Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:58 pm
User Image
Jon Bon Jovi - Living on A Prayer/ Guns n Roses - Knocking on Heavens door please and thank you!
Good Friends are like the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:59 pm
Alright Hunnie Kimmy

*Walks Over To The Jukebox, Flips In a Coin & Presses : Jon Bon Jovi - Living on A Prayer*

heart

Inylysia x

NocturnusWolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:29 pm
Guns and Roses is nice ... November Rain is very good, the piano and guitar ...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:38 pm
NocturnusWolf
Guns and Roses is nice ... November Rain is very good, the piano and guitar ...

Mm'kae. I'll Note That Down blaugh Any More Fish Crackers Left? domokun  

Inylysia x

SetoJKaiba

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:10 am
After a hard day at KaibaCorporation in Hamster City, Renaissance Galaxy, Seto was in the mood for something new, something different. So, he spent days traveling the skies on his Blue Eyes White Dragon Azrael until he came a cross a bar that wasn't in Southtown.

"Odd?" Seto said to the beast under him, "There's a bar outside of South town and this isn't Tiffany Bogard's breakfast diner either. Let's go take a look."

Azrael roared as he sailed downward and landed carefully beside the bar in an actual parking stall. Seto then said, "You be good while I'm inside."

Again, Azrael gave a small roar. It was his way of saying okay, have a good time and I will be good.

So, inside of the bar Seto went and found a nice little table in abouts the back and sat down. He flipped open the menu to see what they had. "Hmm..."Seto thought, "The Very Berry soda looks good and they have grilled salmon. Nice combonation."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:30 am
Hey Seto, whats happening. I'm BizzyBo the barkeep. Is there anything that I can get you today?  

BizzyBo

SetoJKaiba

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:12 pm
Seto nodded and replied, "I'd like the Grilled Salmon and the Very Berry Soda please."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:50 pm
mmm.... grilled salmon ?

Is this on wooden planks ? Ceder ?

Ill have some if its no trouble. I smelled it from the crew area and had to stop by 3nodding

Ill have some saki to compliment please <3  

Happyaku Bikuni

Inylysia x

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:06 pm
BizzyBo
Hey Seto, whats happening. I'm BizzyBo the barkeep. Is there anything that I can get you today?

BO! *Runs Over*
You're Back!!

Would You Please Please Get Me My CHEESE? domokun

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:56 am
Glancing to Happy, and then Faith, Seto asked, "And you two ladies are..."

Just then Azrael let out an alarming roar. Seto got up and said, "I'll be right back."

He stepped outside for a moment and saw a huge cyclone approaching! "Holy..." Seto would have cursed but then thought that the people in the bar should take cover.

Back inside the bar now, Seto exclaims, "EVERYONE TAKE COVER A CYCLONE APPROACHES!!!!"

As if on cue the power went out completely in the bar.  

SetoJKaiba

Yamino_Yugure

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:37 am
BizzyBo

...*jumps over the bar, and begins to make her OWN highball* stare  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:54 pm
The sounds of high winds and ground being picked up at a high speed could be heard from outside. The walls of the bar shook. Azrael was try to calm the storm by flying and sending white lightning attacks to try and prevent the bar from getting smashed but it was no good. The storm soon cut through the wood and was seemingly aiming for Seto. It was as if it was a monster coming to life! But who could it be trying to torment...

Looking through his card deck, he remembered that Obelisk the Tormentor was now Yugi's! But... no way would Yugi want this unless... unless there was trouble. Big trouble.  

SetoJKaiba

Inylysia x

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:01 pm
SetoJKaiba
The sounds of high winds and ground being picked up at a high speed could be heard from outside. The walls of the bar shook. Azrael was try to calm the storm by flying and sending white lightning attacks to try and prevent the bar from getting smashed but it was no good. The storm soon cut through the wood and was seemingly aiming for Seto. It was as if it was a monster coming to life! But who could it be trying to torment...

Looking through his card deck, he remembered that Obelisk the Tormentor was now Yugi's! But... no way would Yugi want this unless... unless there was trouble. Big trouble.

Uh... Guess I'll Have To Finish My Mountain Dew First, Before Everything Splashes Onto My Face. Are We Having a Uber-Animated Battle Out There? blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:10 pm
Seto replied, "This isn't animation, this is real! Empress Dee, who is my wife is able to make these card monsters real. But, she isn't the type to call an all out attack like this. So, someone else must be involved that is imitating...no! It can't be! Nathan! Still alive? But how?! Only he... no, wait, it can't be Nathan. Nathan and his son were both killed. Only very powerful wizards or witches can make these cards come to life, lady. And Obelisk is definitely attacking this bar and he seems to be after me. The only other reason why Obelisk would attack like this is if he feels jealous."

Standing, Seto called to the Monster, "Obelisk, what is wrong?!"

Obelisk pointed to his tummy. It was a tummy ache. "Did you come here to eat too, buddy?"

The giant nodded then he spoke, "Forgive me Master Kaiba, but I cannot control my power when I am as hungry as this. I do not mean harm."

Seto glared to Faith and said, "Could you have someone make some popcorn without using flames? I think the electricity that Obelisk is containing should cook it."

(This is semi-animated, but the monsters are alive and the monsters will be played by me as added characters. I will always talk in third person so you know who is who.)  

SetoJKaiba

Inylysia x

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:49 am
SetoJKaiba
Seto replied, "This isn't animation, this is real! Empress Dee, who is my wife is able to make these card monsters real. But, she isn't the type to call an all out attack like this. So, someone else must be involved that is imitating...no! It can't be! Nathan! Still alive? But how?! Only he... no, wait, it can't be Nathan. Nathan and his son were both killed. Only very powerful wizards or witches can make these cards come to life, lady. And Obelisk is definitely attacking this bar and he seems to be after me. The only other reason why Obelisk would attack like this is if he feels jealous."

Standing, Seto called to the Monster, "Obelisk, what is wrong?!"

Obelisk pointed to his tummy. It was a tummy ache. "Did you come here to eat too, buddy?"

The giant nodded then he spoke, "Forgive me Master Kaiba, but I cannot control my power when I am as hungry as this. I do not mean harm."

Seto glared to Faith and said, "Could you have someone make some popcorn without using flames? I think the electricity that Obelisk is containing should cook it."

(This is semi-animated, but the monsters are alive and the monsters will be played by me as added characters. I will always talk in third person so you know who is who.)

Woah, What's The Glaring For?? By-The-Way, Popcorns, I Guess You've To Get Bo-y To Do That For You. He's The Barkeeper, I'm Just a Bouncer.  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games