As Elena listened to the woman, worry lines became evident on her face. She glanced at the child, a wave of compassion and empathy washed over her. Making up her mind she prepares to leave for the outpost.

x-wild-eyes-x

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:04 pm
The woman fights back tears as she listens to Miai. "Oh would you?" He askes, desperation in her voice. The preformers and wandering halflings where more numerous now. A few musicians and an another duo of acrobats.

The woman hurried back inside, you can see her head as she is routing though some items inside. She returns with a scroll case. She opens it up to revile a map of the reagon. The case was a simple steel affair, madde to keep the items safe from the elements.

She points to a marked out reagon, you see notations and travel routes marked on the map. She points to an area a good 20 miles east by north east from here. "The druid said she was going here. I hope shes ok" The mother handed the scroll to Miai. Reluctance and desperations evident on her face, she does not want to send people and possibly put them in danger for her daughter, though she loved her daughter dearly.

((I'll puppet the people who never came to the role call out of the game for now. Gives me an easy option for the moment. My aoplagies to those who had to wait the week for me to check =/ I feel bad for it, should be good now n.n))

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:19 pm

Elena looks pained as she watches the woman. She moves around uneasily, unable to keep still. After quickly memorizing the map she soars back towards the caravans. "I think the sooner we move on the better. Anyone have any other business to attend to before we leave?"

Once she enters the caravan she glances quickly at her egg, before reaching for her tarot cards. Pulling one she whispers "Justice". Her expression softens at the sight of the card.

x-wild-eyes-x

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:52 pm
"Please don't tell me we're going to take a tangent... Tsk. And here I was hoping to get the innkeeper's job finish and call it a day. I can already feel the pain and here I don't even know what the job is."  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff