Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

User 33251061

Space Seraph

14,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:30 am
Talo strode into the bar, yawning as she looked
around the cozy little establishment sleepily. She
walked towards the bar, sitting a ways from the
majority of the people.

Deciding that alcohol would not be a good choice
today, she waved in the general direction of the
bartender and called,

"Just a cup of hot cocoa'll do me just fine."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:51 am
Sintalokse
majority of the people.

bartender and called,

OMG another Sherlockian! YAY!

"Hot cocoa coming up!" JoyRose cheerfully answered, finding the pot and pouring a cup. "Marshmallows? Whipped Cream?" she asked as she poured.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Zar of Vulcan

Revered Visionary

13,900 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:06 am
*Enters and orders a glass of hazelnut macchiato, a bowl of tomato soup and a plate of ham and cheese croissants*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:34 am
Sits down and orders a cup of earl grey.  

Victoria Whitechapel

7,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100

User 33251061

Space Seraph

14,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:27 am
JoyRose
Sintalokse
majority of the people.

bartender and called,

OMG another Sherlockian! YAY!

"Hot cocoa coming up!" JoyRose cheerfully answered, finding the pot and pouring a cup. "Marshmallows? Whipped Cream?" she asked as she poured.

Yes yes YES SHERLOCK

"Marshmallows'll be fine, thank you. Some honey, too, if that's alright."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:05 pm
Sintalokse
Yes yes YES SHERLOCK

Can not WAIT for November!

Marshmallows and honey, coming right up! A sweet tooth, eh?" JoyRose nods as she adds the requested ingredients.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

User 33251061

Space Seraph

14,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:12 pm
JoyRose
Sintalokse
Yes yes YES SHERLOCK

Marshmallows and honey, coming right up! A sweet tooth, eh?" JoyRose nods as she adds the requested ingredients.

Oh, god, yes. John needs to punch Sherlock and then collapse, crying, into his shoulder.

"Aye, quite a sweet tooth. I'm afraid I don't have much of a liking for alcohol, except for the occasional red wine or cocktail. Quite a tolerance though," Talo replied, watching JoyRose sweep around and create a sweet smelling chocolaty mixture in fluid motions.
"So, is business flowing smoothly?" Talo looked around the bar at the huge gathering of people. "Seems to be quite popular, this bar."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:53 pm
Sarek The Vulcan
*Enters and orders a glass of hazelnut macchiato, a bowl of tomato soup and a plate of ham and cheese croissants*

User Image
JoyRose quickly and efficiently fills his order. "Can I get you anything else?" she asks with a smile.

Victoria Whitechapel
Sits down and orders a cup of earl grey.

User Image"One cup of earl grey tea, coming up!" JoyRose cheerfully pours the tea into a dainty cup and places it on a saucer. She serves it with sugar and honey and milk, the tea pot full of more tea on the same tray. "A traditionalist, I see." She winks at Victoria.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:56 pm
Sintalokse
JoyRose
Sintalokse
Yes yes YES SHERLOCK

Oh, god, yes. John needs to punch Sherlock and then collapse, crying, into his shoulder.

"Aye, quite a sweet tooth. I'm afraid I don't have much of a liking for alcohol, except for the occasional red wine or cocktail. Quite a tolerance though," Talo replied, watching JoyRose sweep around and create a sweet smelling chocolaty mixture in fluid motions.
"So, is business flowing smoothly?" Talo looked around the bar at the huge gathering of people. "Seems to be quite popular, this bar."

Definitely that whole deception must be addressed. I'll be disappointed if they gloss over it the way they wormed out of "The Great Game" cliff-hanger.

"Me, too, though my failing is chocolate," JoyRose admits a bit sheepishly. "And yes, business is going quite well at the moment. I like to think the service and delicious offerings here have something to do with it, but my feeling is the people here are the big attraction!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:59 pm
JoyRose
Sintalokse
JoyRose
Sintalokse
Yes yes YES SHERLOCK

Definitely that whole deception must be addressed. I'll be disappointed if they gloss over it the way they wormed out of "The Great Game" cliff-hanger.

"Me, too, though my failing is chocolate," JoyRose admits a bit sheepishly. "And yes, business is going quite well at the moment. I like to think the service and delicious offerings here have something to do with it, but my feeling is the people here are the big attraction!"

They made us wait for far too long. They must feed us our fluff. xD
The Great Game was one heckuva cliffhanger.

"Ah, chocolate. Who can resist?" Talk chuckled. She looked around at the crowd, taking in the different clothes, smells, sounds. "There's quite a variety of people here, aren't there? All sorts of people... It's really quite fascinating! Yes, I rather like this bar."  

User 33251061

Space Seraph

14,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Zar of Vulcan

Revered Visionary

13,900 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:44 am
JoyRose
Sarek The Vulcan

User Image
JoyRose quickly and efficiently fills his order. "Can I get you anything else?" she asks with a smile.

"Thank you very much. I would like a slice of butter pecan cheesecake too please."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:30 am
Sarek The Vulcan
JoyRose
Sarek The Vulcan

User Image

"Thank you very much. I would like a slice of butter pecan cheesecake too please."

JoyRose grins and says, "Now there's a new order! I'm afraid it will take a little while to make, but I am sure I can have it done in no time!" She starts to retrieve ingredients with delight, humming. "What's the special occasion, Sarek?"  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Zar of Vulcan

Revered Visionary

13,900 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:56 am
JoyRose
Sarek The Vulcan
JoyRose
Sarek The Vulcan

User Image

JoyRose grins and says, "Now there's a new order! I'm afraid it will take a little while to make, but I am sure I can have it done in no time!" She starts to retrieve ingredients with delight, humming. "What's the special occasion, Sarek?"

Sarek dipped his ham and cheese croissants into the bowl of tomato soup and ate slowly, savoring every scrumptious morsel of food. "Mmmm, this is tasty."

"It's alright, I don't mind waiting for some delicious dessert to finish off a superbly cooked meal", he said as he sipped his drink slowly. "I'm celebrating. I found an antique desk I've been looking for and not only that, I bought it for a bargain at the auction I attended earlier."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:10 am
Sarek The Vulcan
JoyRose
Sarek The Vulcan
JoyRose
Sarek The Vulcan

User Image

Sarek dipped his ham and cheese croissants into the bowl of tomato soup and ate slowly, savoring every scrumptious morsel of food. "Mmmm, this is tasty."

"It's alright, I don't mind waiting for some delicious dessert to finish off a superbly cooked meal", he said as he sipped his drink slowly. "I'm celebrating. I found an antique desk I've been looking for and not only that, I bought it for a bargain at the auction I attended earlier."

User Image
"Congratulations! It's so satisfying to find something rare and wonderful like that. Why were you looking for that particular desk? Cheesecake is almost ready. It smells so good, I may join you for a slice!" JoyRose cheerfully flitted from cooking to serving as she chatted.

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Zar of Vulcan

Revered Visionary

13,900 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:04 am
JoyRose
Sarek The Vulcan
JoyRose
Sarek The Vulcan
JoyRose
Sarek The Vulcan

User Image

User Image
"Congratulations! It's so satisfying to find something rare and wonderful like that. Why were you looking for that particular desk? Cheesecake is almost ready. It smells so good, I may join you for a slice!" JoyRose cheerfully flitted from cooking to serving as she chatted.

"It's an antique hand carved Mahogany Chippendale desk and I'm renovating my study room in the Vulcan embassy", Sarek replied.

"Feel free to join me for a slice of cheesecake and pour yourself a glass of your favorite beverage too. Don't worry about paying to prevent a shortchange in the shop till. It's my treat", he handed JoyRose a $100.00 bill. "Please keep the change as a tip", Sarek grinned.  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games