Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

soft smol strawbee

Naughty Fairy

13,625 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:31 pm
User Image

Pixie walks in and looks around with a puzzled expression on her face. Her expression quickly snaps to a smile as she bounds over to the bar and orders a cranberry sprite. She happily sips at it and kicks her legs back and forth, humming, amused by something in her own little world.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:33 pm
User Image

The bartender walks by and she throws her left arm up in the air. In a child-like singsong voice, she asks, "um excuse me, can I order... some nachos supreme, please?" she sets a few coins down and starts kicking her legs again in anticipation.

chokecherry pixie
User Image

Pixie walks in and looks around with a puzzled expression on her face. Her expression quickly snaps to a smile as she bounds over to the bar and orders a cranberry sprite. She happily sips at it and kicks her legs back and forth, humming, amused by something in her own little world.

soft smol strawbee

Naughty Fairy

13,625 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Expert Skill 150

Queentintin

Crew

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:45 am
*Walks in just to check the place out =) * sits at a bar stool, waits on the bartender biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:28 pm
Dee once again enters the bar and sits down at one of the booths and orders a pepsi. She had been thinking about her past and her trips from the Renaissance Galaxy. They had been tiring, but well worth it.

True, this bar didn't hold a candle to her own bar back home, but she did want some different company for a change and she hoped she would have someone to talk to for a bit.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Ochru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:54 am
empress dee
Dee once again enters the bar and sits down at one of the booths and orders a pepsi. She had been thinking about her past and her trips from the Renaissance Galaxy. They had been tiring, but well worth it.

True, this bar didn't hold a candle to her own bar back home, but she did want some different company for a change and she hoped she would have someone to talk to for a bit.

Ochru walked into the bar wanting to get smashed on root beer due to the loss of his wife Harriet when he saw his mom sitting at a table and decided to join her for a pop. He said to her, "Hi Mom. I see you wanted to get hammered on pepsi today. What troubles you? I'm here because I am still moping over Harriet."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:41 am
Ochru
empress dee

Ochru walked into the bar wanting to get smashed on root beer due to the loss of his wife Harriet when he saw his mom sitting at a table and decided to join her for a pop. He said to her, "Hi Mom. I see you wanted to get hammered on pepsi today. What troubles you? I'm here because I am still moping over Harriet."

"Oh, hi, son. Nothing really troubles me. I was just thinking about how many men that I've loved over the years. You don't think I am one of those type of women do you? Someone who just romances guys just for well you know."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Ochru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:31 pm
empress dee
Ochru
empress dee

"Oh, hi, son. Nothing really troubles me. I was just thinking about how many men that I've loved over the years. You don't think I am one of those type of women do you? Someone who just romances guys just for well you know."

"No, mom I don't. I think that you might be feeling a bit insecure though. Dad doesn't really like the fact that you have Terry, Vegeta, and him as husbands though he understands why. He spends as little time as he can with you because unlike when you and him first met, he realizes that he might have jumped to conclusions too quickly. In a way, he feels like the two of you should be separated. At least until you feel a bit more secure being around him and only him. I only chose Harriet and you know what happened to her. Now I know she wouldn't want me feeling sad forever, but I am working through my problems."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:27 am
Ochru
empress dee
Ochru
empress dee

"No, mom I don't. I think that you might be feeling a bit insecure though. Dad doesn't really like the fact that you have Terry, Vegeta, and him as husbands though he understands why. He spends as little time as he can with you because unlike when you and him first met, he realizes that he might have jumped to conclusions too quickly. In a way, he feels like the two of you should be separated. At least until you feel a bit more secure being around him and only him. I only chose Harriet and you know what happened to her. Now I know she wouldn't want me feeling sad forever, but I am working through my problems."

"I understand. Maybe having three kings is too many. But, you know that I like hanging around Terry the most. He has a cool mansion, he is still good looking, and he still loves me or at least I think he does."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Ochru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:50 am
empress dee
Ochru
empress dee
Ochru
empress dee

"I understand. Maybe having three kings is too many. But, you know that I like hanging around Terry the most. He has a cool mansion, he is still good looking, and he still loves me or at least I think he does."

"i'm sure that Terry would like to hear those things. Like that he's still good looking and that his place is cool. Guys take great pride in that. What would you think if I moved from Mineral Town to Flower Bud village?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:17 pm
*Grabs a seat at the bar, a stool* hi, Happy easter, got a gin and tonic water, with lime pls =) names' Tintin! ^^  

Queentintin

Crew

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

11smokey29

Adventuring Star

13,415 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 5:42 pm
*Smokey cautiously enters the bar taing note of bodies slumped about*
"Geezus what happened here?!"
*kneeling next to the closest body sliding out of a chair, she checks his pulse then the girls' lying across him*
"Well at least they're not vampires or zombies!! Guess I'll make my own coffee and Kahlua..."

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 10:50 pm
* as she waits for the coffee to brew she ambles over to the jukebox and digging thru her pockets, pulls out a platinum*
"Hmmmm....pretty extensive selection! Awesome!"
*the wailing of guitars and a heavy bass beat makes her nod her head back & forth energetically while thrashing an air guitar*

11smokey29

Adventuring Star

13,415 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Runway Supermodel 1000

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 11:23 am
Terry walked into the bar and noticed his wife sitting next to Ochru. Instead of sitting with them, he chose to sit at the bar table where he ordered a whiskey. Not that he was planning on getting blind drunk, he just needed some booze to make his blood pump a bit as he always did before a fight.

Oh, he wasn't going to cause trouble in here, he was registered in a tourney back home and he wanted to see if the whiskey here was better than back home.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:55 pm
Tintin decides to take a venture in the bar, grabs a stool, oo notices pop corn on the counter, 4laugh could I have a belgium good tasting beer pls , if you have soem? *smiles* , noticing someone ordering a shot of whiskey! is it Jack Daniels? lol  

Queentintin

Crew

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

corythewizard420

Professional Member

1,450 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Gaian 50