Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

Happyaku Bikuni

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:27 pm
My dog sadie suddenly passed away yesterday.

I am completely devastated and freaking out crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:29 pm
hey bo can i get a Dr. Pepper my head hurts  

Broken Cadaver

Inylysia x

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:08 pm
User Image

Awh Poor Rio. I'm Sure Sadie Would Be Sad To See You Crying Like This. *Hugs*

Discover Faith Within You...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:35 pm
Happyaku Bikuni
My dog sadie suddenly passed away yesterday.

I am completely devastated and freaking out crying

aww i know what its like to lose a dog
i lost my dog to cancer  

Broken Cadaver

NocturnusWolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:15 pm
I understand you Rio-sama, I have never lost a dog, but I have lost 3 cats ...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:30 pm
*cyberbuster walks into the bar, sits down at nearby table, and starts typing on his laptop* Hello *looks back down and get busy working on important documents and programs*  

cyberbuster

Inylysia x

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:20 am
User Image

*Strums Fingers On Table*

*Yawns*

I'm Tired. Just Went Back To School, Wake Up At 5 Every Morning And Reach Home At 7 Everyday, The Typical Lifestyle of a Studying 12-Year-Old. crying I Wonder How's Brandon Getting On With His Check-up At The Vet, The Results Are Coming Out Tomorrow...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:19 pm
*sighs*
I am tired too ... I failured in my motorcycle exam today ... I will have to do it again ...
May I have a glass of milk, please?  

NocturnusWolf

Inylysia x

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:42 am
*Strolls In*

Guys, Can I Have Some Advice From You People?... Brandon's Check-up Was Done, And The Results Are Out.. They Say He Has Heart Problems, And Might Die Or Even Suffer For a Long Time. They Ask Me, If I Want to...... Kill Him To Prevent His Sufferings. I'm Afraid, What Should I Do?... crying

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:25 pm
Faith-LH-Gurl
*Strolls In*

Guys, Can I Have Some Advice From You People?... Brandon's Check-up Was Done, And The Results Are Out.. They Say He Has Heart Problems, And Might Die Or Even Suffer For a Long Time. They Ask Me, If I Want to...... Kill Him To Prevent His Sufferings. I'm Afraid, What Should I Do?... crying

0_0 OH NO !

Well, I think that you should ask them when it would be medically right to do so. Whether or not they can tell you at what point exactly you should put him to sleep. Maybe you can have some more time with him. It's nice at least that you have a choice. Does he seem to be suffering now ?

*pours chamomile tea into two cups and passes one to faith*

Here... it helps.  

Happyaku Bikuni

Rishima Lowell

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:53 pm
*walks into the busy bar and sees Cyberbuster at a table and sits down next to him* Hello. *smiles*

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:13 am
User Image

I Told The Doctor That I Would Like To Consider.. The Doctor Said I Can Choose Not To Kill Him, But It Just That He Might Leave Anytime And That Might Be a Bigger Blow To Me At That Time, So He Advices To Put Him To Sleep.

I Took Him Back Home, And He Seems To Be Getting Weaker, Sleeping a Little More Than Usual. Perhaps I'm Being Over-Sensitive.. But After I Took Him Home I Don't Feel Like Letting Him Go. He Still Wakes Me Up Every Morning and Wait For Me At The Door Every Evening.. He Was The One Who Grew Up With Me..

Inylysia x

Happyaku Bikuni

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:05 pm
The blow is over hun. You know that he is at risk to pass. If he isnt in any pain I think you should keep him with you. Let him pass in his home. Not on the cold metal table of some hospital. 3nodding

Love him until he passes naturally.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:05 pm
User Image

I Called Up The Doctor And Told Him That... Brandon's Beside Me Now, Hugging And Playing Around Me.. It Just Makes Me Feel So Sad That He's Gonna Leave Anytime. He Was Like a Brother, a Person Whom I Grew Up With And Loved Me..

Inylysia x

SetoJKaiba

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:55 pm
Seto listened to the tale of one about to lose a dog that grew up beside his owner and now might die. It made Seto think of how sad he may feel if Mokuba suddenly died and was given a choice to die by Seto's side or in a hospital.

It made him think about it. He grabbed a pinacolata from the bar table and then drank it slowly thinking of the answer. What would he give?

Seto knew that Mokuba was more important to him than anything. He recalled the time when Maximillion Pegasus had captured Mokuba's soul and had placed it within a card. Seto would do anything to have Mokuba back.

Imagining what that must be like for that poor girl... Seto then got up and walked over to Faith and said, "Do what you can to keep Brandon alive. This way, when Brandon goes, then at least you'd know that you did everything for the dog. And if I were told something like that by a doctor about my brother Mokuba, I'd shoot the doctor. Everyone, whether it be animal or person, has a right to live. And nobody has a right to say that the one is closest to their heart is going to die. Its like giving the ultimate curse to someone."  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games