The Hideout

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Ooh yes most interesting.
  Wow
  This is some of the most retarded s**t ever.
  Needs work
View Results

GalaxyCommander
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:59 pm
The Hideout for the Almighty Garakon and his demonic forces.

From the outside one would see nothing unusual. Just a jungle like lake with crocs and many poisonous animals that would mean death to any unwary adventurer.

User Image

Deep within the lake is a monsterous gaurdian summoned from the screaming dead souls of the unfortunates before Garakon moved in. Hidden beneath the lakes surface is a cavern that leads to the real Hideout. There is a small magical incantation along with the proper sacrifice and hand signal which opens a path to the cave from the surface. This path protects the person from all outside forces while entering.

Once walking down the cavern with small globes of an incandescant purple orb one will come to The Hallway.

User Image

This hallway is a deadly passage that is the primary living space of the forces. Only elite's, guests, and anyone with a valid information or excuse can advance to the true location of Garakon. Garakon has a whole fortress that is an actual gigantic soul itself. He once killed a powerful demon that spent it's life making gigantic war machines. It's only use as a soul was to make itself into the largest most dangerous one of them all, which takes form as a castle. He can easily pack it up and move as well.

User Image

The interior is constantly changing but anyone who enters as invitation is guided to their destination by the soul that is the castle. The only one who has complete freedom inside is of course Garakon.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:00 pm
User Image

And so Garakon made himself comfortable it was time for this new place to start a series that would allow him to slowly consume the souls here. He had started it with one simple thing before him now stood a child who had been kidnapped. in all reality this massive demon had no compassion and no mercy he could care less who it was but he loved to tourcher people. After all he is nothing more than a demon. His loud voice silenced all noise around him as it sounded like a resonating power, For him it was a normal voice but the power this evil crerature had greatly effected everything about him even his voice, "WHAT IS YOUR NAME KID?"

The kid was already on the verge of tears as he had fallen asleep and was now in some spooky place where indeed he knew not what was going on, not to mention his mommy was not around either. "Steven." He answered in a wimpering voice.

"GOOD STEVEN WELL HERE IS SOMETHING, DO YOU GO TO CHURCH?" Garakon would ask.

"Yes sir," Steven answered.

"I HATE CHURCH THEREFORE I MUST PUNISH THOSE WHO GO TO IT. DO NOT BE ALARMED THOUGH FOR WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO GO THROUGH IS A LOT OF PAIN. I HAVE A PLAN THOUGH YOU WILL BECOME SOMETHING FAR BIGGER FAR BETTER AND FAR STRONGER YOU WILL BECOME PART OF ME. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." Garakon continued raising a finger towards the kid. The kid who had his instinctual fear would stand to run but his feet just sank into the floor and he could not. he began to cry and yell for help. then the first cut would occur. a small touch of Garakon's power would slice the kids cheek. The kid at first was surprised but the soul energy acted like a poison that causes additional pain in both his soul and his body. the amount of pain this small cut had incurred was far more than even a broken bone. Garakon being amused as he screamed seeing the blood and holding his face intensified. Garakon then shot his palm open litting many slivers fall from his hand. This slivers would work like soul needles as they would stab the kid from a few different angles. The kid became drunk off the pain and fell to the ground which released his legs. He laid there and passed out his eyes turning black. In this fortress when one is in a status of not being awake their soul becomes visable and an actual state of consciousness. Steven looked around feeling burning but the mere experience of being in his soul was completely different than anything he had experienced before. Garakon now had an idea.

"STEVEN I HAVE A QUESTION. BUT FIRST LET IT BE KNOWN IT WOULD BE A VERY GOOD IDEA TO ANSWER IT CONSIDERING THE AMOUNT OF PUNISHMENT YOU HAVE GONE THROUGH FOR GOING TO CHURCH NOW IT WOULD BE BAD FOR YOU TO HAVE TO GO THROUGH MORE. SO HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE POWER LIKE MINE AND BE ABLE TO HELP ME I GIVE VERY GOOD REWARDS JUST LIKE I GIVE VERY BAD PUNISHMENTS."
Garakon offered in as kidlike terms as he could. HE decided his own agents would suffice but this kid would be a resident of the town and having an incrdably loyal agent within the town would be a good idea.

Steven at first was still getting used to his soul. then he looked at Garakon listening as he would hear in a slightly different manner. He nodded and said he liked the idea he would be glad to help. At that point Garakon walked up and held a hand onto steven. There was a purplish black force of power that would surround the naked soul of the boy. The soul changed shape and became something sinister then the kid was walked through the whole of the hideout. He was now one of Garakon's elites with a demonic human soul. He would be unlike most of them.

GalaxyCommander
Vice Captain

Valcazar
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:55 pm
this organization is much like my former Mischeif Mayhem, only darker, and much fiercer. this definetly topples most groups/ clans/ mafias. just careful with that all that power alright? i'll accept that right now this organization pretty muchs kicks butt lol. it borders the lines of godliness though but i'm glad you gave them specific places. i should mention where blackstone hangs out. in a moment though i have to get home now, so i'm leaving the lab.  
Le Anime Hotel

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games