Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

vas_es_los

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:19 pm
u want a job pal? ur hired xd  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:30 pm
"Uh, before I hire on, I would like to know what I'd be doing." sweatdrop  

Sir_Pal

vas_es_los

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:15 pm
.... i havent a clue blaugh o i know now ppl can order food and u are the cook! xd *hands pal all the items he will need to cook includeing the chef hat xd *  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:03 pm
mj (yes not cj! call me mj!!!!!!) suddenly opened the door, sunlight streaming in while everyone glances at her. she quickly takes a seat at the bar "one root beer please." *I LOVE ROOT BEER! ROOT BEER IS MY LIFE!!!* she thought. she ran her fingers through her short red hair and glanced around at everyone with her dazzeling blue eyes. "so, whats up you guys?"  

Crayola Crayon Cookies

Callowyn of Calypso

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:34 pm
cjcard21
mj (yes not cj! call me mj!!!!!!) suddenly opened the door, sunlight streaming in while everyone glances at her. she quickly takes a seat at the bar "one root beer please." *I LOVE ROOT BEER! ROOT BEER IS MY LIFE!!!* she thought. she ran her fingers through her short red hair and glanced around at everyone with her dazzeling blue eyes. "so, whats up you guys?"

Cally watched Mj enviously. Although she wasn't exactly shy, she didn't have a real charasmatic personality.
"I need another coke." She said.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:40 pm
mj looked at Callys book. "i never read that book but i saw the movie once. it confuzed me a little bit, but im pretty stupid at times. people tell me im smart though. anyway, the movie was really interesting! i should read the book sometime..." mj drifted off into deep thought about nothing in particular.  

Crayola Crayon Cookies

Sir_Pal

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:56 pm
vas_es_los
.... i havent a clue blaugh o i know now ppl can order food and u are the cook! xd *hands pal all the items he will need to cook includeing the chef hat xd *

'YES!' he thought on his way to the kitchen 'now all that time in chef school will pay off.'  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:07 pm
"hey chef guy!!! i love the hat! now i want one!!!" mj said to Sir_Pal as he made his way to the kitchen. "it totally looks great on you!!"  

Crayola Crayon Cookies

Sir_Pal

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:54 pm
"Eh, thanks" he said turning to see who was speaking to him, under his breath he added "I think." Unable to find out who spoke, he continued to the kitchen thinking 'if she likes the hat so much maybe I could get her to help me out in the kitchen.' 'That is, of course, if I knew who was talking to me.' stressed  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:55 pm
Smirking slightly at mj's tactless remark, Cally suddenly had an idea.
"Hey. So, what do I have to know to work in this place?"  

Callowyn of Calypso

Sir_Pal

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:15 pm
Pausing at the question, and the hopes of getting some help in the kitchen, he turns to the latest speaker. "What do you know about cooking?" he asks.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:08 am
"hey! i want to help too!" said mj. "i can cook,well, a little bit! plus i want the awesome hat! it rocks!"  

Crayola Crayon Cookies

vas_es_los

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:23 pm
hey heating stuff up in a microwave isnt cooking!.... yes it is! rofl *hands mj here rootbear and calypso here coke* here u go girls wink *pours self a strawbary soda whee and drinks and one gulp* if yall want a job u will have to give me a little wiel to find out what yall can do and im sure pal can use some help so he doesnt burn down my bar rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:10 pm
"thanks for the root beer!" said mj as she took a sip. she went deep into random thought again. every once in a while, she would absent-mindedly run her fingers through her hair or take a sip of her drink.  

Crayola Crayon Cookies

Callowyn of Calypso

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:37 pm
vas_es_los
hey heating stuff up in a microwave isnt cooking!.... yes it is! rofl *hands mj here rootbear and calypso here coke* here u go girls wink *pours self a strawbary soda whee and drinks and one gulp* if yall want a job u will have to give me a little wiel to find out what yall can do and im sure pal can use some help so he doesnt burn down my bar rofl

"Hey!" Cally said. "My cooking isn't THAT bad!" Taking a sip of her coke, she decided to rephrase her answer. "I mean, it's not fancy, but my grilled cheese sandwiches kick butt, and I've been known to make some pretty mean stir-fry." Cocking her head to one side, she grinned. "I think it would be a wonderful investment to hire me." wink  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff