Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

Chewyvomit

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:13 pm
*wakes up from being passed out for no apparent reason* (sorry I forgot to post neutral ) *sniffs* A&W!... and lime chips! XD *chugs rootbeer and scarfs chips* thanks bizzy! I'd giv ya a hug, but I dont think Ive had enought to drink yet. *motions for another round*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:34 am
Symphony of Serenity
ChibiMo0n
Lol don't worry yourself girl! You are our patron and our guest. Let us serve you!

So sit back, relax, put your feet up, have some drinks and unwind wink
Okay girly. Can I get some more of that jungle juice then please?

Sure hun heart

*takes Serenity's glass, fills it up with ice, walks over to the cooler and tops the glass off with the juice, turns around and places the glass in front of Serenity on a coaster*

Glad you like it girl! Told you Bo can juice anything xd

Chewyvomit
*wakes up from being passed out for no apparent reason* (sorry I forgot to post neutral ) *sniffs* A&W!... and lime chips! XD *chugs rootbeer and scarfs chips* thanks bizzy! I'd giv ya a hug, but I dont think Ive had enought to drink yet. *motions for another round*

*ducks under the counter and emerges with a half empty packet of Lime flavored crinkle cut chips, empties the contents into Chewy's bowl, grabs his mug and tops it up with Rootbeer*

No ice right?

*places the mug back on the coaster in front of Chewy*

Enjoy sweets wink

*writes on a post-it "Buy more Lime flavored chips" and sticks it onto the pin up board*  

ChibiMo0n

Inylysia x

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:57 am
Oh and Btw Can Someone Turn On The Jukebox?

*Munches on the Chips*

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:52 am
*Comes out the back* Hey, I'm gonna run to the store does anyone need anything? *Looks back and notices the post-it.* OK, Lime chips,anything else?  

BizzyBo

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:49 pm
we ran out of mini marshmallows and cookies, also we need some milk for the Kitty who will be coming here when the Leaky cauldron closes again.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:25 pm
*blushes* thank you! *eats slower than last time* *belch* ah, im full. now to dance!

(http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11496317)  

Chewyvomit

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:21 pm
BizzyBo
*Comes out the back* Hey, I'm gonna run to the store does anyone need anything? *Looks back and notices the post-it.* OK, Lime chips,anything else?

*scribbles some more items onto another post-it "soymilk.. cheese.. guacamole dip.. ice.. assorted nuts.." and sticks it on Bo as he passes, on the way out of the bar*

Oh ohh and get some more.. ahh nvm.. he's gone.. sweatdrop

*turns and skips to the jukebox, drops in a few gold and presses a few numbers*

User Image Aah yeah.. now that's more like it! User Image

*grabs a sponge and the spray and wipe, and starts bopping around the Bar whilst cleaning the tables*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:31 pm
hmm, I think I've heard this beore, what song is that?  

Chewyvomit

Symphony of Serenity

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:51 pm
*sitting at the bar sipping on her jungle juice she begins thinking about the upcoming New Year* I have a question for all of you guys. *she turns around to face everyone* Do you make new years resolutions? I never realy have but I wanted to know if others do.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:59 am
Chewyvomit
hmm, I think I've heard this beore, what song is that?

It's called "Do The Locomotion" By Kylie Minogue. And Australian singer biggrin

Symphony of Serenity
*sitting at the bar sipping on her jungle juice she begins thinking about the upcoming New Year* I have a question for all of you guys. *she turns around to face everyone* Do you make new years resolutions? I never realy have but I wanted to know if others do.

New Years resolutions are kinda stupid i reckon. I used to make them when i was more.. youthful. Now i just shrug when the New Years comes, lol. It's nothing special really.. just a promise you make before the New Years hits and you have to complete your promise when the New Year comes.

*BEP comes on, on the jukebox*

Ooh yeah! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*starts bopping even harder*

User Image My hump.. my hump my hump my hump.. my lovely lady lumps! User Image  

ChibiMo0n

Happyaku Bikuni

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:07 am
*peeks up from booth in corner*

My new years resolution is love without reservation.

And to come back ...

Happy New Year everyone heart  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:51 am
*Notices someone peeking up from a booth in corner. He spews the 7up in his mouth.*
Boss? Is that you? eek It is you.

*Jumps up and down like a little school girl on the last day of class clapping his hand. Runs over to Happyaku Bikuni and almost tackles her to the ground with a hug.*

You know we really missed you. Nothings been the same without you here. I hope you and darkie have made up or whatever cause we need you here.

*Gathers his composure* Well Mi lady since you are here, is there anything that I can get you? Something to snack on, a drink, your old office maybe? xp  

BizzyBo

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:55 am
Symphony of Serenity

I make the same one every year, but alas my belly still jiggles like jelly. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:04 am
Boss.. ?! eek

*whispers to Bo*

Who is that? Is that Rio?  

ChibiMo0n

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:59 am
ChibiMo0n
Boss.. ?! eek

*whispers to Bo*

Who is that? Is that Rio?

3nodding its the almighty Rio lol

Welcome Back hun *tackles hugs* we missed you heart  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games