Welcome to Gaia! ::

Green; The Eco Guild [LARGEST ON GAIA!]

Back to Guilds

If you love the earth, and want to be part of a group with the same ideals, this is the guild for you! 

Tags: Ecosystem, green, earth, water, clean 

Reply 8:: I have a thought!
Got an Idea?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Complete_Spazz
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:30 pm
If you have an Idea that may help this guild grow and prosper, please, by all means, post it! Or, if its not something you feel like posting for the world to see, pm me!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:58 am
This subforum was a GREAT IDEA! I have TONS of idea, i'll post em when I has time! biggrin  

Sakakikala
Crew

4,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

sakura-schan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:42 am
I think there should be a forum about statistics. Like "this percentage of paper fillsa landfill" or "this number of fish are killed a year".

These would all fit into there respective forums. Like the one about fish would go into Topic: Animals or Topic: Water.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:27 am
I also think there should be a forum about suggested movies about the environment to watch such as An Inconvenient Truth or The Cove, etc.

Same with this one. Whatever their main point is, thats where it would go. But I do like this Idea, and may look into it.  

sakura-schan

Sakakikala
Crew

4,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:48 pm
sakura-schan
I also think there should be a forum about suggested movies about the environment to watch such as An Inconvenient Truth or The Cove, etc.

Same with this one. Whatever their main point is, thats where it would go. But I do like this Idea, and may look into it.

Ooooh I like that one! biggrin

Perhaps we could link to clips too(like use the youtube code to have the vid show up on the page? smile )  
8:: I have a thought!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games