Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 333 334 335 336 337 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

Medievalia2000

Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:14 pm
taloton
Tato sits at one of the tables near the entrance. After preparing some mate, he takes his guitar and begis to sing. "Let me play you the song of my people", proclaims.

The Elf looks toward the door to a table where there is a someone sitting and strumming a guitar, playing and singing a most beautiful song. The Elf lifts it's glass in silent tribute to the musical troubadour as Tato, as he is called, sings.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:59 am
Hi whee  

Haise-kun

Naughty Bachelor

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:47 pm
    Hey there! *drapes an apron around my waist, puts down phone on the counter* Can I get you anything?

Haise-kun
    Hi whee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:45 pm
Ebania

*slumps down on a seat at the bar with a soft thwump*

"Milk please Ebania hon" the feline says with a sad sigh before continuing. "Been looking through past Gaia stuff I found and missing the old crowd"  

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:04 pm
    *turns to grab the jug of milk in the fridge to serve you a glass* "I hear that. Gaia was such a different place just a few years ago. Warm or cold, Kimmy?"

ancantsia
    *slumps down on a seat at the bar with a soft thwump*

"Milk please Ebania hon" the feline says with a sad sigh before continuing. "Been looking through past Gaia stuff I found and missing the old crowd"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:58 am
Ebania

"Cold please" She grins at her old friend heart  

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:14 pm
    *grins and serves her feline friend her cold milk, leans over the counter*

How are things, Kimmy? What are you up to on Gaia nowadays?

ancantsia
    "Cold please" She grins at her old friend heart

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:30 am
Ebania

"just the usual hon, Stalking people, pouncing on people, nomming on people, making new friends" She replies laughing.

"I do like the Popcast that's on every Tuesday, Its fun and the live chat with other gaians too" she gushes as she sips her ice cold milk. "Oooh and the NSTG Fairy gave me bunny!" The feline girl grins mrgreen  

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:25 pm
    "That's awesome! And I'm glad to hear that the Fairy visited you this month." User Image "I've heard about the Popcast, but haven't ever tuned in. What do they do on it?"

ancantsia
    "just the usual hon, Stalking people, pouncing on people, nomming on people, making new friends" She replies laughing.

"I do like the Popcast that's on every Tuesday, Its fun and the live chat with other gaians too" she gushes as she sips her ice cold milk. "Oooh and the NSTG Fairy gave me bunny!" The feline girl grins mrgreen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:28 pm
Ebania

"We talk about stuff, this week was Kpop and Korean drama shows. Plus the live chat is fun, we were discussing anime and convincing people to watch Ancient Magus Bride (*cough*HINT*Cough*) and other awesome anime smile " she says as she twirls on her bar stool

"Plus I pounce on people - I've seen one of my friends (Auriga La Shock) on there a few times and made some new friends. Also shamelessly advertised the NSTG a few times" the feline laughs rofl  

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

Jeridian

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:01 am
Jeridian walks into a bar, then tries again by opening the door first. "I would like a latte, please." He found a stool and sat down on it, then waited for his order to be heard and responded to;  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:54 pm
Jeridian
Jeridian walks into a bar, then tries again by opening the door first. "I would like a latte, please." He found a stool and sat down on it, then waited for his order to be heard and responded to;

"Hi Stranger" The feline says before passing him his Latte Order. The feline then goes back to pondering who she can pounce on next while glancing thoughtfully at Ebania

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

Jeridian

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:49 am
ancantsia
Jeridian

"Hi Stranger" The feline says before passing him his Latte Order. The feline then goes back to pondering who she can pounce on next while glancing thoughtfully at Ebania

The gentleman in the dapper outfit tipped his hat towards the feline. "Thank you very much!" He pays for his drink and gives a tip that is the same amount. "Please, call me Jerin."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:21 am
Jeridian

"Hi Jerin" She chirps happily before refilling her ice cold glass of milk.

"How are you?" She queries mrgreen

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

Jeridian

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:30 am
ancantsia
Jeridian

"Hi Jerin" She chirps happily before refilling her ice cold glass of milk.

"How are you?" She queries mrgreen

He took a few sips of his latte before answering. "I'm doing better now.I really needed this." He shrugged his shoulders. "Just one of those days you could say, a bit more tired."  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 333 334 335 336 337 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff