Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:15 am
grannygirl1957
Slowly walks into the bar.
Hangs her cane on the ledge of the counter and ask, Sonny may I please have a Hot Toddy to warm these old bones?

Hot toddy, coming right up. *Puts a sauce pan on the little counter top burner behind the bar. Puts it on, and turns around and retrieves a lemon, and a jar of hunny, you know, the one in the little bear shape, from under the bar. Slices the lemon in half and squeezes it into the sauce pan, and then pours in about an ounce of hunny in the pan.* "You got a soar throat?" *Turns and grabs a bottle of Jack off the bar, what else would I use? Grabs a cup from under the bar and fills it about 3/4 of the way with hot water, gives it a four count of Jack and pours in the golden mixture of honey and lemon, and stirs.* "Here you go, enjoy."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:36 am
We should have a bar in the Halloween event subforum !

What do you guys think ?

*goes to work on this idea*  

_RI0SAN_

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:39 am
ooOoo yes that would be awesome! I have some halloween decorations lying around aswell *pulls out a large box* I have glow in the dark bats, skeletons, cute lil pumpkins, scary music and..Oh *pulls out a cat* I wondered where my kitty had got to..watch this lol *puts kitty on the floor* "Kitty:- Scare" *kitty goes all creepy and halloweeny and walks towards rio* oo awesome i though i had lost it heart  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:53 am
aawwwww, cute !

*picks up scary kitty and cuddles until it purrs and turns back to normal*

What a scaredy cat blaugh  

_RI0SAN_

Dark-Pyro91

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:34 pm
salangel
Mini-Pyro91
*walks to the bar and sits down* ill have a sweet tea ^.^

*Salangel nods, takes two Halloween mugs out and fills each with ice, then adds sugar. Reaches under the bar and from the jar, takes out two more tea leaves, crushes them and filters some water. He brews the mixture on his flamesword and fills each mug, carefully stirring each with the Halloween swizzle sticks. He adds slightly more ice for cooling and presents one to Mini-Pyro along with extra sugar packets, should he need any.*

There you go buddy, enjoy.

*looks to ancantsia*

I heard about the grunny you donated to _riosan_ for the contest... your next drink is on the house... whatever you desire. cool

*he nods* thanks man and that was a cool how you used your flamsword like that *leans his scythe on the bar beside him and his book on the bar close to him and takes the drink*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:07 pm

Hi pyro ! What are you reading ?

_RI0SAN_

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:08 pm
*Standing around drying glasses and mugs* "Hmm.. it looks like we wont be busy again.......oh well" *Continues drying cups and placing them in the overhead rack*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:45 pm

Hey bo, can you make me a bowl of cereal.

Like .... raisin bran please ?

Im not sure if you guys have it..... but come on.... bars gotta have some foods right ?

If dont have that, just throw some peanuts or something my way blaugh

*turns on the tv and xbox and starts playing portal from the orange box*

_RI0SAN_

salangel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:29 pm
_Riosan_ says
Quote:

What do you guys think ?

Great idea! One of us could continue to work the bar here, and the other at the Halloween Festival.

*Picks up ancantsia's kitty. It meows in defiance but calms down. He pets it a little bit, and it begins to purr softly.*
You know, you shouldn't keep animals in decoration boxes... especially one that won't be opened for a whole year. *sniffs cat* BTW, this one smells... pretty bad...
*puts cat down... it begins to rub along the patron's legs, desperately seeking attention.*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:19 am
BizzyBo
FaithAkaMemoriesLuv-18
*Walks In The Bar*

Can I Just Have Some Mountain Dew Please?

Coming right up. *Pulls a tall glass from under the bar, fills it about half way with ice, and starts pouring mountain dew from the tap.* Will this be all for you mi lady? *Tops it off with a Maraschino cherry on a tooth pick* A mountain dew for the lady.

Why Thank You BizzyBo whee

*Sips My Mountain Dew*

You're a Great Bartender 3nodding

It'll Be All I Need.

Inylysia x

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:16 am
_RI0SAN_

Im not sure if you guys have it..... but come on.... bars gotta have some foods right ?

Know what we are all outa raisin bran, but ill run to one of the shops and pick you up some. brb *Jumps in his car, looks back at everyone, lowers the window and yells* "I'll be back in a sec."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:01 am
salangel
_Riosan_ says
Quote:

What do you guys think ?

Great idea! One of us could continue to work the bar here, and the other at the Halloween Festival.

*Picks up ancantsia's kitty. It meows in defiance but calms down. He pets it a little bit, and it begins to purr softly.*
You know, you shouldn't keep animals in decoration boxes... especially one that won't be opened for a whole year. *sniffs cat* BTW, this one smells... pretty bad...
*puts cat down... it begins to rub along the patron's legs, desperately seeking attention.*

Its not my fault, she likes to sleep in there eek anyway i leave food and such like out for her stare also i have no idea wht she smells so bad *wrinkles my nose at her* Hmm we need a name for her..  

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

_RI0SAN_

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:39 am
BizzyBo
_RI0SAN_

Know what we are all outa raisin bran, but ill run to one of the shops and pick you up some. brb *Jumps in his car, looks back at everyone, lowers the window and yells* "I'll be back in a sec."

ALRIGHT ! I lovers raisins 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:40 am
ancantsia
salangel
_Riosan_ says
Quote:

What do you guys think ?

Its not my fault, she likes to sleep in there eek anyway i leave food and such like out for her stare also i have no idea wht she smells so bad *wrinkles my nose at her* Hmm we need a name for her..

We should make a new poll about it 3nodding

_RI0SAN_

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:49 am
*Walks in the door, with a disappointed look and four large H.E.B. bags. "Um, Rio, there was no raisin bran, so I went ahead and bought you some other stuff that I hope you like. *Puts the bags on the floor and continues to pull out box, after box of cereal, puts them in the row, and starts calling out names.*
"I got Rice Crispies, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Cherios, both plain and the Hunny Nut variety, Sugar Smacks, Hunny Comes, Cap'n Crunch, with and without crunch berries, Cocoa Puffs, Corn Flakes, Frosted Flakes, Fruit Loops, Pebbles of both the cocoa and fruity variety, Frosted Shredded Wheat, Chex, Life, Kixx, Golden Grams, Count Chocula, Boo Berry, Franken Berry, and I even got them in the cheap knock off bagged variety, like furity O's and Gram Squares, Coco Balls, ect, ect, ect. Well I hope you find something you like." *Sits winded and exhausted........looks over at Salangel* "Please tell me that we have milk"  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games