Reply The Lost Guild
The Bomb Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

canadarockz

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:08 am
I hope they did the right thing by blowing up the bomb. I loved Juliette and Sawyer together though! Its sad! i was crying! i wish juliette had left the bomb....well she and sawyer still wouldn't be together but...  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 11:47 am
i hope they did the right thing too! the way the shows logo reversed after the bomb has me really interested in what the next season will be like....  

snufflypoo

Shameless Wench

a390984092ff

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:45 pm
Juliet was going to die anyway, at least it was quick. And if they DID change the past, maybe they will find each other in the future again.

And have lots of babies.

As long as freckles stays out of the way...  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:47 pm

what if the flash wasn't the detonation of the bomb, but another time-warp sort of thing?

Cupcakechan

Business Businesswoman

g0ddes5

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:48 am
I really really really hate Juliette and Sawyer together. But maybe it is because I think Sawyer should be with me and only me, for the rest of time.

HARHAR. I actually really like Kate vs Sawyer a lot better. And I like Sawyer vs Cassidy the most. <3 Clementine.

But urgh, none of us KNOW if Juliette is dead or not. We don't know anything. We don't know why the hell there are two Locke's, we don't know if Sun is ever going to find Gin, we don't know what the big white flash was, we don't know if Juliette died or not. AND THEY JUST KINDA LEFT MY LOVELY LITTLE SAYID AT THE BACK OF A TRUCK TO BLEED TO DEATH. We have no idea what happened to him. AND URGH I LOVE HIM sad

They answered so few questions, and gave us soooo many new ones. sad  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:03 am
g0ddes5

Ahh, but that is the essence of LOST, is it not?

I'm 99.9% sure it wasn't another random time warp. They had stopped, remember? No one was moving the island...so...most likely the giant flash was the result of Juliet pounding on the hydrogen bomb.  

a390984092ff

slumdog21

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:33 pm
im really proud of juliet for doing that and i actually think she lives but the bomb still dosnt work as jack planned. i think it blastes them to the future with the rest of the group.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 1:08 pm

What's to stop the warping from happening again? Them Lost writers sure throw some curve-balls, so you never know. I just think it shouldn't be ruled out as a possibility.

Besides, nearly everyone is going to assume the flash was from the hydrogen bomb, because it happened right after she was banging on it, but as you all are aware, most of what we are lead to believe turns out being farther from the truth. I'm just basing my interpretation on that.

Cupcakechan

Business Businesswoman

g0ddes5

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:46 am
pyrinni
g0ddes5

Ahh, but that is the essence of LOST, is it not?

I'm 99.9% sure it wasn't another random time warp. They had stopped, remember? No one was moving the island...so...most likely the giant flash was the result of Juliet pounding on the hydrogen bomb.

That is definitely true. The thing I'm most pissed off about is the fact that Sayid is in the back of the truck bleeding to death, for I would like him to live. He is so badass and hott and love. <3

Maybe what happened was that the big flash happened at the same moment that Jacob died. Maybe it was the plan of anti-Jacob in the first place. Maybe they're all part of his little plan and the hydrogen bomb sent them back to the future so anti-Jacob can mess with their minds!

Something to think about.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:00 pm
Cupcakechan

what if the flash wasn't the detonation of the bomb, but another time-warp sort of thing?

Weren't they originally trying to stop the energy in the hatch (Well, soon to be hatch) from being released? What if that's all the light was? What if the bomb didn't go off at all? Maybe it was a dud.

I mean, the first time we saw the hatch go all kablooey, the sky turned purple, there was a freaky kinda light, and everything shook.  

Isabella Van Helsing 2

The Jigsaw Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:45 am
g0ddes5
I really really really hate Juliette and Sawyer together. But maybe it is because I think Sawyer should be with me and only me, for the rest of time.

HARHAR. I actually really like Kate vs Sawyer a lot better. And I like Sawyer vs Cassidy the most. <3 Clementine.

But urgh, none of us KNOW if Juliette is dead or not. We don't know anything. We don't know why the hell there are two Locke's, we don't know if Sun is ever going to find Gin, we don't know what the big white flash was, we don't know if Juliette died or not. AND THEY JUST KINDA LEFT MY LOVELY LITTLE SAYID AT THE BACK OF A TRUCK TO BLEED TO DEATH. We have no idea what happened to him. AND URGH I LOVE HIM sad

whoa.. i almost forgot about sayid lol. he's one of my favorite characters too!

shame on me..  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:18 pm
User Image

I don't really care if it worked or not, I just want DANIEL BACK!!! gonk

The Original Jbird

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150

Isabella Van Helsing 2

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:50 pm
The Original Jbird
User Image

talk2hand I want Charlie back.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:03 pm
Isabella Van Helsing 2
The Original Jbird
User Image

talk2hand I want Charlie back.

I want them both damn it, charlie must get back to claire and faraday....well he was the only who knew what was going on scream  

Baulfret3

TDogVelarde26

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:47 pm
i just can not even think straight because i just need to know what happened to them.? exclaim question razz cry ninja mrgreen burning_eyes  
The Lost Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff