Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

BagaSherry

Friendly Citizen

12,150 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:26 pm
JoyRose
BagaSherry
*peep in*
i wonder if pets allow inside ? emotion_sweatdrop

Pets are absolutely allowed! What would you like? And what can I get for your adorable menagerie?

Nykerian13
Nykerian entered the bar and made his way silently to a table. He sat down and pulled out a sketch pad and began to draw different people he saw sitting around the bar.

Such talent is always welcome here! Thanks for coming and adding your flare! Can I get you anything?

Oh hello ^^ I hope my pets won't disturb other customer ><"'
I would like to have a cup of hot choco pls,
and a few blow of milk for my menagerie, they like milk ^^ thankyou  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:30 pm
BagaSherry
JoyRose
BagaSherry
*peep in*

Pets are absolutely allowed! What would you like? And what can I get for your adorable menagerie?

So far I haven't seen any sign of disturbed patrons. Here's your hot chocolate, and milk for your furry friends. Enjoy!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

BagaSherry

Friendly Citizen

12,150 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:48 pm
JoyRose
BagaSherry
JoyRose
BagaSherry
*peep in*

So far I haven't seen any sign of disturbed patrons. Here's your hot chocolate, and milk for your furry friends. Enjoy!

Thank you!
I'll do my best to keep them be good =..=b  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:15 pm
BagaSherry
JoyRose
BagaSherry
JoyRose
BagaSherry
*peep in*

Thank you!
I'll do my best to keep them be good =..=b

Sweet! *pets a few of the friendlier ones.*  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Kumori Yurei

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:30 pm
JoyRose
BagaSherry
*peep in*

Nykerian13
Nykerian entered the bar and made his way silently to a table. He sat down and pulled out a sketch pad and began to draw different people he saw sitting around the bar.

Such talent is always welcome here! Thanks for coming and adding your flare! Can I get you anything?

"Thank you kindly" Nykerian said with a smile. "Um do you have root beer?" He asked as he looked up from his sketch pad a half finished picture of Ms.BagaSherry on the current page.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:56 am
Nykerian13
"Thank you kindly" Nykerian said with a smile. "Um do you have root beer?" He asked as he looked up from his sketch pad a half finished picture of Ms.BagaSherry on the current page.

"Oh how cute!" Joy smiles at the sketch. Then back to business, she nods, "One root beer coming right up." A quick dash to the bar and with smooth motions she fills a mug with the rich, brown liquid. She sets it carefully beside Nykerian so as not to interfere with his artistic endeavors. She stands a moment more, admiring his work.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Kumori Yurei

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:10 am
JoyRose
Nykerian13

"Oh how cute!" Joy smiles at the sketch. Then back to business, she nods, "One root beer coming right up." A quick dash to the bar and with smooth motions she fills a mug with the rich, brown liquid. She sets it carefully beside Nykerian so as not to interfere with his artistic endeavors. She stands a moment more, admiring his work.

Nykerian smiled to himself as he continued to work. When she returned wit the mug of root beer he had finished the sketch and held it up for her to see. He also showed her a sketch he had finished before of herself. "What do you think?" He asked quietly in his young wolf pup form the pad easily hid his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:02 pm
Nykerian13
Nykerian smiled to himself as he continued to work. When she returned wit the mug of root beer he had finished the sketch and held it up for her to see. He also showed her a sketch he had finished before of herself. "What do you think?" He asked quietly in his young wolf pup form the pad easily hid his face.

JoyRose clapped with obvious delight. "How wonderful! You're quite an artist!" She was grinning from ear to ear.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Kumori Yurei

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:12 pm
JoyRose
Nykerian13

JoyRose clapped with obvious delight. "How wonderful! You're quite an artist!" She was grinning from ear to ear.

"Thank you ma'am." Nykerian said and stood bowing to her quickly.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:28 pm
Nykerian13
JoyRose
Nykerian13

Joy bowed back. "Thank you for adding a bit of beauty to our little bar."  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Kumori Yurei

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:01 pm
JoyRose
Nykerian13
JoyRose
Nykerian13

"I should thank you for having me." He said and smiled lightly at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:45 am
Nykerian13
JoyRose
Nykerian13
JoyRose
Nykerian13

She smiled brightly back. "It's always such a pleasure to serve people as nice as you are!"  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Kumori Yurei

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:33 am
JoyRose
Nykerian13
JoyRose
Nykerian13
JoyRose
Nykerian13

She smiled brightly back. "It's always such a pleasure to serve people as nice as you are!"

He smiled back and pulled up a chair for her. "Would you mind joining me for a bit?" He said hopefully  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:38 am
I walk in and sit at a table. Looking around I think to myself, It has been a long time since I have been here.  

Victoria Whitechapel

7,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:41 am
Nykerian13
He smiled back and pulled up a chair for her. "Would you mind joining me for a bit?" He said hopefully

"I'd love to! Let me wait on this new customer, and I'll be right back!" JoyRose whisks away with a promising smile over her shoulder.

Victoria Whitechapel

"Hello and welcome back, Victoria! So nice to see you again! What can I get for you?" She smiles broadly at her friend.  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games